Had a good massage

http://imagesc.************/centralimages/nyc/dc/dc8caa567a3f67613a4dc3b7de5172d5--1--x047ea3ecjpg--medium.jpg

I was looking through backpage, the village voice verson of CL. I like it better then CL, better quality ads. I call up the chick in the pic. Had a full hour massage - price $120, she made it clear that there was no F/S. Gave her and extra $60 and she did it nude and gave me a happy ending.

It was a very clean apartment on the East Side, the table was clean, with a new sheet, nice music. She gave a great massage. She wanted to spank me, but I passed.

I really enjoy these providers. I like it better then FS. No work involved, and it is very relaxing.

Before I left she gave me a card with a special number to call. She said they have two different girls every day of the week, and all are very attractive. They have 5 apartments in the same building.

that is one cute looking chick... a bit short it looks like and face could be a bit better but good enough and nice fucking bod... so when are you going back to see her? haha...

One question: Was she the girl in the picture?
Two question: What was her name?
Three question: What's wrong with the SPA section that you mess up with Gavy's np4p forum, by putting this review here?

that is one cute looking chick... a bit short it looks like and face could be a bit better but good enough and nice fucking bod... so when are you going back to see her? haha...
FAH - She was not short, about 5'5 - In the pic it looks like she has impants, but I think they are real. I may see her again, or try one of the other girls.

One question: Was she the girl in the picture?
Two question: What was her name?
Three question: What's wrong with the SPA section that you mess up with Gavy's np4p forum, by putting this review here?
Marc -
1) That was the girl, in person she had a tiny gut.
2) I think she said her name is ******
3) I was suprised to see a new thread, someone from the UG staff was kind enough to make a thread. I originally posted this post in the UG war stories thread. Maybe by post 10,000 I will understand how how UG works.

I am just curious: how did the spanking come up? She just offered out of the blue?
Sir - She mentioned it before we began. She said "no F/S but I do include spanking". When I said no, she said that is available if I want to reconsider.

At the end of the session, she told me next time I can try a two girl massage, and or a guy and girl combo, or a guy alone if I want something different.

The two girl combo sounds interesting.

Sir - She mentioned it before we began. She said "no F/S but I do include spanking". When I said no, she said that is available if I want to reconsider.

At the end of the session, she told me next time I can try a two girl massage, and or a guy and girl combo, or a guy alone if I want something different.

The two girl combo sounds interesting.
Spanking might be something different for some day. It's not really my thing, but in one 'alternative' session, I got a spanking and was surprised that I kind of enjoyed it. As to the massage duo, I did that once. Got a tantra massage from two ladies. They were both excellent but it wasn't as great as I thought it was going to be. It's hard to concentrate on four hands. I might be interested in a guy/girl combo. Somehow, I figure guys must know better how to get a man off. I always find that even the best massage therapists foul up the release because they just don't know what it feels like. Could you post the contact info?

The way I see it, not every post and thread about alternative sex should necessarily be "deported" to the Alternative Section.

The Alternative Section, I believe, is the place where you can talk about it without being attacked if not insulted for your sex preferences. If one thinks he/she can take the heat and talk about it elsewhere then this should be allowed.

Unless, it is info and reviews, which would be better placed in the Alternative Section, so it is easily reached and found by those who are looking for that kind of info.

The way I see it, not every post and thread about alternative sex should necessarily be "deported" to the Alternative Section.

The Alternative Section, I believe, is the place where you can talk about it without being attacked if not insulted for your sex preferences. If one thinks he/she can take the heat and talk about it elsewhere then this should be allowed.

So Marc, what do you do if SirF can't take the heat? IMHO this group can be like an Andrew Dice Clay audience.

I had a massage session once, she was an indy in NJ years ago - apparently she was into the bdsm thing. So she starts this nice sensuous hr and all of a sudden she slaps my thigh, hard enough to sting. I just looked at her and she just looked back at me & did it again. I have to admit, it was quite interesting - the combination of pleasure & pain. By the time I finished, the slaps were hard & fast. My thighs had welts on them that I needed to hide for a few days!

So Marc, what do you do if SirF can't take the heat? IMHO this group can be like an Andrew Dice Clay audience.
What do I do? Nothing.

If someone is asshole enough to belittle him because of his sexual preferences, in a whoreboard among all the places, let him do it. This is not the Alternative Section and the asshole is not breaking any rule.

As far as I am concerned SirF can suck whatever he wants to suck, whether that's the cock of another man or the doorknob of public toilet.

And no, I don't think UG is similar to "an Andrew Dice Clay audience". Where is that guy now anyway?

As far as I am concerned SirF can suck whatever he wants to suck, whether that's the cock of another man or the doorknob of public toilet.

And no, I don't think UG is similar to "an Andrew Dice Clay audience". Where is that guy now anyway?
Been to the public loo, didn't see any door knobs and not many doors too...did see a guy tap his shoe at the next stall tho..was it you SirF?
I heard dice went back to his roots in Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn...picking up dirty dishes Randazzo's Clam Bar...OHH! (using my best dice impression)