Hazel a/k/a Anastasia 646-966-8012, 347-583-6416

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Genius,
I’m a scientist too. Great thread. It’s all about the “suspension of disbelief”.

From Nikki no drip thread I posted 2 posts on this subject (around midOct):
I pay a prostitute to have sex with me.
It is a just a business transaction.
If any of you guys think you have "a special relationship " with one of the women you have sex with (and just so happen to pay them - but hey that's just incidental to help them with their expenses ) just try this when you are low on cash - give them call and say "I have had a bad month and am rather low on cash and can you spot me this one time" and see what they say.
Grow up and realize that when they say "I really miss you (they mean your money) and I really always cum hard when I am with you ( and are thinking about how to get you out the door without insulting you so I can schedule my next client) that it just business.
I see absolutely nothing wrong with such an attitude on their part and nothing wrong with mine.
Its all just fantasy to spice up our otherwise ho-hum lives.

I go to a magic show and see David Copperfield. I pay good money to be deceived. I know its all not real - for crying out loud I'm a fucking scientist and know very well that there is no such think as magic.
I sit in the audience and marvel at the skill of this guy to commit totally misleading actions that allow my mind to believe it's all real.
I leave at the end and say to my companion "damn he was really good" and not for one second begrudge him the outrageous fee he collected for his performance - I was truly entertained.

From Nikki no drip thread I posted 2 posts on this subject (around midOct):
I pay a prostitute to have sex with me.
It is a just a business transaction.
If any of you guys think you have "a special relationship " with one of the women you have sex with (and just so happen to pay them - but hey that's just incidental to help them with their expenses ) just try this when you are low on cash - give them call and say "I have had a bad month and am rather low on cash and can you spot me this one time" and see what they say.
Grow up and realize that when they say "I really miss you (they mean your money) and I really always cum hard when I am with you ( and are thinking about how to get you out the door without insulting you so I can schedule my next client) that it just business.
I see absolutely nothing wrong with such an attitude on their part and nothing wrong with mine.
Its all just fantasy to spice up our otherwise ho-hum lives.

I go to a magic show and see David Copperfield. I pay good money to be deceived. I know its all not real - for crying out loud I'm a fucking scientist and know very well that there is no such think as magic.
I sit in the audience and marvel at the skill of this guy to commit totally misleading actions that allow my mind to believe it's all real.
I leave at the end and say to my companion "damn he was really good" and not for one second begrudge him the outrageous fee he collected for his performance - I was truly entertained.
So true.

Amazing how much I agree with the overall sentiment in this post considering that I know it isn’t really true.
Since anybody who knows genius knows that he will undoubtedly reply to this, can I suggest that he/somebody take this entire subject over to a new thread? Maybe “Businesa or Pleasure” or some other title. It’s already now been posted on two threads, taking both off topic, and if it’s going to continue, at least let it not cause a thread to get closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.