Grand opening in baldwin 516-289-1058

I can't find the # for 2108 (ads have disappeared) so I can't put up a review thread and honestly its not worth it. I went a few weeks ago after seeing yet again the full lot of cars at the Freeport place (its a non-ending revolving door there now and the talent isn't very good). Led into room by a 50ish lady. A few min later mms who looks to be around 70 pops her head in and smiles then leaves. The attendant starts massage which is avg at best, loads me up with oil. After a while starts light ST which goes on a long time tells me to flip, no hot towel to wipe off oil. Before I say anything for what I want she grabs lube and goes after JR while fully clothed. I didn't check reviews here first but I immediately thought this must be one of the places Iwant visits for a R&T. She finished me off then gets hot towel to wipe up JR but nothing else so my back and legs are still greasy. I tried to remember what Iwant said he usually tips at these places but couldn't remember if it was $20, $30 or $40. I just wanted out so I dropped $40 and left. I want more than basic R&T with no nude etc. but I guess in a pinch I'd go, probably give $30 next time. I've driven by the place in Freeport 4x the past 2 weeks while going to fish market and the lot is always full. Not sure I want to know how many have dined there before me so I'll stay away until more places open, ladies are better and activity slows.