Golden Showers!

I am new to this scene. I had a girl give me one but she was too nervous and could only sprinkle a little bit. Anyone here into the same thing or know of some girls that are?

I am new to this scene. I had a girl give me one but she was too nervous and could only sprinkle a little bit. Anyone here into the same thing or know of some girls that are?
I don't know much about this sort of thing, but I've heard you can get services like this one at dungeons from a professional domme. Or ya know, on craig's list.

To Give or Receive

Number of CL types give - just do a key word search, tho not my thing.
Much harder to find are those that will receive...and of those that do, many are into the sub side of BDSM and no sex is involved.

Not to highkjack this thread, but why is that. Women into the "scene" don't participate in sex, even the submissives. I know of only 2 pro-subs (one from personal experience, one from reports) that will engage in sex, and the one that I have used for both always makes a deal about "the house tells s not to do this".

I like my kink, I like my sex, and sometimes I like my sex kinky.

Comments or knowledge of providers that mix it up?

I don't get the domination thing either. Why have someone kick you in the balls and put cigarettes out on your tongue and not even get hand release? I don't consider golden showers as a form of domination since it is just a fetish like some people have foot fetishes. I've checked on CL and saw a few that offered a shower. One of them I heard can't deliver but still wants the money up front and won't give refund if she can't pee. Others are looking for about 200 just to give a shower and no sexual acts. If I am just gonna receive one I'm not paying 200 for it unless I can give her one too and get a release somehow. It's funny though cuz if you want one you have to pay. I don't think I can walk up to a girl in a bar and ask her if she can pee on me...lol. If I find anyone for a good deal I'll post back.

Number of CL types give - just do a key word search, tho not my thing.
Much harder to find are those that will receive...and of those that do, many are into the sub side of BDSM and no sex is involved.

Not to highkjack this thread, but why is that. Women into the "scene" don't participate in sex, even the submissives. I know of only 2 pro-subs (one from personal experience, one from reports) that will engage in sex, and the one that I have used for both always makes a deal about "the house tells s not to do this".

I like my kink, I like my sex, and sometimes I like my sex kinky.

Comments or knowledge of providers that mix it up?
There are probably about four or five FS pro-subs out there. Many subs don't do the sexual, stuff because they have "Masters" and they're not "allowed" to. Others don't do it for legal reasons. And still others don't do it because they don't like to sully their BDSM play. They'd prefer to keep it pure. Because at the end of the day BDSM isn't about having sex, the happy ending for both parties is getting the submissive somewhere mentally. The spanking for these people IS the sex. The having control over another person is better than the sex.

However, there are many exceptions to this and if you hang around the "scene" long enough, you'll see them, even though it's still heavily frowned upon. I believe the thought process that started this "no-sex" thing was that a Dominant could be seen as taking advantage of a submissive by having sex with her, since a submissive by her very nature wants to please (kind of like...show me how much you want to serve and suck my dick). And when a Dom has a submissive hanging out in sub-space, she's not necessarily in any shape to make a conscious decision. Strangely enough, a lot of it is a matter of protecting the so called fragile psyche of a submissive.

There are probably about four or five FS pro-subs out there. Many subs don't do the sexual, stuff because they have "Masters" and they're not "allowed" to. Others don't do it for legal reasons. And still others don't do it because they don't like to sully their BDSM play. They'd prefer to keep it pure. Because at the end of the day BDSM isn't about having sex, the happy ending for both parties is getting the submissive somewhere mentally. The spanking for these people IS the sex. The having control over another person is better than the sex.

However, there are many exceptions to this and if you hang around the "scene" long enough, you'll see them, even though it's still heavily frowned upon. I believe the thought process that started this "no-sex" thing was that a Dominant could be seen as taking advantage of a submissive by having sex with her, since a submissive by her very nature wants to please (kind of like...show me how much you want to serve and suck my dick). And when a Dom has a submissive hanging out in sub-space, she's not necessarily in any shape to make a conscious decision. Strangely enough, a lot of it is a matter of protecting the so called fragile psyche of a submissive.
Ari - I get somewhat get what you are saying, however I like to dominate and part of that is the use of the submissive for sex, and I AM taking advantage of the submissive by doing so - that is part of the dominating. Besides the spanking or binding or clamping or exhibiting that one might do - there could be for some the using, or even moreso the sharing for use by others in any way that the Dom determines, and that is very much a part of dominating. And if humiliating is also part of the Doms thing, then how can he be "protective" of the "fragile" psyche of the sub, when what he wants to do is exploit it.

curiouser and curiouser -

Ari - I get somewhat get what you are saying, however I like to dominate and part of that is the use of the submissive for sex, and I AM taking advantage of the submissive by doing so - that is part of the dominating. Besides the spanking or binding or clamping or exhibiting that one might do - there could be for some the using, or even moreso the sharing for use by others in any way that the Dom determines, and that is very much a part of dominating. And if humiliating is also part of the Doms thing, then how can he be "protective" of the "fragile" psyche of the sub, when what he wants to do is exploit it.

curiouser and curiouser -
Submissives tend to break themselves out into different types. There are slaves, fuck-toys, service submissives, etc. A service submissive is generally speaking not in it for sex and may not even be into pain or humiliation. He/she is there only to serve (i.e. cleaning your apartment, running errands, etc). Someone being a submissive does not mean that they are going to be into all aspects of BDSM just as someone being a Dom does not denote that they are into humiliation.

The backbone of the Dominant/Submissive interaction beyond play is to take a submissive and mold her into what best serves him/her. This does not necessarily mean turning a service submissive into fuck-toy or vice versa, but rather taking what's already there and making it into something better. Humiliation can simply be a tool used to do just that. A "good" Dominant is not going to humiliate a submissive who finds such activities abusive. The interaction is not supposed to be "exploitive", but rather one of mutual enjoyment. A submissive may find humiliation useful in focusing them on their Dominant's pleasure. Another may just find it a turn-on. While another looks at it as a punishment for an infraction. By respecting those limits (and perhaps pushing them at times) a Dominant could be seen as protecting a sub. A dominant who loans out a submissive who is not ready for such an activity, could end up without a submissive or the submissive could end up being...well there are enough horror stories that abound in the "scene" of emotionally and mentally damaged subs.

You really can't take advantage of someone who wants to be taken advantage of. And taking advantage of someone is not Dominanting. In order for the whole dom/sub interaction to even happen to begin with...the sub has to give up control. So, it kind of moots the whole thing. However, once again giving up control does not mean doing away with their respective limits.

It's really about finding the right partner. If you're into sex and humiliation then you find a submissive who's into those things as well (and they're out there).

Last edited:
i read about one who calls herself super freaky black girl. she will not only piss in your mouth but will take a shit in it if that's your preference. yuck!
Hey I saw an ad from a woman that wanted to suck cock while you took a dump - have no idea what that turn on was - let alone if I could keep it up while shitting. each to his/her own.

From a legal stand point dom/sub including showers is not illegal while sexaul acts are illegal. Squirting is not necessarily peeing, althugh some do both. You can definitely see and smell the difference. Squirting is kind of creamy or else clear without the aroma that urine has. The ultimate experience for a submissive is called subspace,a kind of altered state of consicousness, where they are beyond pain & it is all pure sensation, with endorphins in overdrive. They kind of transport out of body and oftenneed to be gentled back to reality and awareness after the xperice concludes. They tend to be hyper sensitive . The best thing to provide them with is contact, warmth (like a blanket) and verbal prompts as they can be disoriented. Sometimes it can take hours or days even for them to equilibrate and they may experience something called sub-drop, kind of like a crash after the intensity of the experience. Hope this new to UG members post helps answer a few of the questions in the thread

Last edited: