Healthcare_dot_gov

healthcare_dot_gov will be working reasonably well by...

• By 11/30/13 as the Obama administration says.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • By end of the year

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • By end of March 2014

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Will take at least a year.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have seen website guys interviewed saying that this is not that difficult and the fact that it is not working and that they haven't fixed it yet is ridiculous. One guys said his firn could have done it far quicker for around a million and no way it would bot have worked.

If he can't get it working by the end of the month he should be impeached for incompetence.

Last edited:
This will surely make you laugh: They should have the Justice Department sue the company that wrote the program and get our 680 million back. ROTFLMAO Come on, admit it, that was a great joke.

That's good Democrat re-election bribe money there!! They will get a good amount back in campaign contributions!!
You didn't already read that a major Obama bundler was involved in repairing the site?

In building the website, it was a non-compete bid. Had I tried that, I would have been fired for an ethics violation.

I also believe that the owner is a pal of Michele!!!

Hey Emily ... there is some good ol boy cronyism going on here!! I thought democrats didn't do this sort of thing!!

And Obama's mom was on the grassy knoll too, and Michelle's mom was her spotter.
She knew if she shot JFK that Barack would eventually be President.

Big mouth has nothing to say now.
It might not occur to a loser like you but I have other things to do then check and post on the UG P&R section. You can take your foot out of your big mouth now and I know you are not that bright we none of us here are "saying" anything, we are stating, reading and writing, there is no audio except for the voices in your head.

And Obama's mom was on the grassy knoll too, and Michelle's mom was her spotter.
She knew if she shot JFK that Barack would eventually be President.
The president's mother is the infamous Babuska Lady and his father was D.B Cooper, lol.

We are all being implanted with mircochips and the president managed to have thousands conduct a massive Muslim pray rally on the left lawn (that doesn't exist) without one eye witness, Donald Trumps private investigators are in the case.

Last edited:
Emily .... well??? What happened to the transparent Barry? The honest Barry? Why is an Obama political crony getting this huge contract? Why is he an old school pal of Michelle??

Are you going to go with .... coincidence????

Well?????

Emily .... well??? What happened to the transparent Barry? The honest Barry? Why is an Obama political crony getting this huge contract? Why is he an old school pal of Michelle??

Are you going to go with .... coincidence????

Well?????
I'm sorry Steve but after all the right wing fake scandals I simply don't believe anything coming from a conservative, your fake outrage is all used up and I honestly I don't care what you are whining about now, conservatives now have the cry wolf syndrome after Issa pulpit of disgrace. Even if whatever nonsense you are claiming happened now which I honestly can't be bothered to read because I know it's more bullshit about obamacare. Whatever this new outrage is please name one politician that did not get their hands dirty or has done a favor, to what level is crucial, is this a fake war so Hailburton's Dick Cheney can make a fortune level? Right now in Texas the new unconstitutional anti choice law is going to make a member of Perry's family a very wealthy woman because she monopolizes the clinics women will have no choice use now, that's not only big crony but it's oppression of civil rights. Please tell me what kind of oppression my president is committing that equates stripping rights over bodily automity for the profit of his family ?? Well ??????

It is Rick Perry's sister that will profit from his anti choice law, his sister !!! You are mentioning some friend of the first lady and in Texas millions of woman are denied reproductive healthcare so the governor's sister can profit big, that's cronyism and as well as oppression of human rights. Don't throw stones in glass houses Steve, I have boulders and you have pebbles.

http://guardianlv.com/2013/07/scand...abortion-bill-means-big-money-for-his-sister/

Oh Emily ... just because REpublicans may have some crony business dealings doesn't mean Barry should be allowed. Don't you hold Barry to a higher standard? So ... if Barry gives his cronies contracts ... it's OK????

Where's your outrage??

I'm pro-Obama and totally upset that the website was such a fuck up. I understand the complexities of the rollout, but to not have it work, yet demand that everyone be covered by a certain date is just ludicrous.

I hope they work this out quick. All momentum will be lost if this drags on and on.

Oh Emily ... just because REpublicans may have some crony business dealings doesn't mean Barry should be allowed. Don't you hold Barry to a higher standard? So ... if Barry gives his cronies contracts ... it's OK????

Where's your outrage??
When the cronyism stomps on civil rights or pollutes our environment I'm outraged. A slow website, come on, overreaching nonsense again. Do you know how many women will die from
back alley abortions because they can't afford Ricky's sister prices? The worst that could happen with AHCA website is they might have to go on again, big fucking deal. Women are going to die horrible deaths from becoming sepetic thanks to Rick Perry giving his sister the keys to the castle, that's not okay. Your fake outrage in the grand scheme of things is offensive.

I'm pro-Obama and totally upset that the website was such a fuck up. I understand the complexities of the rollout, but to not have it work, yet demand that everyone be covered by a certain date is just ludicrous.

I hope they work this out quick. All momentum will be lost if this drags on and on.
If you look back historically no massive social safety program went off without a hitch but we don't remember because they became so popular once all the kinks worked out. The New Deal, Medicare, even the the most recent Part D had issues but who remembers. This is a last ditch effort to grasp at any straw to defame the president and it's just seems spiteful. It doesn't help that many red states are not cooperating and even impeding the law. Kentucky is doing great, red state, dem governor and they are signing people up a thousand a day. When a law has had 41 ridiculous appeals, millions in dark money opposing it with lies, a 25 billion dollar shutdown plus dealing with bitter insurance companies that ripped people off for decades who don't like they will become obsolete and now this rabbit from the hat accusation of cronyism I'm surprised it done so well considering.

The momentum hasn't started, wait until it's implemented, it's going to be a huge success and all this whining from right will be a thing of the past.

Steve, Republicans have some cronyism? It's their bread and butter. All of them line their pockets giving favors to their big money benefactors. Have you heard the Scott Walker tape with Koch who happened to be a reportor pretending to be Koch? Just stop this nonsense the on the other side it's part of doing buisness.

Emily, are you suggesting by your nonresponse that Obama has not played crony politics? He gave his contributors a $500 million loan guarantee at Solyndra and then broke the law to let the owner run out of the bankruptcy with all his money!!

He plays the game as well if not better than anyone.

Your silence and your complete blowing of Obama gives you ZERO credibility. For you not to acknowledge one bad thing this guy has done gives you ZERO credibility, How can anyone ever listen to an argument you make?

Sorry Em ... when you gain some objectivity and clear vision I will return to talk to you. Until then enjoy the incompetence of DeBlasio. I am sure you will wallow in the misery he creates in NYC.