Golden Showers!

If she squirts when she cums, it's not piss, therefore it's not considered a GS. GS is strictly piss play.

What else could she squirt besides pee? A man comes because the sperm is half what is needed for a baby-the other half is the egg in a woman which has nothing to do with squirting. If she squirts, it's pee. Im no DR but that is my take.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
What else could she squirt besides pee? A man comes because the sperm is half what is needed for a baby-the other half is the egg in a woman which has nothing to do with squirting. If she squirts, it's pee. Im no DR but that is my take.
The fluid most likely comes from the Skene's glands. There has been some research in this area, enough to suggest that female ejaculation is real, but obviously not enough, since some still insist it's just pee. As many will tell you from experience, if you encounter a true female ejaculation up close in person, you will know it is definitely not urine.

Of course, it is possible that some women do indeed urinate when they orgasm. Some working girls may even advertise that they ejaculate, drink lots of water before sexual activity, and instead, urinate.

The fluid most likely comes from the Skene's glands. There has been some research in this area, enough to suggest that female ejaculation is real, but obviously not enough, since some still insist it's just pee. As many will tell you from experience, if you encounter a true female ejaculation up close in person, you will know it is definitely not urine.

Of course, it is possible that some women do indeed urinate when they orgasm. Some working girls may even advertise that they ejaculate, drink lots of water before sexual activity, and instead, urinate.
Ok i see where this may be real now-But still what would the purpose of this ejaculate be? They keep saying it's close to Semen, but Semen has a purpose. Just one of life's mysteries.

franca

The glands just inside the the vagina produce lubrication when a woman is aroused. The ejaculation come later, with an orgasm.

franca

I remember reading (forget where this report was) that it's possible that many women have a retrograde ejaculation upon orgasm, which goes unnoticed.

Few weeks ago I gave Gina Rollins one hell of a golden shower. What a total pig slut she is. I think she has a web site for this stuff. Haven't been able to find it. Maybe someone know it and can post the link.