Good Bye and Good Luck NY UG

I have only be a member for a short 2 weeks and tried to make some valid posts. However, the in-fighting that started with the body2see and spread to some new threads do not make this a fun place to visit anymore. I have decided to say good bye and good luck to all. Thanks for the opportunity.

CableSurfer

Awwwwwwww Wait Listen

OMG If u leaave because u want to fine but I have been torn apart , ripped and shredded on numerous occasions and I am still here of course some may say I am not wanted but who cares I like posting her and on TBD I won't let a few people who don't like me stop be . I guess I developed a thicker skin u also have to do that I fight the good fight and so should you. So let them in fight who cares . Did u enjoy the board? I think u did never let anyone get rid of you that's a poor excuse . Your comments were valuable I enjoyed them and I think others did as well> You made a choice who u wanted to see that was great Sooooooooo I don't see what the problem is/ Ignore the stupidity, Be a functioning member as you were before .
If not then I am sorry to see you let other's run you.
Take Care
Cable and thnx for the e-mail u sent me it was nice of you to explain. I appreciated that.
PaigeOfNYC