Heaven (Julies) may be at CLPC

Not THAT Heaven

There's a Heaven at CLP, but unless she lost several cup sizes (down to a B according to CLP site's description) it's not the same Heaven that was at Julie's.

Re: Hey Bill

Originally posted by DonaldDuck

What's your take on this situation? Inquiring minds want to know.
My take is that the girls can go where they wanna go.

Kinda like what's been happening for the past few months in NJ.

The agencies don't own the girls.

I agree with Bill one hundred percent. How many of us have changed employers over our lifetimes, for any number of varying reasons from Money to the work environment, to just wanting to expand our horizons.

I got to see Heaven last night and "yes" it is indeed her. I was thrilled to see that she's back in town. She asked that I post a message to confirm that is indeed her.

As for everything that's being said about her and surrounding her, Julie and April, well I think everyone is spending way too much time on it and we all just need to make up our minds for ourselves then move on.

I have the utmost respect for Heaven, April and Julie, as none of them have ever done wrong by me.

Lets just all get back to the hobby we love.

This is supposed to be fun, guys.....

justme

homo economicus
Re: Re: Hey Bill

Is this really true?

My only interest in this is whether or not someone else does.

(And obviously that interest is purely intellectual)

Re: Re: Re: Hey Bill

Originally posted by justme

Is this really true?

My only interest in this is whether or not someone else does.

(And obviously that interest is purely intellectual)
What I mean is that the agency should just let them go if they want to.

(She thought she stood to inherit her aunt's operation when she retired and was uninterested in hearing from me that her aunt's professional wiles far surpassed her own.

Well, you know what they always say about a man or a woman who counts on their inheritance and spends it in the expectation of feeling cash in their pocket...)

I think that the coming of Heaven was one of the most overblown hooker announcements in recent memory. Now don't get me wrong; her face is among the prettiest I've ever seen on a hooker, and her large natural breasts were divine. But below her waist, I consider her to be fat, and not the wet dream that she was built up to be. Probably my fault though; I should have added the standard deviation ass amount of 3-4 inches to the butt measurement that was advertised.

And once she began working, I think that those who saw her were reluctant to burst the centerfold bubble. Some reviews were more kind than they should have been. That being said, I'll still see her again but not with the inflated expectations.

Speaking of which, the other adjustments that need to be made to a hooker advertisement: subtract 1.5 to get the true cup size, know that 85% of C or above boobs are enhanced, add 3-4 inches for the true waist size, and remember that "wet dream" almost always means a wet dream by hooker standards, not Playboy Mag standards.

Oh, I happen to like Julies a lot, so anybody thinking that I might have a hidden agenda would be incorrect. Her girls' descriptions however can be a tad more complimentary than actual.

(Now that I have read the other thread in which Heaven verified that she was not Julie's niece, I withdraw my previous comments in this thread. Hocus Pocus.

Also noted in passing is that Heaven wasn't exactly thrilled with banging 25 guys a day as she reported to me once during a session. Somehow, I didn't think a woman would be all that excited about being gangbanged that way.)

Come on. Everybody knows that brothel girls love banging 25 guys a day. That's why it's such an outrage that they get to make $75 or $100 a session when some johns are only paid $20 an hour.

Originally posted by justlooking
Come on. Everybody knows that brothel girls love banging 25 guys a day. That's why it's such an outrage that they get to make $75 or $100 a session when some johns are only paid $20 an hour.
Some johns are getting $20/hour?
where do they work, are they hiring more people. would I have to pull my pants down and bendover?

Originally posted by Intown
Oh, I happen to like Julies a lot, so anybody thinking that I might have a hidden agenda would be incorrect. Her girls' descriptions however can be a tad more complimentary than actual.
You can say that about not only Julie's, but every other non "high-end" agency as well.

As for your remarks on the girls' advertised and actual measurements, you couldn't be more right. All these overweight women with "28" waists must think we're not only horny, but blind as well.