Hi I'm brandy and I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Brandy, welcome to the board I realize you’re not the brand everybody seems to think you are. can you describe yourself a little? Blonde brunette redhead, measurements, are you in Nassau or Suffolk? Are you doing in call Al call a car date? You should definitely consider advertising here. Contact slinky bender

Hi Brandy, welcome to the board I realize you’re not the brand everybody seems to think you are. can you describe yourself a little? Blonde brunette redhead, measurements, are you in Nassau or Suffolk? Are you doing in call Al call a car date? You should definitely consider advertising here. Contact slinky bender
What makes you think it's NOT the Brandy we are thinking about. Obviously she knows about UG, and has most likely read thru her threads. I think I know what (I mean who) I'm doing next week..........

Brandy do jot reapond to these questions as the mods will give you a time out and place yiu in the chatteau bow wow and the inly doggie should be us.
Lucky you are asking her to break the rules by answering these questions

I didn’t think it’s against rules to reply and I told her to advertise.
It's against the rules to promote. If she replies to your questions, that's promoting. But thanks for the ad plug.

Her Avatar dos not look like the brsndybwe know in westbury and she calls herself Brandoluna. Why would the Brandy we know change your avatar and her handle?
Brandolina. And there is no member with the name Brandy, so I can't figure what you are talking about. There is a Brandy thread, but she is only the subject in there and has never posted to my knowledge.

It's against the rules to promote. If she replies to your questions, that's promoting. But thanks for the ad plug.

Brandolina. And there is no member with the name Brandy, so I can't figure what you are talking about. There is a Brandy thread, but she is only the subject in there and has never posted to my knowledge.
But has liked posts in that thread!!

But has liked posts in that thread!!
She also replied to a post in there, so I was wrong that she has never posted. But I still could not understand Luckyguy's post about her avatar since she never actually had an account before this.

Anyway, for the record, Brandolina is the famous Brandy. Although she has been reviewed extensively, she never had an account. Until now. And how do I know that she is one and the same? Because she started threads with the same phone number that's in her review threads. But the threads were deleted for bad format and promoting. So, this is the real deal here. I'm guessing that she decided to finally promote herself after laying low all these years. That won't actually happen, though, unless she decides to advertise. In the meantime, she is free to interact with the members as long as it doesn't cross over into promotion. So be careful what you ask her so that you don't lead her astray into getting banned. One question that I will allow is whether the photo is actually her.

Status
Not open for further replies.