Healthcare_dot_gov

healthcare_dot_gov will be working reasonably well by...

• By 11/30/13 as the Obama administration says.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • By end of the year

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • By end of March 2014

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Will take at least a year.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Steve, politics is a dirty game, that's why I couldn't be a part of it and I was deeply involved when I decided it was too dishonest. It always the lesser of the evils snd I think overall the president has done the right thing. Monsanto bothers me more then a website, it's prioritizing what really matters in the grand scheme of things. I assume everyone gives friends connections, that's they way it's slesys been.

Last edited:
Steve, are you trying to make me a drunk? I have a drinking game, whenever you mention soylendra I take a shot of whiskey. Yeah, that went the way of F&F, IRS, Bengahzi. Issa the car thief arsonist witchhunter needs to be impeached, not the president. How much money has that criminal with a Napoleon complex wasted on fake scandals. I say this ten more Princeton friends makes the Issa clown show just about even.

So ... Emily ... are you suggesting that Obama was completely unaware ... of Solyndra's contribution to his camaoign when he overturned Bush's decision NOT to extend the loan guarantee?

Or did he make his decision based on sound economics?

Either way you cut it Emily the guy is either massively incompetent or a crook. Or did he know nothing about any of it??? Then he is unaccountable??

You make me laugh ... if it was a Republican you would be hysterical!!

either massively incompetent or a crook.
I would hope a crook. A crook one can deal with and expect to act rationally -- an incompletent is a whole other matter. And given that I expect the politicians I actually like to be crooks... expecting incompetency is a deeper level of cynicism.