Hispanic spa 347-318-5988 Manhattan *shill post*

Jackie211028

I post what they want me to
I texted last night and this morning MMS called me back , she speaks good English and sound nice , holiday only 4 girls working and texted their website link ,nice prepared,you can see all the girls and who’s working today

I like red hair girl so I chosed jessica appointment in the afternoon for 1 hour , it’s a glass door next to a restaurant second floor , the door girl was young but speaks good English wonder why she open door here,I heard someone said appointment doesn’t work at all that place was busy but obviously holiday not busy and I got chance to see every one

and she lead me to girls one by one and I chose Jessica again pretty as photo and she asked me for how long 100$ for 20mins or 200 for the hour of course I would live love to do 1 hour with Jessica

she was really young 20 or 21 and looked cute , red curly hair is my favorite and brown skin turn me on , I grab her young ass as grabbing balloons full of water I can’t stop myself from grabbing and spanking until she said that hurt politely.She kneel in front of me and open her mouth wide and I unleash huge stream of piss all over her face and into her mouth. She swallowed some and said "I love it! Give me more please!" My dick was really hard now so I slapped her in the face with it and she begged "harder! harded" so I grabbed the back of her head and forced it all the way in until she choked. When I pulled it out she yelled "Is that all you got, bitch?" So I layed her on her back with her head hanging off the side and jammed my cock back in and throat fucked her as hard as I could until she choked on my huge nut.

billyS

Reign of Terror
that’s because she did not do extras regularly , well I’ll confirm with her if I can post the extra services here
Based on your post you only saw her once. So it's not exactly like you're a regular so you get Special Fucking Treatment.

If she fucked or sucked you the first time she saw you, chances are she sucks and fucks everyone.

If she sucked or fucked you without a condom the first time she saw you, chances are she sucks and fucks everyone raw.

I can see if someone develops a "relationship" with a provider and after a while get certain privileges not available to everyone of her customers. In that case it's okay to omitt it from a review.

Or if it is a trusted, well reviewed advertiser here that for other reasons wants to keep certain things off the board, well they have earned that.

But you are a first time poster and this is her first review here. So everything should be in your review.

One last thing, for your and her sake, don't piss off @Slinky Bender . Won't work out well for either of you.

Jackie211028

I saw some wired comments under my posts, which I didn't want to pay attention, but I want to say something for the girl I really like and respect.

The first time I went to this place located on 23rd street was actually September, at that time they charge at least 140 and only two girls , one fat Latina and one old asian named Suzy or what , I sweared to God not This place again

And things changed recently, I saw their ads on A SITE WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MENTION and X said 6 girls young pretty spanish 20mins 100$ special and they got a website where you can see like over 20 different girls with different working hours , some with pics and some with videos.

I was attracted by Jessica’s profile

““Jessica- Cuba 21 year Old chocolate sweet Jelly

What is Cuba, Castro and Chervara, the buttocks of cigars and women. Perhaps, is the Kangjag drum shaking on the assignment of a woman? ””

My families came from Cuba a hundred years ago , I wasn’t looking for a Cuban girl, but the moment I saw her profile, she brought out the Cuban blood in me

I texted around 1am and no response, in the morning a girl called me back , I like her accent, definitely not the same one from September, she told me new manager new business so I decided to come back to this place and made the appointment with jessica at lunch break

When I got there I called downstairs and they let me in , it was a young Asian girl with glasses looks like student speaking perfect English and she lead me to All the four girls and explaining holidays only 4 , usually 5 to 6 girls bla

When I saw jessica, she was wearing a blue bikini and transparent high heels, very young face and body, childish smile, red curly hair, tan skin, two dimples when she smiled, and she showed off her figure in generous circles, I followed her into the room

I paid for 1 hour and she started with sensual massage with her young cute body , Her massage technique is very similar to the Asian nuru, using boobs, butt and private part to massage my body, combined with scented massage oil, she loved to laugh, especially when we talked about the food and animals in her hometown

She was so lovely and warm my heart I lost control and pushed her down to bed. I very gently kissed her body from neck way down to toes, her body trembled with my kiss which set fire on me , I just skip the bj and go straight to the private part , the room’s hot and she’s hot I cum really quick for the first time but they offered 1 hour 200 for 2 pops I still got one time left really worth it .

We played some extras with extra money but I’m not gonna tell anyone about it ,because I told her about my life too , My wife passed away three years ago, leaving me with two children , I’m not marrying again but I still need some girls sometimes

I respect her as a normal girl and friend ,as a human with feelings ,she doesn’t want me to share the extra details and I’ll just keep it between me and her , because she does extra only to guys who treat her the way I am instead of treating her as a toilet.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I saw some wired comments under my posts, which I didn't want to pay attention, but I want to say something for the girl I really like and respect.

The first time I went to this place located on 23rd street was actually September, at that time they charge at least 140 and only two girls , one fat Latina and one old asian named Suzy or what , I sweared to God not This place again

And things changed recently, I saw their ads on Bp and X said 6 girls young pretty spanish 20mins 100$ special and they got a website where you can see like over 20 different girls with different working hours , some with pics and some with videos.

I was attracted by Jessica’s profile

““Jessica- Cuba 21 year Old chocolate sweet Jelly

What is Cuba, Castro and Chervara, the buttocks of cigars and women. Perhaps, is the Kangjag drum shaking on the assignment of a woman? ””

My families came from Cuba a hundred years ago , I wasn’t looking for a Cuban girl, but the moment I saw her profile, she brought out the Cuban blood in me

I texted around 1am and no response, in the morning a girl called me back , I like her accent, definitely not the same one from September, she told me new manager new business so I decided to come back to this place and made the appointment with jessica at lunch break

When I got there I called downstairs and they let me in , it was a young Asian girl with glasses looks like student speaking perfect English and she lead me to All the four girls and explaining holidays only 4 , usually 5 to 6 girls bla

When I saw jessica, she was wearing a blue bikini and transparent high heels, very young face and body, childish smile, red curly hair, tan skin, two dimples when she smiled, and she showed off her figure in generous circles, I followed her into the room

I paid for 1 hour and she started with sensual massage with her young cute body , Her massage technique is very similar to the Asian nuru, using boobs, butt and private part to massage my body, combined with scented massage oil, she loved to laugh, especially when we talked about the food and animals in her hometown

She was so lovely and warm my heart I lost control and pushed her down to bed. I very gently kissed her body from neck way down to toes, her body trembled with my kiss which set fire on me , I just skip the bj and go straight to the private part , the room’s hot and she’s hot I cum really quick for the first time but they offered 1 hour 200 for 2 pops I still got one time left really worth it .

We played some extras with extra money but I’m not gonna tell anyone about it ,because I told her about my life too , My wife passed away three years ago, leaving me with two children , I’m not marrying again but I still need some girls sometimes

I respect her as a normal girl and friend ,as a human with feelings ,she doesn’t want me to share the extra details and I’ll just keep it between me and her , because she does extra only to guys who treat her the way I am instead of treating her as a toilet.
Okay so we'll just assume you fucked her raw and any guy that goes there and tells her a sob story will get the same things.

Jackie211028

Okay so we'll just assume you fucked her raw and any guy that goes there and tells her a sob story will get the same things.
We ? You can’t represent or speak for anyone else but yourself. I believe some guys treat girls as property and toilets and I also believe many guys treat girls kindly with respect

billyS

Reign of Terror
We ? You can’t represent or speak for anyone else but yourself. I believe some guys treat girls as property and toilets and I also believe many guys treat girls kindly with respect
I'm guessing English isn't your first language?

Also why do you spell your name in the feminine?

You're the one leaving yourself open to speculation by hinting at "extras" but then not being specific.

A savy monger, if/when he gets Special Fucking Treatment knows to keep his mouth shut.

As noted by hooah, this guy posts with similar name on other sites, about this same place. Ironically, although he says here he was only there once before and the girls were ugly, on other sites he's been before that and they were great. Lol.

billyS

Reign of Terror
As noted by hooah, this guy posts with similar name on other sites, about this same place. Ironically, although he says here he was only there once before and the girls were ugly, on other sites he's been before that and they were great. Lol.
Doesn't necessarily mean it's the same guy.
On another site someone uses my avatar and some guys thought it was me just using another name.
Someone also appropriated an old sock puppet of mine and uses it on another board.

Doesn't necessarily mean it's the same guy.
On another site someone uses my avatar and some guys thought it was me just using another name.
Someone also appropriated an old sock puppet of mine and uses it on another board.
100% possible but given name, English as second language syntax, only this spot reviewed, similar comments..... Besides who would put an effort into impersonating this guy? Lol. But once again, the value of UG comes thru!

Do not refer to third party reviews from another review site.
This is not a spa. It is a fast house. The location is going to get this place shut down sooner rather than later.

I went there a couple of times for a fast house this is not a bad place. The girls are pretty good. Most of the girls are not what they are from the site. But they are good looking.

I went to see Jocelyn she looks like her pictures.

she was amazing, only did the 20mins and she threw on the cover and gave me a CBJ and she was aggressively giving junior attention. She hopped on and CG as I was grabbing her beautiful boobs and playing with her nipples I was moaning hard. She then span around and went reverse CG as she was bouncing up and down I was smacking her butt it had a nice bounce to it.

We then went Mish and I was kissing her neck as I was going in and I could hear her soft moans. Then I told her I want to blow in doggie and she said okay and I was pounding that beautiful ass of hers and I unleashed a week worth inside the bag and was moan ohhh baby!

Damage: 100 for 20min
Repeat: yes will prob go for the $300 option of GFE and 1hour and spoke with MMS for extras it is up to the girls discretion.
Recommend: yes for a fast house it’s not bad at all compare to Roosevelt. Think this location might change my taste.

Not sure if this thread is active due to the title buuuuttttttttttt

Jocelyn (CBJ, CFS)

Generously saying 28 años, 5'3 but 5'7 in heels, somewhat saggy natural Cs, approx 150#, big booty, lots of innocuous tattoos

100 for 20 mins

In light of my previous review of a separate place wherein I talked about missing GFE, I go to a fast house...

Initially wanted to see Chikie but photos were very not accurate however Jocelyn was available and looked decent enough. She walked me back to a corner room and through my medium quality Spanish were able to talk about how disgustingly cold it is outside, how do y'all northerners deal with this??

Went through a lackluster CBJ, then she hopped on reverse cowgirl, cycled to regular cowgirl, then a bit of K9. Jocelyn has a little extra meat and jiggles a smidge but pretty cute face (absolutely no GFE not even neck kissing) and seems to be a trooper. When in K9 she did a pretty cool twirky type thing that, while not feeling like much was nice to watch/hold onto for the ride of it.

Finish in the bag within ~10 minutes while getting a little persperated with how high she had set the heater in the room.

Overall would repeat, is a bit of an ehhh but $100 for a quick nut when I'm really in the mood but don't want the full rigamarole of an hour GFE session at some of the better AMPs around. This is the fast food hamburger of our world and it serves its purpose and then some.

Additionally MMS is a fairly nice Chinese woman (who infuriatingly can't understand my accent but that's on my inability to handle tones) and that goes further than you'd think. Wouldn't hate laying her down someday yah know but that's another endeavor in and of itself.

Not sure if this thread is active due to the title buuuuttttttttttt

Jocelyn (CBJ, CFS)

Generously saying 28 años, 5'3 but 5'7 in heels, somewhat saggy natural Cs, approx 150#, big booty, lots of innocuous tattoos

100 for 20 mins

In light of my previous review of a separate place wherein I talked about missing GFE, I go to a fast house...

Initially wanted to see Chikie but photos were very not accurate however Jocelyn was available and looked decent enough. She walked me back to a corner room and through my medium quality Spanish were able to talk about how disgustingly cold it is outside, how do y'all northerners deal with this??

Went through a lackluster CBJ, then she hopped on reverse cowgirl, cycled to regular cowgirl, then a bit of K9. Jocelyn has a little extra meat and jiggles a smidge but pretty cute face (absolutely no GFE not even neck kissing) and seems to be a trooper. When in K9 she did a pretty cool twirky type thing that, while not feeling like much was nice to watch/hold onto for the ride of it.

Finish in the bag within ~10 minutes while getting a little persperated with how high she had set the heater in the room.

Overall would repeat, is a bit of an ehhh but $100 for a quick nut when I'm really in the mood but don't want the full rigamarole of an hour GFE session at some of the better AMPs around. This is the fast food hamburger of our world and it serves its purpose and then some.

Additionally MMS is a fairly nice Chinese woman (who infuriatingly can't understand my accent but that's on my inability to handle tones) and that goes further than you'd think. Wouldn't hate laying her down someday yah know but that's another endeavor in and of itself.
You have to test the waters, she actually let me kiss her neck.