Have you ever covertly barebacked a woman?

Have you covertly barebacked a woman?

• I have never covertly barebacked a woman

Votes: 43 45.7%
  • I did once with a NPFP girl

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • I've done it more than once with NPFP girls

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • I did it once with a provider

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • I've done it more than once with a provider

Votes: 26 27.7%

• Total voters
IMO its terrible to do. Can't believe how high the numbers are. Can't say the ass in me isn't laughing or I haven't wondered if people ever do it. (Amazingly the ass in me doesn't win out on this one and tempt me to do this)

The thing that always confused me is how often providers check to make sure its on. Maybe I just give off a sketchy vibe but its pretty common that a few times a provider will check to make sure the condom is still on. I tell myself I just feel that good that they assume theres no condom even though I know the truth they must do that with everyone.

My question is if im fucking a girl bb I for sure know it, do girls really have a hard time telling?

A few years back at Julies NYC -- I was with the chick for the first time...

We were going at it real GFE style -- 69. Salad Toss -- you name it.

The actual act was rough and rugged and fast and furious... ok -- maybe it wasn't fast : )

After I finish and slowly pull out -- I look down -- and woops -- the hat is MIA.

She looks at me like I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar [or something like that] and I am basically shocked.

It's my 1st time with this girl -- and honestly can't say even given the opportunity I would B with a provider. AIDS isn't the only problem out there my friends...

Anyway -- she reached inside and pulls it out and as it appears -- most of my splooge is dripping out of her.

She looks terrified -- so I start trying to calm her down and tell her it's ok yada yada yada -- I'm like 27 at the time and in good shape and clean and I think even arrived in a biz suit straight from work.

And I'm thinking -- why isn't she relaxing me! Telling me she is clean! etc etc etc?????

Needless to say - she looks like she is gonna cry -- so I get up and walk into the shower and begin to scrub myself raw.

I leave and then decide better not to worry about it [what choice do I have?] -- I still need to pick up flowers for my girlfriend who I'm meeting for dinner.

A few years back at Julies NYC -- I was with the chick for the first time...

We were going at it real GFE style -- 69. Salad Toss -- you name it.

The actual act was rough and rugged and fast and furious... ok -- maybe it wasn't fast : )

After I finish and slowly pull out -- I look down -- and woops -- the hat is MIA.

She looks at me like I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar [or something like that] and I am basically shocked.

It's my 1st time with this girl -- and honestly can't say even given the opportunity I would BB with a provider. AIDS isn't the only problem out there my friends...

Anyway -- she reached inside and pulls it out and as it appears -- most of my splooge is dripping out of her.

She looks terrified -- so I start trying to calm her down and tell her it's ok yada yada yada -- I'm like 27 at the time and in good shape and clean and I think even arrived in a biz suit straight from work.

And I'm thinking -- why isn't she relaxing me! Telling me she is clean! etc etc etc?????

Needless to say - she looks like she is gonna cry -- so I get up and walk into the shower and begin to scrub myself raw.

I leave and then decide better not to worry about it [what choice do I have?] -- I still need to pick up flowers for my girlfriend who I'm meeting for dinner.

Last edited:
ditto for me Jeeves. Happened this year. I'm a 3-4 popper, and i go rough, hard and fast with one particular girl--she's got the same passion for it as me. it happened while performing what she called the Scorpion yoga move. Anyway, long story short, i exploded in her, pulled out to find no jimmy. She wiped me first, then stood and reached in to pull it out. she didn't freak, she knows me well though. We both showered and scrubbed, she show the showerhead up there to wash herself out. I tested myself a few days later. clean.

I don't know of any country where the rape laws are tougher than the USA, and I have traveled extensively. I have been to countries where, if a girl went to LE to complain of a rape, the LE would visit the perpetrator, pat him on the back, and say "Way to go,Yu da man".

I can see the prosecuter's charge right now: "sexual battery with baby batter".
Definition of rape: Assault with a friendly weapon.

I have not, only because I don't have a problem going bareback with the npfp, and with providers I'd rather use a condom anyway. For the former, I make a pretty good case that its easier for her to go on bc than for me to order coripa, who doesn't have the sizes I need most of the time anyway, and for the latter, I order the damn rubbers :p