Help I'm not getting anywhere

I joined this site about a week or so ago, not sure on the date, but I haven't been able to post a ad yet, and from what I can see, I would be the only one posting in the Las Vegas section.

I also can't figure out how to put up an avatar and everytime I put in my website address it dissapears.

I joined this site about a week or so ago, not sure on the date, but I haven't been able to post a ad yet, and from what I can see, I would be the only one posting in the Las Vegas section.

I also can't figure out how to put up an avatar and everytime I put in my website address it dissapears.

I think most of us are in the NY area. Welcome.

Thank you very much :) I am actually headed to your neck of the woods in a few weeks. I know a few people who I can refer to this site, reasonable individuals who just enjoy tantelizing exchanges rather than drama ridden posts that annoy everyone lol.

I would like to figure out how to post though, I was just poking around the site and reading the threads in the newbie forum.

Thank you very much :) I am actually headed to your neck of the woods in a few weeks. I know a few people who I can refer to this site, reasonable individuals who just enjoy tantelizing exchanges rather than drama ridden posts that annoy everyone lol.

I would like to figure out how to post though, I was just poking around the site and reading the threads in the newbie forum.

You are doing fine posting here. What would you like to post about?

Thats what I was thinking, didn't know if code was turned on for the ad threads or not.

Not to be insensitive, but I call this a cookie cutter site lol. Similar platform to many others out there, different options and so on. But I like the way this one is set up. You guys seem to run a tight ship. Refreshing to see.

Thats what I was thinking, didn't know if code was turned on for the ad threads or not.

Not to be insensitive, but I call this a cookie cutter site lol. Similar platform to many others out there, different options and so on. But I like the way this one is set up. You guys seem to run a tight ship. Refreshing to see.
This is the #1 site for NYC. Its second to none. If you are good, many 1,000's will know about you fast. If you are bad, you are done in the NY metro area.

Well then I look forward to a VERY fun visit :)

I guess I need to hook my site up with a logo from this site now, yes??? I assume that is a required partnership, which I think will help ignite some traffic flow to the South West region of this site.

OK I got an ad up in that section, how do I put one up in the Vegas section? I know a few girls out here who would absolutely love this site. Maybe we can get the Vegas section partying like it should be lol

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhhh now it let's me post lol.

See, a closed mouth doesn't get fed. Thank you to who ever fixed it so I can post :)

Now if I can find out how to post a linked banner for your site on my website, we will be all set!!!

Ahhhhhhhh now it let's me post lol.

See, a closed mouth doesn't get fed. Thank you to who ever fixed it so I can post :)

Now if I can find out how to post a linked banner for your site on my website, we will be all set!!!
Just be nice to all the UG guys when they come to see you.

Oh that won't be a problem, I'm nice to any man who comes to see me.

Another question, for some reason the images aren't showing up in the ad posted in the Vegas section, but when I pull it up to edit, the code is there. Does something need to be turned on for that board? lol

Am I the first provider to pop that cherry????