Heaven (Julies) may be at CLPC

Originally posted by skagen
You're right Heavan did lose some weight the second time around. she didn't need to lose any more and in fact given her curvy frame she coudl have stood to actually gain 5 pound sor so. But indeed, she did need a bit of toning, especially in the lower body. Still, she was pretty and gave a great session in my experience.
It was that diet drug. Works wonders on the metabolism and appetite suppression.

Originally posted by Mr. Sunshine

"He's mad that trusts in the tameness of a wolf, a horse's health, a boy's love, or a whore's oath"

King Lear
He is madder who takes at face value the rantings of White [OK, in this case, Yellow] Knights who doth toil endlessly in the name of the madam providing them with sexual sustenance.

Last edited:
Oh MY GAWD!!!!

Help me. Help me.

The spirit of Ozzy has invaded my being. Quick, call a Priest. I need an exorcism. Wait... He might pork my boyish bottom while I am under the influence... Never mind the Priest. Get me a Rabbi with good understanding of the Kabbalah.

Last edited:
Originally posted by JackT

Sounds like you know "exactly" what the truth is, but don't want to share it. So why even post the above??
Because to share it would be something akin to placing the match to the fuse, attached to the dynamite, sitting under the 5 gallon can of nitro, next to the fuel pump at the gas station.

That's why.

Last edited:
In the Know

Don't "know" about the rest of you, but I'm thinking "In the Know" is the new posting name for Heaven.....who appears to be trying to cover all possible bases here and leave all her options open. Innuendo but no facts.

Well according to the Julies website someone noted seing Heaven at Julies with her "boyfriend", then Julie responded by saying that "they" asked if they could return and she told "them" no.

Its all clear to me now: Heaven wanted to offer tag-team services and that was just too much for Julie. Right? :)

I guess she'll be needing some private clients now. She was pretty good though - I'm sure she received a ton of business cards from guys wanting to see her "after hours". Hope she didn't throw them away....

Originally posted by Thorn
Oh MY GAWD!!!!

Help me. Help me.

The spirit of Ozzy has invaded my being. Quick, call a Priest. I need an exorcism. Wait... He might pork my boyish bottom while I am under the influence... Never mind the Priest. Get me a Rabbi with good understanding of the Kabbalah.

Do the only noble thing..... Throw yourself on your sword before it's too late.

Originally posted by Ozzy

Do the only noble thing..... Throw yourself on your sword before it's too late.
That sounds mighty messy.

[perhaps appropo, since we are discussing the spirit of Ozzy, who certainly never minded creating a mess]

Said with a smile.