Hazel a/k/a Anastasia 646-966-8012, 347-583-6416

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey billyS you WON'T BE disappointed if you decide to see her.
"If I decide to see her?"
Lol as soon as it was confirmed those pictures are real my mind was made up.
But reading thru the thread I see it is hard for a first timer to get an appointment with her as she works sporadically and has plenty of regulars.

That and if things are the same as in the past; I'm sure some dirt bag lurker will contact her claiming to be me.
According to Desilove, it happened all the time.

"If I decide to see her?"
Lol as soon as it was confirmed those pictures are real my mind was made up.
But reading thru the thread I see it is hard for a first timer to get an appointment with her as she works sporadically and has plenty of regulars.

That and if things are the same as in the past; I'm sure some dirt bag lurker will contact her claiming to be me.
According to Desilove, it happened all the time.
I don't see how that benefits someone to do that, but I think you'll see most of the guys complaining about her schedule are guys trying to see her on LI. She's basically a BK girl who occasionally comes to LI. Several times in the thread I've described how I see her. I have never once had any trouble at all scheduling a time.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don't see how that benefits someone to do that, .
Probably not as much now, as many of the regulars in this thread have only been here a year or two.

But a while back when I was posting reviews regularly and was a well know entity, it made it easier for me to see a girl for the first time and more than once I was allowed to skip a ladies screening process because of who I was.
I think that's what made guys claim they were me.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
WHY ARE YOU GOSSIPING ABOUT ANOTHER FEMALE ON MY THREAD?! Did YOU fuck her raw or something?
Dear Hazel,

A couple of points. First this is a thread about you, not owned by you, on a website that is not run by you but by another individual with the assistance of other moderators.

Second the post you question was in response to conversation about, yes, another provider. It had already been pointed out that perhaps the comments should have either been made on her thread or perhaps moved. There was no need for you to scream at the individual.

Lastly, if you had answered either my two phone calls or 4 text messages I could have mentioned this to you in private while we were spending time together instead of here.

Thanks.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Easy way for Hazel to verify if it is billyS is make the monger who claims to be him log on to his ug account and show her.
Yup, exactly what I started asking girls to do. Perfect way to verify.

Look, before I met Slinky at one of the get togethers in the city he had thought we had met because some random monger introduced myself as billyS at Club Antidote, a now defunked Spanish Fast House down by JFK.

Easy way for Hazel to verify if it is billyS is make the monger who claims to be him log on to his ug account and show her.

Pretty fucked up if you have to get laid by pretending to be someone else.
Yea my thoughts exactly
Dear Hazel,

A couple of points. First this is a thread about you, not owned by you, on a website that is not run by you but by another individual with the assistance of other moderators.

Second the post you question was in response to conversation about, yes, another provider. It had already been pointed out that perhaps the comments should have either been made on her thread or perhaps moved. There was no need for you to scream at the individual.

Lastly, if you had answered either my two phone calls or 4 text messages I could have mentioned this to you in private while we were spending time together instead of here.

Thanks.
If you had sent a text to let me know who you were I would've answered with at least a little swiftness

Dear Mr. Wiggley,
I send people to this site to see my reviews and good comments about my services and your little side convos about other providers can throw them off so I really don't understand why you think you come at me and give me "a few points" on a thread that no, I don't own, but people who aren't UG members use to determine if they want to see me or not. So my last comment still stands.

Mr. Wiggley

If you had sent a text to let me know who you were I would've answered with at least a little swiftness[/quote]

I did...4 times
I called twice

No response.

Mr. Wiggley

Dear Mr. Wiggley,
I send people to this site to see my reviews and good comments about my services and your little side convos about other providers can throw them off so I really don't understand why you think you come at me and give me "a few points" on a thread that no, I don't own, but people who aren't UG members use to determine if they want to see me or not. So my last comment still stands.
Go back and read, it wasn't me that made the comment about another provider.

Pretty fucked up if you have to get laid by pretending to be someone else.
Oh, I don't know. Back in HS I used to try and get laid by pretending I was David Cassidy from the Partridge Family. It never actually worked, but I just assumed it was because those girls were Monkees fans. (Now that I think about it, and now that he'd dead, I may give it another shot and see how I make out).

Probably not as much now, as many of the regulars in this thread have only been here a year or two.

But a while back when I was posting reviews regularly and was a well know entity, it made it easier for me to see a girl for the first time and more than once I was allowed to skip a ladies screening process because of who I was.
I think that's what made guys claim they were me.
I've seen your posts, Billy. I used to be on way back (different username). Glad you are posting again.

V

Status
Not open for further replies.