Green Tea Spa 4221 Merrick Road, Massapequa 516-798-2876

Dont waste your time, the last times I drove bye since the arrest no one present. I hope someone emerges, some cool girls at that local. No it is not the same as Green Health in West Babylon.
I dont think anyone will emerge since the sister place got busted and the mugshots in the local paper and youtube and both shops in massapequa. She must be having a hard time from the landlord in the green tea place about whats going on so she most likely will sell and get out of town. This would be the typical thing for them to do.

the ladies must have phoney id because they look older than the listed age
Well, in Long island if their dont have immigration status their will have issue with ICE. so if id is phoney their will have major issues. Thats why getting busted in Long island is more dangerous then in the city. Bail is require on the island and in most cases in the city the ladies is release ROR. On the island if busted for prostitution then you need to get tested for STD, HIV and in the city you dont.

To sum it up it's more dangerous and costly to be busted in the island and most cases the ladies will not work in the island after the bust.

decided to take a ride saturday since i had some time to kill --its amazing how many places are closing up --quickly--this is to confirm green tea spa on merrick road in massapequa was closed did have a notice on the door -- looked like a summons or something --keep going down meerick road west --rose spa --same thing with a for lease sign on the door -- the heat must be picking up out there do to elections --be careful out there--did manage to go to utr -in wantagh on park ave-for a great massage and a nice happy ending --last four numbers 8127--been reviewed before on here --be saf and happy hunting

called today and asked she said something i couldnt understand, after a few exchanges i said "always closed?" she said "yes,always closed". her original message to me was "closed forever" if I am not mistaken.

this was the most consistant place around IMO. I had started to have a few problems with the way I was dealt with when i went in as a few times they tried to tell me who i was getting a masage from, but i never gave in and even walked twice. however the place was run well and it showed.

I regret to say that I checked BP after seeing your post, and found nothing. Searched with "Green Tea Spa", "Green Tea", and "Green". Even checked the Ronkonkoma area. No go. If you see it again, please post all vital info, or better yet,copy and paste the BP ad. Good lookin' out.