Hi I'm brandy and I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's against the rules to promote. If she replies to your questions, that's promoting. But thanks for the ad plug.

Brandolina. And there is no member with the name Brandy, so I can't figure what you are talking about. There is a Brandy thread, but she is only the subject in there and has never posted to my knowledge.
Its me the one brandy a short for brandolina. And yes I'm a blond now

She also replied to a post in there, so I was wrong that she has never posted. But I still could not understand Luckyguy's post about her avatar since she never actually had an account before this.

Anyway, for the record, Brandolina is the famous Brandy. Although she has been reviewed extensively, she never had an account. Until now. And how do I know that she is one and the same? Because she started threads with the same phone number that's in her review threads. But the threads were deleted for bad format and promoting. So, this is the real deal here. I'm guessing that she decided to finally promote herself after laying low all these years. That won't actually happen, though, unless she decides to advertise. In the meantime, she is free to interact with the members as long as it doesn't cross over into promotion. So be careful what you ask her so that you don't lead her astray into getting banned. One question that I will allow is whether the photo is actually her.
Yes its me

Her Avatar dos not look like the brsndybwe know in westbury and she calls herself Brandoluna. Why would the Brandy we know change your avatar and her handle?
I too like everyone on this thread welcome Brandy and her contributions to this board. Brandy I happen to know is hoping to transition from Brandy to Brandolina. Now for those who don't know Brandy, her Avatar is THE REAL DEAL!!! This is Brandolina and hopefully she doesn't mind me telling everyone that she is the girl. Sexy you better damn well believe it. Very sexy legs and sporting one of her many figure flattering tight dresses.

Ok I will ask
Brandy is your avatar your picture?
I have tried in the pst to hook up ith Brandy but schedules aren’t even close to matching
Hey Lickher69, her schedule most recently changed and she is now working Monday, Friday and Saturday. Although she worked today Thursday (11/29) so I don't know if she isn't working Friday or Saturday because of it. In my humble opinion if you have seen her yet you shouldn't walk but rather run to see her. She is the best and like I have said repeatedly, very hot, very sexy and provides mouth watering service. Oh and tell her "AssMan" says hello.

I’m sorry for all the confusion I caused. I’ve been out of town for a funeral and couldn’t clear the air.
I’ve seen Brandy a number of times in westbury in a corner room and I think I even reviewed her very positively a while back.
I remember her as a brunette who went by “Brandy”.
When she showed up and said she was “new here”, had a blonde avatar, and went by Brandolina, I mistakenly thought it had to be someone new because there are a thousand references to her here. I didn’t realize she never contributed or replied and so she IS new here as a contributor. My bad. Sorry.
And welcome blonde Brandy!!!

Hey Lickher69, her schedule most recently changed and she is now working Monday, Friday and Saturday. Although she worked today Thursday (11/29) so I don't know if she isn't working Friday or Saturday because of it. In my humble opinion if you have seen her yet you shouldn't walk but rather run to see her. She is the best and like I have said repeatedly, very hot, very sexy and provides mouth watering service. Oh and tell her "AssMan" says hello.
Today I will try. I have wanted to see her for years and might just be close enough to get there.
Is there a screening process? I have spoken to her 3 or 4 times over the years and never gotten past the schedules not matching?
Can’t wait to dine on some Brandy

This thread has veered off into what I feared might happen. I believe it has crossed the line into self-promotion with a pinch of outside promotion thrown in with someone giving her schedule.

I was told by Slinky that Brandy did indeed email him, as a few of us suggested, so I don't know why she is saying that she doesn't know how to advertise.

In the interest of good governance, I feel that I have no choice but to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.