Grand opening in baldwin 516-289-1058

Called today b/c my other spot around the corner said my usual girl wasn't there.

Asked for my usual girl Amy here, they said she was there. I get there, she's not there, girl says, my name is Amy too. Uh huh. They say, stay stay... Amy take care of you... why not. New Amy younger than other Amy but not much better looking. Kind of squat, thick. She sees me to my room. I get undressed and she comes in before I lay down. I start tugging on my junk and say, you do this right? She says yes yes. No problem. Ok. Got that out of the way. As always, no oil, soft. She does a fine job. Lots of tickling, ball play, knew what she was doing.
On flip she asks, oil? I say no and did a mock spit in my hand sign with jerk motion and she said oooh, ok... and got to work. Plenty otc touching everywhere, pulled her top and bra up for the handy.. no boobs and tiny nipples but whatever.
Quick clean up, 20 tip, bottle of water, out the door.
40 for the half.
20 for the tip. No fight or upsell.
Could have got a bj for that elsewhere but no one was getting back to me... so this served its purpose. A nut is a nut...
Putting this up for the heck of it...

Sigh... closed. Drove by yesterday to see if i could get a quick Thanksgiving tug and there's a real estate sign on the door. Baldwin used to be a safe haven for these places, not anymore it seems. Either that, or mongers fearing the hidden cam aren't showing up anymore.

Sigh... closed. Drove by yesterday to see if i could get a quick Thanksgiving tug and there's a real estate sign on the door. Baldwin used to be a safe haven for these places, not anymore it seems. Either that, or mongers fearing the hidden cam aren't showing up anymore.
on grand i saw closed but i get mixxed signals wth the one next door to the bar..
I use to go but the gal got greedy and i wont pay tip before nor pay more than 80 all in for a HJ

The one next to the bar is on Merrick rd tho, right? I haven't been there in ages, too much turnover.
yes, it had some good ones but then turned south..not in a good way..
there is a new one in freeport on merrick rd and 2 in oceanside too...
one of the ones in oceanside if you check google maps a guy reviews it and mention he got more than a massage...
i found that funny

billyS

Reign of Terror
yes, it had some good ones but then turned south..not in a good way..
there is a new one in freeport on merrick rd and 2 in oceanside too...
one of the ones in oceanside if you check google maps a guy reviews it and mention he got more than a massage...
i found that funny
The one in Freeport has reviews here including a recent one.
I haven't seen the one in Oceanside reviewed on UG.

The one in Freeport differs from others in the area only in that they do bbbj instead of covering junior in saran wrap. It's pretty much been the same line-up since they opened. It's okay, nothing special.

The one on Merrick rd near coalhouse is a pass. Older woman, looks better with clothes on, standard R&T.

The owners of a place in Mineola used to have a place on Brooklyn Ave right by the train station but they bailed, told me the owner of the building found out what they were doing. I saw an ad after they left for same address with a new number but it seemed suspect so I didn't bother.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The one in Freeport differs from others in the area only in that they do bbbj instead of covering junior in saran wrap. It's pretty much been the same line-up since they opened. It's okay, nothing special.

The one on Merrick rd near coalhouse is a pass. Older woman, looks better with clothes on, standard R&T.

The owners of a place in Mineola used to have a place on Brooklyn Ave right by the train station but they bailed, told me the owner of the building found out what they were doing. I saw an ad after they left for same address with a new number but it seemed suspect so I didn't bother.
Thanks for the info but you really should consider reviewing these places as you visit them instead of waiting until someone else does and then just adding your own two cents.
Also if you see an ISO for AMPs on the South shore of Nassau maybe pitch in with this type of info.

there are actually 3 places in Oceanside,the 1st is nr models/use to be a 2nd floor place on same block.
the 2nd place further south toward island park west side of street,had some younger cuties and I have NOT been there in over 5 months
and the last sucked big time..same side of the street further south..

Freeport might not be where a wise monger hangs 10..
they have their own PD and many live in such as requirement to be on force I have been told and will find these places...

billyS

Reign of Terror
there are actually 3 places in Oceanside,the 1st is nr models/use to be a 2nd floor place on same block.
the 2nd place further south toward island park west side of street,had some younger cuties and I have NOT been there in over 5 months
Reviews would be nice. There was recently a ISO for south shore AMPs.
Guess you didn't see it or cared to share?

Last edited:

second floor spot has a for rent sign on the door (or did the last time i went by, and was previously reviewed)

Thanks for the info but you really should consider reviewing these places as you visit them instead of waiting until someone else does and then just adding your own two cents.
Also if you see an ISO for AMPs on the South shore of Nassau maybe pitch in with this type of info.
Got it.. I really had nothing new to add other than confirm what others have said and clarify that the Freeport place does bbbj (I hadn't seen Keysers review on that place).

Freeport might not be where a wise monger hangs 10..
they have their own PD and many live in such as requirement to be on force I have been told and will find these places...
I saw HJ's comment in the Freeport thread so I haven't gone back yet other than going a few times the first few weeks after they were opened to check it out. Occasionally I'll text them to see who's working and with one exception its been the same people. If the comment about Nassau taking over for Freeport police is correct maybe this place has a shot to stay a bit.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Got it.. I really had nothing new to add other than confirm what others have said and clarify that the Freeport place does bbbj (I hadn't seen Keysers review on that place).
I was referring to the Oceanside places. Sounds like you've been to all three but no reviews.

Reviews would be nice. There was recently a ISO for south shore AMPs.
Guess you didn't see it or cared to share?
I have not been on UG for a good while nor have I visited these places in over 6 months..
As staff and owners change I cant say it would warrant a visit..
I have been spoiled my 70 to 80 flushing all in places so paying 80 to 100 for a HJ IN LI doesnt make sense...unless one
is really in need