Heaven (Julies) may be at CLPC

Originally posted by Judge Crater
Also noted in passing is that Heaven wasn't exactly thrilled with banging 25 guys a day as she reported to me once during a session.
Since i doubt Julie had threatened to have her murdered if she didn't do as told, if Heaven didn't enjoy "banging 25 guys a day" she shouldn't have been doing so. What stopped her from speaking up or even leaving? She gave guys half-assed sessions cuz she was tired, happily took their money, and now she wants to cry about it? Puleeeeeeeaze!! Fuck herrrrrrrr (and stop listening to whore bs).

Heaven

I saw heaven right before she left Julies and she is no longer fat at all. I would say her measurements are accurate. She lost weight and looked even a bit to slim for me. (I like my girls with a little extra).

You're right Heavan did lose some weight the second time around. she didn't need to lose any more and in fact given her curvy frame she coudl have stood to actually gain 5 pound sor so. But indeed, she did need a bit of toning, especially in the lower body. Still, she was pretty and gave a great session in my experience.

I agree with Stecchino though - if she was THAT tired at certain points in her schedule, she should have cut back so as not to short-change people. But Julie should probably also shoulder a part of the responsibility for that, not just the girl herself...

I stopped by Julie's yesterday afternoon on my way to the train station. I just stopped by to say "hello," not for a session.

Heaven was there! Her boyfriend was there too and he introduced himself to me.

The saga continues.

According to Julie's website , "Heaven has asked to come back to Julies but to be quite honest we are going to decline."

Anyone know anything further?? Is she going to be working for April or does this mean she was having second thoughts about that?

I think I'm going to just kick back, say nothing, and see how this web is weaved.

In all truth I think I'll be saying very little in light of alot of things that have just happened, and what I am referring to has nothing to do with the coming, going or _____ of a girl.
peace out I won't be responding.

Re: 9L

Originally posted by JackT
Nine Lives-

Aside from all of the rumors, gossip and bashing, there is one question: Is Heaven working for you or not?
maybe the questions needs to be redirected to "In the know" maybe she oops I mean he/she will respond.

what mess. just when I thought this coliseum thread was a mess.

9L: when will the new pics be up?

Originally posted by Stecchino

You can say that about not only Julie's, but every other non "high-end" agency as well.

As for your remarks on the girls' advertised and actual measurements, you couldn't be more right. All these overweight women with "28" waists must think we're not only horny, but blind as well.
Aw come on Tank. You know its not love that is blind. Its lust.

:)