Have you ever covertly barebacked a woman?

Have you covertly barebacked a woman?

• I have never covertly barebacked a woman

Votes: 43 45.7%
  • I did once with a NPFP girl

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • I've done it more than once with NPFP girls

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • I did it once with a provider

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • I've done it more than once with a provider

Votes: 26 27.7%

• Total voters
As in, she thought you were wearing a condom, but you only pretended to put one on, or you pulled out of her, slipped it off and re-entered bareback without her knowledge.

Ever done this with a provider?

Poll is anonymous.

Last edited:
I wonder how come the girls can't tell when a guy has slipped the condom off. Too drunk? Too high? But if they're not drunk or high, shouldn't it be obvious? And even if the sensation isn't immediately obvious, shouldn't she feel the jizz spurting against her insides?

Any ladies here care to explain this?

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the next poll? Have you ever raped someone? Whoops. That's the same thing.
Not the same thing.

rape    /reɪp/ Show Spelled [reyp] Show IPA noun, verb, raped, rap·ing.
noun
1. the unlawful compelling of a person through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse.
2. any act of sexual intercourse that is forced upon a person.
3. statutory rape.
4. an act of plunder, violent seizure, or abuse; despoliation; violation: the rape of the countryside.
5. Archaic . the act of seizing and carrying off by force.

Covertly removing the cover while having a little fun so one can have even more fun doesn't rise to the definition of rape and no one will ever be convicted or even charged with that crime because of that removal.

However it is unethical. It amounts to a breech of contract. The contract arises when the monger agrees, either verbally or otherwise, to use a condom during the sex act. Removal of the condom before the act is completed without the consent of the other party is that breech of contract.(A breech of the condon itself is another story).

It amounts to a breech of contract. The contract arises when the monger agrees, either verbally or otherwise, to use a condom during the sex act.
I once had a very lovely and sensitive woman from China tell me it was a breach of contract to use the condom. She wanted my semen. Without my semen inside her, it was fake=假的.

In a similar vein, many guys have failed to pull out when they agreed to.

While it is not nearly as common as it was before the age of AIDS, there are still some girls that will permit entry with out a condom. Most of us know the routine. "Honey,I can't get hard or excited with a condom on. Let me put it in for just a little bit and when I start to get excited I'll pull out and put the condom on before I finish." Yea. right. Most guys have an "accident" and finish too soon. "But honey, you're so hot I came quicker that I thought and it did feel really good"

Again, unethical and a breech of contract.

So, let her sue.

( I am a non-paid and veteran fucker. I make no representation or admission that I ever engaged it the above described activity.)

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
rape    /reɪp/ Show Spelled [reyp] Show IPA noun, verb, raped, rap·ing.
noun
1. the unlawful compelling of a person through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse.
2. any act of sexual intercourse that is forced upon a person.
Selective dictionary. My memory says the definition of rape includes the word consent. Without that word, under your definition, it's not rape to fuck someone who is unconscious. (depending on how you define "forced."

Let me look it up on the dictionary built into my computer...

Apple built in Dictionary said:
rape 1 |rāp|
noun
the crime, committed by a man, of forcing another person to have sexual intercourse with him without their consent and against their will, esp. by the threat or use of violence against them
I would argue (as would any prosecutor) that removing the condom without her knowledge means one committed the sexual act of BBFS without her consent. Ie. Rape.

Any other justification falls under the category of a rapist saying "She really wanted it, and she was just playing hard to get when she said no."

I would argue (as would any prosecutor) that removing the condom without her knowledge means one committed the sexual act of BBFS without her consent. Ie. Rape.
It's not rape in the US. Maybe other countries rape laws are broad enough to cover this, but not here.

It is possible that a prosecutor would charge this as a sexual battery, but the facts would have to be compelling, and an STD transmission would really be helpful in motivating prosecution.

It's not rape in the US. Maybe other countries rape laws are broad enough to cover this, but not here.

It is possible that a prosecutor would charge this as a sexual battery, but the facts would have to be compelling, and an STD transmission would really be helpful in motivating prosecution.
I don't know of any country where the rape laws are tougher than the USA, and I have traveled extensively. I have been to countries where, if a girl went to LE to complain of a rape, the LE would visit the perpetrator, pat him on the back, and say "Way to go,Yu da man".

I can see the prosecuter's charge right now: "sexual battery with baby batter".

Selective dictionary. My memory says the definition of rape includes the word consent. Without that word, under your definition, it's not rape to fuck someone who is unconscious. (depending on how you define "forced."

Let me look it up on the dictionary built into my computer...

Any other justification falls under the category of a rapist saying "She really wanted it, and she was just playing hard to get when she said no."
I think that most people would agree that when someone is compelled to do something they are doing it without their consent. Someone that does somthing willingly does not have to be compelled to do it.

Also, most people would agree that someone who has sex with with someone that is unconcious is forcing that sex on that individual.

Most definitions can be stated in multiple ways using different words, its the meaning or concept of those words that is important. When it comes to legal terms, what is important is what is codified by state law and any variations or extensions that have been created by case law. The big problem in this country is that there many differences in going from state to state and also differences fron federal law.

I don't know of any country where the rape laws are tougher than the USA, and I have traveled extensively. I have been to countries where, if a girl went to LE to complain of a rape, the LE would visit the perpetrator, pat him on the back, and say "Way to go,Yu da man".

I can see the prosecuter's charge right now: "sexual battery with baby batter".
Isn't Wikileaks founder Julian Assange basically charged with rape based on the fact that he first agreed to wear a condom and then took it off (or something to that effect)? The charges, I believe, have been leveled in Sw****.

Isn't Wikileaks founder Julian Assange basically charged with rape based on the fact that he first agreed to wear a condom and then took it off (or something to that effect)? The charges, I believe, have been leveled in Sw****.
Way to go Julian. Yu da man.

"Israel: man convicted of rape when he lied to woman about being Jewish Israeli. He was Arab."

If lieing to anyone in order get pussy becomes a crime everywhere, 95 % of the worlds male population over the age of 12 will be in prison.

slightly off topic, recently had a provider slip me in BB, and when said btw, you forgot the raincoat, she acted as if she had absent-mindedly forgotten, and then continued - still BB -- after a second reminder a few minutes later - I was distracted - she finally got a rubber -- my only take is that she was trying to win my loyalty with this "extra level" of service... I mentioned it later, after the deed, and she assured my that she was tested & clean, etc... still I think it was madness, but for some reason not really worried.

slightly off topic, recently had a provider slip me in BB, and when said btw, you forgot the raincoat, she acted as if she had absent-mindedly forgotten, and then continued - still BB -- after a second reminder a few minutes later - I was distracted - she finally got a rubber -- my only take is that she was trying to win my loyalty with this "extra level" of service... I mentioned it later, after the deed, and she assured my that she was tested & clean, etc... still I think it was madness, but for some reason not really worried.
wasn't it one of our presidents (HST, I think) that said "if you can't stand the risk, keep your cock in your pants"

oh, no , it was WJC

"Israel: man convicted of rape when he lied to woman about being Jewish Israeli. He was Arab."

If lieing to anyone in order get pussy becomes a crime everywhere, 95 % of the worlds male population over the age of 12 will be in prison.
Agreed. And if lying to dupe a man into marriage was a crime everywhere, the majority of the female population would be in prison.

When I was a kid I used to do this shit all the time

Bareback of course feels 1000Xs better so as a kid of 14+ I used to do girls doggie style, take off the rubber to fuck bareback until I was ready to cum, then I'd say, oh, it fell off. Inexperienced girls have no idea how it fell off, LOL, so I'd just put on a new one and finish even though I was barebacking 80% of the time. I've came into girls bareback as a kid too, surprisingly not one was pregnant, weird. They used to be hysterical, LOL... I enjoyed myself. I would be shocked if you've never done this, especially in the dark, it's not like WGs who check periodically, I've even taken it off during missionary, and yeah, it was a mission! LOL...