Hi, I'm new here

Hello everyone. I'm brand new to this(UG I mean). I've been to ShowWorld a few times and have had my fair share of experiences over the years. Looking forward to sharing info and learning from everyone here.

HEYO!!! Been around a bit, can't remember my old user name and password, so jumping back in with the one i've been using in other places recently. . .Always loved this place, great advice, reviews and stories. . .kinda looking to jump back in a little. . .

Hello UG,

new here, been lurking for a little over a year now, I know it’s not a lot lol... but I had a couple of positive encounters so far. Found out about this board because of one of the providers and I have to be honest, it has helped a lot! so I decided it was time to join and contribute to the community.

I just joined the site (heard about it yesterday). Nothing to report - been out of the hobby for a few years (ever since business travel virtually stopped). Should be resuming later this year; a number of trips planned.

I just joined the site (heard about it yesterday). Nothing to report - been out of the hobby for a few years (ever since business travel virtually stopped). Should be resuming later this year; a number of trips planned.
Might I suggest reading the rules and familiarizing yourself with them for smooth sailing. Welcome aboard.

Hi, just joined the board. heard plenty about it. trying to see if i can discover new gems, and also share some of my discoveries. let the fun begin. I have read the rules, and hope i do not accidentally break any of them due to being new, as i have noticed that the forum here is extremely broad, so please bare with me. Thank you.