Help I'm not getting anywhere

Hmmmmmmm did I miss some drama? lol glad I was too busy at my job today to check the board then, it would have put a cold chill on my day, nothing worse than that on a Monday :)

May I say just one thing here, and politely too so no one is being chastised, this is just strictly informational, and hopefully educational.

Many of us providers out there do have full time jobs and choose to do this as a second job. So when we take time off our regular job to tour to a far away land, it's always nice to be greeted with encouraging words and open arms. Especially being that I'm coming to a place where I don't know any of you, and I haven't been in the NY/NJ area for probably a good 20 years, it's nice to know that some of the gentlemen there know how to treat a lady right :)

Thanks again for all the help, I will have my travel plans finalized later this week, yippie!!!!

Last edited:

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Miss M not to worry here,, I am sure you will do just fine. Oh and by the way I never spank, I may bite and claw and even lick but never spank.....

Taking this opportunity for a little reminder:

Irvington29 is going to be quiet for awhile. I do hope that when and if he returns he will play by the rules.

We do ask that members use common sense when dealing with each other. There are forums where the rules are a little more lax than others [like the Colosseum for instance]. However the Newbie Forum is specifically a no flame zone so as to allow new users who might not be familiar with boards of this sort to accustom themselves and read our rules.

If anyone is unsure what those are please take a moment to read them [please, oh please, take a moment to read them - it makes your moderator's lives so much easier when you do].

Thank you from the administration, staff and the moderators of UG.

Last edited:
Promise?

I was told the gentlemen out on Long Island are wonderful and would appreciate a woman of my skill and intellect :)

The thing is, even though I lived in Westchester County after college, I never made it out to the Island, but I looked at it a lot from across the sound lol. I even got close to it one day while sailing out on the sound with some friends and a cooler full of Heineken's. Wow, I still remember that day like it was yesterday, I had so much fun. I think it will be too cold to go sailing when I come this time though :(