Hazel a/k/a Anastasia 646-966-8012, 347-583-6416

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I really need to set aside some time to read this whole thread.
I've been jumping around and saw all the rave reviews yesterday.
This morning I started in the middle and caught some of the drama, like Assman's second "date".

My opinion now, although it might change with further reading is that you guys except too much from a girl. It's not a *date". She is meeting you as a business arrangement. I think some of you might be confusing her attentiveness on the first meeting with real feelings

Anyway, Hazel if you're reading this, thanks for getting back to me early this morning, I appreciate it. I hope to see you soon so I can make my own judgement.

I'll continue reading as Ive been away from UG for a while and sorta miss this drama. Lol glad it doesn't involve me though.

My opinion now, although it might change with further reading is that you guys except too much from a girl. It's not a *date". She is meeting you as a business arrangement. I think some of you might be confusing her attentiveness on the first meeting with real feelings
We all do what we do for different reasons. I think Genius said it best when he stated that we pay good money for a satisfying and convincing experience. Finding the right magician who can provide the specific pleasure that we each seek is the ultimate goal.:)

If you had sent a text to let me know who you were I would've answered with at least a little swiftness

I did...4 times
I called twice

No response.[/quote]
Hi Mr. Wiggley, I have found Hazel to be pretty good at returning text messages. Granted it may take many hours or a day or two to get back to me on occasion but she does get back to me. We need to be patience as Hazel does have a life outside of this profession and quite frankly might not be working when we are interested to see her. Should you manage to talk or exchange texts, just let her know that when she comes out to LI, assuming this is when u would like to see her, to have her send you a text ahead of time or when she is physically on LI.

I do hope you have an OPPORTUNITY to see this ebony hottie as I do think she would be the ideal person for your first adventure with a woc!!!

I really need to set aside some time to read this whole thread.
I've been jumping around and saw all the rave reviews yesterday.
This morning I started in the middle and caught some of the drama, like Assman's second "date".

Anyway, Hazel if you're reading this, thanks for getting back to me early this morning, I appreciate it. I hope to see you soon so I can make my own judgement.

I'll continue reading as Ive been away from UG for a while and sorta miss this drama. Lol glad it doesn't involve me though.
Hi billyS I agree with you wholeheartedly!!! Everyone has their own opinions and how she may appear to any monger is purely subjective. Obviously for those who haven't seen her, you can only pass judgement until after you have been with her. Btw, my second date with Hazel didn't go well as herein mentioned, but that is all water under the bridge as far as I am concerned. We all have our off days and to me that was all it was. If given the opportunity she is still worth a visit IMHO, especially for those guys that have a woc on their bucket list or is attracted to ebony girls.

Hi billyS I agree with you wholeheartedly!!! Everyone has their own opinions and how she may appear to any monger is purely subjective. Obviously for those who haven't seen her, you can only pass judgement until after you have been with her. Btw, my second date with Hazel didn't go well as herein mentioned, but that is all water under the bridge as far as I am concerned. We all have our off days and to me that was all it was. If given the opportunity she is still worth a visit IMHO, especially for those guys that have a woc on their bucket list or is attracted to ebony girls.
I appreciate that thnx

Your welcome!!! I speak (message) the truth. You have many good qualities about you, outside the obvious good looks. You are a joy to be with outside the physical attributes.
Isn’t this the truth. So many jaded skewed providers (and I am sure many more on “our” side are creeps dicks and pieces of shit as well) that to belittle a provider before a meet is imho just not right.
She has never shown me any sort of attitude on a meet and thats what we all need ultimately.
Hazel... keep being you. And hopefully your schedule is a bit lighter with the outside stuff for a couple weeks

We all do what we do for different reasons. I think Genius said it best when he stated that we pay good money for a satisfying and convincing experience. Finding the right magician who can provide the specific pleasure that we each seek is the ultimate goal.:)
From Nikki no drip thread I posted 2 posts on this subject (around midOct):
I pay a prostitute to have sex with me.
It is a just a business transaction.
If any of you guys think you have "a special relationship " with one of the women you have sex with (and just so happen to pay them - but hey that's just incidental to help them with their expenses ) just try this when you are low on cash - give them call and say "I have had a bad month and am rather low on cash and can you spot me this one time" and see what they say.
Grow up and realize that when they say "I really miss you (they mean your money) and I really always cum hard when I am with you ( and are thinking about how to get you out the door without insulting you so I can schedule my next client) that it just business.
I see absolutely nothing wrong with such an attitude on their part and nothing wrong with mine.
Its all just fantasy to spice up our otherwise ho-hum lives.

I go to a magic show and see David Copperfield. I pay good money to be deceived. I know its all not real - for crying out loud I'm a fucking scientist and know very well that there is no such think as magic.
I sit in the audience and marvel at the skill of this guy to commit totally misleading actions that allow my mind to believe it's all real.
I leave at the end and say to my companion "damn he was really good" and not for one second begrudge him the outrageous fee he collected for his performance - I was truly entertained.

If any of you guys think you have "a special relationship " with one of the women you have sex with (and just so happen to pay them - but hey that's just incidental to help them with their expenses ) just try this when you are low on cash - give them call and say "I have had a bad month and am rather low on cash and can you spot me this one time" and see what they say.
Grow up and realize that when they say "I really miss you (they mean your money) and I really always cum hard when I am with you ( and are thinking about how to get you out the door without insulting you so I can schedule my next client) that it just business.
I see absolutely nothing wrong with such an attitude on their part and nothing wrong with mine.

I go to a magic show and see David Copperfield. I pay good money to be deceived. I know its all not real - for crying out loud I'm a fucking scientist and know very well that there is no such think as magic.
I sit in the audience and marvel at the skill of this guy to commit totally misleading actions that allow my mind to believe it's all real.
I leave at the end and say to my companion "damn he was really good" and not for one second begrudge him the outrageous fee he collected for his performance - I was truly entertained.
You’re such a cynic. You simply refuse to accept the very obvious fact that every totally hot 23 y/o urban hip hop dancer’s secret dream man really IS the almost 60 ex-cancer married white suburban grandfather. And I just can’t understand why.

Hey Genius,
I’m a scientist too. Great thread. It’s all about the “suspension of disbelief”.

Status
Not open for further replies.