Grace Spa 929-317-2628 Reviews and Discussion

EVA

I have known Eva for quite a while now and I visit her whenever she is available. She is a very petite spinner (maybe 90 lbs?) with a pair of cute big eyes and a very very small face. Her TS is one of the greatest as she has a strong tongue and can hit where you demand it hit (even you want it to go deep wherever you wish it to go~~~). Her professional TS slide and lick/suck will rock your world on the shower table with a BBBJ in the end. After TS, we went into the room, she told me to face down and start her routine. After another round of cat licking, rimming, ball sucking, and an awesome BBBJ, we moved on to the business. She is very flexible on the position, we went through a bunch and finished on doggy. I am very very satisfied and gave her all my best.

I would highly recommend her to other fellows who like spinners, this is one with legendary smile and skill.

Eva

Wanted to meet my latest frenzy before the Christmas festive. She changed location and afew texts i am on my way for my Eva for lunch....
Eva came in with a gold black wear that shows her curve and bust. As I started to caress them, could feel her breath quicken. Her hands started rubbing my jr through my pants. My jr was pushing against my pants, i started to take my pants off when she stopped me and said, ' let me' with the best CFM look she could.

Oh Damn! Who am i to argue.

She slowly got on her knees and opened my pants and started unzipping it Slooooowly. I was dying of anticipation then she proceed to continued caressing my jr through my underwear. Finally, she pulled my underwear down and looked at my dick like a long lost friend. Blowing soft kisses, she took a tentative lick, she another, and soon, she had my whole cock in her mouth. I already showered before meeting Eva.

HEAVEN (sigh)

However, I was already on the verge of exploding, so i tried to pull her away but she continued to use her mouth on me. Oh well, there i gave in. She was surprised, but then just continue to finished milking me.

In TS, does up the cleaning, body sliding. She is petite and I could literally toss her around.

Inside room, she say something like Bad Boy which I smile shyly. I took her hand and lay her back on the bed. I suppose on good turn deserves another, so slowly caressed her body with my hands and planted kisses all over her body, teasing her and avoiding the main areas like her pussy and nipples. I could feel her breathing quicken, and her pussy was starting to get warm with a floral aroma. I then again proceeded to work on her nipples. The sight of her turning her head away and biting her lips was almost as good as getting the blowjob from her. My hand started to reach her pussy area and rub it. She started gyrating her hips to try and get my finger into a better position to give access to her pussy.

Shaved pussy, it looked so erotic. I could not resist looking and getting drawn to it. Soon, my tongue had found her clit and she was thrashing wildly to the movement of my tongue.She pushes herself onto my tongue, my eyes crinkle at the corners indicating a smile at my eagerness. I can feel the orgasm building, when her body awash with sexy sensation.
I grip her firm buttocks and then I lick her on her on her clitoris. She arcs and head lash in sexy & enjoyable mood. She is so wet... Capt Cap suit on

I do her mish, doggy, we moan together and lock our gazes, twin expressions and wonder on display for one another, then finish the job by doing cg .. It’s like a fantasy

To be return for more. This place is very clean and with a lot of good talents JoJo, Flower, Eva.

Good afternoon all,

Are those rates on the website including tip, or do you guys usually tip in addition? Haven’t been to amps much in a while, but they look like all-inclusive prices to my less-experienced eye

JoJo

I've seen JoJo many times and she is my ATF. Just love her. Made a late night appointment to meet up. She has moved locations once again and is now at A&K/Grace. In walks JoJo in her sexy black lacey thong and bra. She looks delicious enough to eat and eat I will. We DFK a little before heading to the TS.

I opted for a standup shower last time we met but this time I'm here to relax and be serviced. Her TS is slow, sensual and deliberate. All parts are cleaned thoroughly, body slide on point with lots of heavy breathing and kissing on my ears and ear lobes. Preview BBBJ is offered while I stroke her already shaved wet kitty. We dry off and head back to the room.

We start with more BBBJ. Her suction is good and she alternates between sucking the tip and DT. She uses her tongue to swirl junior's frenum which feels amazing. We switch to 69 so I can taste her. I lick her clean like I just had the most amazing meal in my life. She moans and squirms and grinds her kitty into my face. This goes on for about 5 minutes.

I asked for the cover and we start off in CG. JoJo likes to lie on top with her legs closed while I penetrate her. We grind against each other and she has her first O. She is wiped and lays down for a few minutes to collect herself. I take advantage of this and plant tender kisses all over her and stroke her thighs and sides of her kitty as she is quite sensitive right now. When she is ready I flip her on her front and enter her K9 while lying on top of her with her legs closed. This creates and unbelievably tight entrance as I pump short and long deep strokes in her. I can feel her drenching me. We switch to mish and I go deep and give her another O. After a few minutes I'm ready to blow and I CIM. She lovingly sucks every drop as I spasm multiple times into her waiting mouth. She keeps sucking softly after I'm done and savors the seed I give her. She leaves the room to spit and freshen up. Upon coming back she offers massage for the rest of my time followed up by a clean up shower to end my session. Another hot meet up in the books. I will be coming back soon for our weekly engagements.

Cindy

So I bug the manager from time to time asking for pretty girls, and she responded with Cindy and tell me to go. She is very skinny, like a model, but with a nice C in the front. Very very perky tits!! Again, angelic look, very pretty, nice body, thin (if you like fat lady look elsewhere). Long hair, sweet smile and I can keep going on.

She greeted me with small chitchat and lead me to the shower room. She is very good at body sliding, very enticing!! when she grabbed my feet and rubbed against her titties, you can feel the little hard erect nipples swirling around your feet, feels very very good. She continues with licking you all over and BBBJ. I must say, of all the blower, she is one of the best, like, "the best". Her tongue is thin but strong, whipping around my junior made it sooooo exciting. The same with the balls licking. I didn't do rimming this time but she sayshe will do it. I am sure with her tongue skills it will feel great.

Back in room, basically repeating everything without water, swapped in the sliding for extensive licking kissing and sucking. She spent about 10+ min going over in extreme details with my junior and the balls attached. I won't be able to explain how good it feels cuz I am not a novelist, but It is sooo good that I almost cum in her mouth.

Then the FS is just as good, she is tight, squeezing it as it goes in, we swapped around and I gave in during doggy. I couldn't hold on any longer, people could go challenge how long can you last in that tight little pussy.

total was 280 , def would recommend ppl to see her

Text us Grace Spa at 929 317 2628 for appointment.

For first timers, send your necessary requirements through text for us to do vertification.
We do not entertain new customers through phone.
We will get back to you within 2 days.

We want a safe and enjoyable environment for everybody.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Dear All,
please note that we will be having renovation from 22 - 24 Dec. Our shop will be open on 25 Dec.
Thanks for your support.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Jojo
After seeing her name come up so often, took the plunge and saw the famous Jojo.
True to the reviews, she has an amazing, all-natural body that is tight. Really an awesome sight to see and she uses it well in the table shower and in the room. Awesome BBBJ/CIM and enjoys DATY (her love box is also quite lovely and clean). She has a playful attitude and does her best to please. Great woman and will return for more as she is a fantastic provider.

Body-9.5 (bonus for no enhancements)
Service-9
Face-6.5

Jojo
After seeing her name come up so often, took the plunge and saw the famous Jojo.
True to the reviews, she has an amazing, all-natural body that is tight. Really an awesome sight to see and she uses it well in the table shower and in the room. Awesome BBBJ/CIM and enjoys DATY (her love box is also quite lovely and clean). She has a playful attitude and does her best to please. Great woman and will return for more as she is a fantastic provider.

Body-9.5 (bonus for no enhancements)
Service-9
Face-6.5
I like your rating even though body I would give max an 8. Which is high. The rest is about right. Sexy body for sure though.

After not securing a convenient slot at NYAW, I shifted my sights on Grace. Had been here when it was A&K, and had been intrigued by the great Flower reviews. Was pleasantly surprised to find Flower's availability worked with mine, so I headed over. Flower was wearing a skimpy bra/thong set, but despite how hot she looked the first thing you notice is just how adorable she is. Flower is tiny, about 5'1", less than 100 lbs, and a natural B+ top. Very attractive face, and smiles all the time. She truly acted like she was my GF who had not seen me in a while and was glad I was back. Arms around my neck, pulled into a DFK, and then grabbing and stroking my cock - as others have mentioned, "my cock" she calls it. So I reached down, pushed aside her thong, fingered her and said "my pussy"; she grinded and giggled. Off we went to the TS, using her tits to wash my back and chest thoroughly, P2P, followed by rimming and a lengthy BBBJ session. While drying me off, she dropped to her knees and sucked some more. Back in the room, we handled the donation, and she was back in a flash. Started face down, lots of kissing and licking my back, etc. which sent chills up and down my body. Extensive rimming session with attention to my balls and more BBBJ. Turns into 69, and then she sits up and repositions herself so I have better access for both DATY and rimming her. Reaches over and covers me, telling me to fuck her. CG, RCG followed by doggie and I deposit my load. Quick towel clean up and she lies down next to me. We cuddle and chat for 5 minutes while she gently plays with my cock, eventually getting me going again. Dives back into BBBJ and when I'm fully ready on goes another cover, she lies on her back, spreads her legs and tells me to fuck her again. Go full mish, with her legs up on my shoulders until I make a second deposit. She's worn me out, and we cuddle again. Her body feels wonderful in my arms and against me, and she sits up and lightly massages my legs and arms before she head back for a clean up shower. Dresses me (doesn't help, but actually dresses me), teases me more while she does so, and walks me out. Definitely more of a GFE then a non-stop slut fuck, and I preferred it this way. Would definitely enjoy seeing her again.

After not securing a convenient slot at NYAW, I shifted my sights on Grace. Had been here when it was A&K, and had been intrigued by the great Flower reviews. Was pleasantly surprised to find Flower's availability worked with mine, so I headed over. Flower was wearing a skimpy bra/thong set, but despite how hot she looked the first thing you notice is just how adorable she is. Flower is tiny, about 5'1", less than 100 lbs, and a natural B+ top. Very attractive face, and smiles all the time. She truly acted like she was my GF who had not seen me in a while and was glad I was back. Arms around my neck, pulled into a DFK, and then grabbing and stroking my cock - as others have mentioned, "my cock" she calls it. So I reached down, pushed aside her thong, fingered her and said "my pussy"; she grinded and giggled. Off we went to the TS, using her tits to wash my back and chest thoroughly, P2P, followed by rimming and a lengthy BBBJ session. While drying me off, she dropped to her knees and sucked some more. Back in the room, we handled the donation, and she was back in a flash. Started face down, lots of kissing and licking my back, etc. which sent chills up and down my body. Extensive rimming session with attention to my balls and more BBBJ. Turns into 69, and then she sits up and repositions herself so I have better access for both DATY and rimming her. Reaches over and covers me, telling me to fuck her. CG, RCG followed by doggie and I deposit my load. Quick towel clean up and she lies down next to me. We cuddle and chat for 5 minutes while she gently plays with my cock, eventually getting me going again. Dives back into BBBJ and when I'm fully ready on goes another cover, she lies on her back, spreads her legs and tells me to fuck her again. Go full mish, with her legs up on my shoulders until I make a second deposit. She's worn me out, and we cuddle again. Her body feels wonderful in my arms and against me, and she sits up and lightly massages my legs and arms before she head back for a clean up shower. Dresses me (doesn't help, but actually dresses me), teases me more while she does so, and walks me out. Definitely more of a GFE then a non-stop slut fuck, and I preferred it this way. Would definitely enjoy seeing her again.
Never ever had a bad session at A&K perhaps this place is the same.

Selina,
I have met up with this spinner yesterday and today. I have not seen enough of her yet!

Called for availability and MMS asked me to look for Selina saying I will not be disappoint. I trust her since I knew her previously.
Selina walks in with a smile, she is a really spinner and petite which you could toss her around.

Gave me a hug and passionate dfk while helping me to undress and led me to TS. Surprising despite her young age, she does a through Nuru and she can flip her body easily cause she is small and petite. Back into the room, gave me rim followed by bbbj while looking at my eyes. Her innocent looks makes me cum in no time.
Clean me with hot towel and we chat while she gave me a shoulder massage. After awhile, continues with bbbj and ball licking to make my jr rise again. Put on cover, go for cg and oh mine...she is tight and I cum again in 5 mins. This feeling is different, like something you want to treasure and hold it tightly and don't let go.
After leaving, I immediately text for next day appointment.

Next day, I showed up with earnest for my appointment with Selina. We hugged and dfk while feeling her spinner body youthful skin. Did up a quick standing shower washing key areas and we went back to the room. We went for 69, worshipping each other, tastes her sweet blossom teasing her preparing her for my jr arrival. At this time, my jr was already throbbing hard and ready to go in search of love hole. Cover on, we go for cg where I can see her face while we ride in tandem. Changed to doggy and came in mish when dfk her. We spend of the rest of time cuddling and hugging.

This is a different feeling altogether. She is like a college girl with gfe services and feel. Also important she is patient with that innocent looks

Upon leaving, MMS told me JoJo, Eva, Flower, Candy coming back back soon. Whom shall I see with my limited funds

Selina,
I have met up with this spinner yesterday and today. I have not seen enough of her yet!

Called for availability and MMS asked me to look for Selina saying I will not be disappoint. I trust her since I knew her previously.
Selina walks in with a smile, she is a really spinner and petite which you could toss her around.

Gave me a hug and passionate dfk while helping me to undress and led me to TS. Surprising despite her young age, she does a through Nuru and she can flip her body easily cause she is small and petite. Back into the room, gave me rim followed by bbbj while looking at my eyes. Her innocent looks makes me cum in no time.
Clean me with hot towel and we chat while she gave me a shoulder massage. After awhile, continues with bbbj and ball licking to make my jr rise again. Put on cover, go for cg and oh mine...she is tight and I cum again in 5 mins. This feeling is different, like something you want to treasure and hold it tightly and don't let go.
After leaving, I immediately text for next day appointment.

Next day, I showed up with earnest for my appointment with Selina. We hugged and dfk while feeling her spinner body youthful skin. Did up a quick standing shower washing key areas and we went back to the room. We went for 69, worshipping each other, tastes her sweet blossom teasing her preparing her for my jr arrival. At this time, my jr was already throbbing hard and ready to go in search of love hole. Cover on, we go for cg where I can see her face while we ride in tandem. Changed to doggy and came in mish when dfk her. We spend of the rest of time cuddling and hugging.

This is a different feeling altogether. She is like a college girl with gfe services and feel. Also important she is patient with that innocent looks

Upon leaving, MMS told me JoJo, Eva, Flower, Candy coming back back soon. Whom shall I see with my limited funds

how is her English?
thanks and good review.