Hobbies During The Corona Crunch

Get yourself a hiking pole. They come with various tips based on surface such as dirt, rocks, snow, etc. Very important when lots of slippery leaves on the ground. I use the pointed steel tip (comes with an attached rubber cover that snaps onto the tip for storage). Has a strap and rubber hand grip. Very important on steep declines as tripod (2 legs and the pole) is much more stable than bipod. Also less tiring on your legs on steep incline as I use my arm power to supplement my legs.
I got mine at Lidl for 20 bucks for the pair. Couldn't believe it when I saw them as German made, high quality pole. Collapses down to nothing that you can leave in your car and comes with instructions on how to set up (number markings on each section) based on your height and height of your arm pit to ground. They sold out immediately and every once in a while they get them in again. I only need 1 on the trail and it makes the inclines and declines much safer. I use hiking shoes with ankle support.

2nd best 20 bucks I ever spent (well there was this SW I picked up maybe 10 years ago and.......)

Ps. next time you are on the trail take a look at who has a hiking pole and who doesn't. Probably 19 out of 20 will be Asians for some reason.
I have two poles but I forgot to bring them with me. I did see a few people with them and some were Asians.

I have two poles but I forgot to bring them with me. I did see a few people with them and some were Asians.
I only use one and keep it collapsed in my car along with my compact umbrella. My SO doesn't want to use a hiking stick -— and last time we were there she fell on a decline. Got bruised a bit on her hands, arm and shoulder but her main concern was whether or not anyone saw her fall and if her phone was ok.

I've stopped trying to figure women out years ago.

“Hit and Run” on Netflix

First episode or two is ehhh.. Binged the next 4…
You never really know who your s/o may be…
All I can say is WOW..
Spy theme, thriller- suspense—
Watch it!!

Just watched Hustlers with J lo ? She looks good! Movie was eh.
It is based on a trued story. I had to google the original article. Damn!

These women would meet clients in bars / hotels / their homes, drug them, get their personal bank info and then run up their credit cards and/or take money out of their banks accounts. At first they weren't greedy and convinced the men that they had a wild night of sex with 5 women and that cost money. Several men even fell for the scam multiple times.

There is a wickedly funny series on YouTube called 'What makes this song Stink". I recommend checking it out. It's an alternative to Beato's "What makes the song Great". Also a good watch for musicians and music geeks.

Click Bait

2021 Limited Series on Netflix

All I can say is Holy Shit

You think you know your wife/girlfriend/ so?
The power of the Internet, deception and devious mnds

Watch this series and let me know.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Click Bait

2021 Limited Series on Netflix

All I can say is Holy Shit

You think you know your wife/girlfriend/ so?
The power of the Internet, deception and devious mnds

Watch this series and let me know.
I watched it last week. You can see all the plot twists coming and they are easy to figure out.

But it was fun to watch.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The ending had me fooled
There was a scene I think early in the second to last episode that telegraphed it.

It was a good twist though because they really had you looking at someone else.

But your point about the internet and devious minds is spot on.

It reminded me of the really early days of the internet and the AOL chat rooms. That was like the wild west. Way before there were any rules.