Headed down to South Beach

Hey guys and gals, I'm headed down to South Beach this weekend and was wondering if anyone has any must see recommendations. SaintBart I got your tips thanks but I was wondering if any of you other guys had any other thoughts. BTW is Shauna in Miami now? Thanks fellas.

A number of ladies on independentgirls.com are supposed to be the real deal but I'm not sure what you require ?

Lori (from Tampa) is in Ft Lauderdale, $250/hr, supposed ot be VERY GFE, everything but Greek and very enthusiastic. I kept missing her, both in Ft Laud and Tampa.

Savannah is exactly what the ad says, $225/hr, BBBJNQNS is basically all she does, as much as you want, no kissing, extra for F/S cause she doesn't like it . Doesn't like DATY either. Her I saw.

Lexi is supposed to not be very GFE, I think no kissing, but natural D chest looks great, now offers Greeek at extra charge (don't know how much).

Hobbyists hang out at Wild Things Revue, a tittie bar in Ft Lauderdale on Thursday, from about 10 PM on. They linger by the back of the bar in the corner. They will spot you as a "lurker" but they are friendly and it's actually fun meeting the hobbyists AND the providers that attend and on any given night from 1-10 of them will be there. Check the Miami TBD board. They talk about it every week.

Allen

Webmaster?
you definately don't want to try any street action. I live down here and LE has been having a good time on the streets from what I hear...

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Shaunas in Lauderdale!

As of 4/7 she will be down in FL for a few days bro! Good Luck!

[Edited by Carl M on 04-05-2001 at 09:20 AM]