Hi, I'm new here

billyS

Reign of Terror
"You have insufficient privileges to reply here." everytime I reply it deletes it and now this message
You kept asking the same question in the Elite thread and when you didn't get the hint I just banned you from that thread.

You don't have any contributions so you can't ask questions

You kept asking the same question in the Elite thread and when you didn't get the hint I just banned you from that thread.

You don't have any contributions so you can't ask questions
The one reply just confused me. Perhaps there were more comments before that but was taken down then it makes alot of sense. I think I understand their point but I am not the person so the contents may differ. But I guess u can ignore that question . I just want to know if the review is real or not that all I want to know.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The one reply just confused me. Perhaps there were more comments before that but was taken down then it makes alot of sense. I think I understand their point but I am not the person so the contents may differ. But I guess u can ignore that question . I just want to know if the review is real or not that all I want to know.
Yes

Hey everyone, new here (and new to the hobby)from the western Nassau area of Long Island. Really enjoy reading the reviews and knowing places are vetted by a community. Thinking about starting at Nancy Spa in Bayside as my first AMP later this week, and then maybe Long Fei Spa in Oceanside.