Hi, I'm new here

Hi everyone,

I am completely new to this hobby. I want to get started in the nyc area & will be posting a review every now and then.
Welcome! NYC area can be a pretty complex turf imo, you may find a thread focusing on basic service spots here assuming that's what you're looking for. Going through threads and site rules takes some time but there's a lot of good stuff and some humor as well.

I’m new here. Been frequenting ladies via tryst for over a year now, but have never tried an AMP, and came to this forum to learn the ins and outs. Hopefully, my contributions here are useful to other users. I’m in NYC.

Hey Everyone,

Long time lurker, finally decided to join as I've routinely found this to be the most helpful community out of the other major platforms. Used to be a paid user on RM, but I really really dislike a couple of the "power users" over there (super super annoying writing style...). Also, I've thoroughly enjoyed the conversations I've read here as a lurker.

Lived in NYC since 2015. Been lowkey mongering for the past 5ish years. I don't get out to AMPs that often (maybe 3 or 4 times a year if I'm lucky due to pretty rough work schedule and wfh with a wife who also wfh) -- NYAW/NYAF has been my favorite. I visit Flushing quite frequently as the food is absolutely fire, but have yet to try an AMP there.

Happy to start contributing here! May even post some reviews from my AMP visits from earlier in the year.

Happy Mongering,
BrotherToTheFox

Long time lurker here, first time posting. Been enjoying the hobby for a few years. Been to several spots over the years. Spa Sol has been a go to since day 1. Also went to Song Shun (both locations) back when they were around.

Recently been enjoying City Place Spa. Looking forward to contributing

Hello all. Glad I found this site planning a trip to NYC in a few months and the information will be very useful. I will be trying a few of the locations when I get out here.

The thread for my local area is dead although there is some action to be found.

Hello fella's... very entertaining & informative site. I have participated in the hobby over the years and look forward to gaining more insight and contributing myself. Thank you to all management that sets this up & to all mongers that contribute! I hope I posted this in the correct section.

Hello UG! Lurked a bit before deciding to take the plunge. I should've read through and understood all the rules better before posting my first "review". Apologies for that. I'll try to improve on it in the future!

Hey everyone. I'm new here and I'm excited to have joined and I'm new to this whole thing completely so I hope I can learn a few things while looking at other people's posts and hope to have a review up soon. Just need to try to find a good place for my first message on Long Island