929-204-8875 Huntington AMP

This place seems to have been around for a while but I’ve not seen any information. There are ads for it both advertising for business and for employment.

anyone have any info there? $ has been a bit tight so asking before TOFTT

825 e Jericho TPK

This place seems to have been around for a while but I’ve not seen any information. There are ads for it both advertising for business and for employment.

825 e Jericho TPK
It looks like 825 is across the street from the VW dealership in that strip mall of stores next to the fire department. Years ago there was a spot (that is now the barber shop) called Boba salon and I think it used 825 as the address. That place had some hot talent in there.

If money is tight and you're looking for a sure thing try 918 Jericho, same side as the VW dealership more east. Next to the Halal food stand. There is a thread in here on it called Coco (631) 974-4932. I would recommend Coco or Lisa

825 e Jericho TPK
I stopped by there last week but did not have a chance to post. Entrance is in the back, as is the parking lot. The place had several cubicles with walls well short of the ceiling and curtains for privacy. The Asian woman who greeted me was plain looking, about 40-ish, and the only one there. She had a customer and wanted me to wait, but I left. I did not get the vibe that "everything" would be on the menu. I could be mistaken.

I stopped by there last week but did not have a chance to post. Entrance is in the back, as is the parking lot. The place had several cubicles with walls well short of the ceiling and curtains for privacy. The Asian woman who greeted me was plain looking, about 40-ish, and the only one there. She had a customer and wanted me to wait, but I left. I did not get the vibe that "everything" would be on the menu. I could be mistaken.
Thank you, this exact information much appreciated

No extras vibe: will continue to other well known places then