Goddess Lauren at World 2

Kinda odd statement IMHO as I would think the price would go up as the years go down, e.g.., a woman 80 years old would charge less and one 21 years old more.
Just thought it would sound funny. Kinda like if you paid a provider by the pound. I mean would you pay $500 for a 500 lb provider? No but it's a funny thing to say.
Maybe I just crack myself up.

Week just left there again and had a great time !great girl ,not some crackhead and has more than half a brain .takes direction well and doesn't complain . Everything is on the table .as was nice and tight.it's a bargain!!!

I passed by this spot to check it out today. Paid the60$ at the Front desk,ask for Lauren, clerk sent me to the back room into the VIP private door. Walk inside , room was pretty big with a huge flat screen on the wall. she's there with 3 dude's s , but sitting between 2 off jerking 2 of them off , so this is my first time doing something like this so I feel a bit awkward but I'm like fk it. She greets me and asks my name and tells me to have a seat n have fun. 10 min later another dude walks in, so all together there's about 5 of us, then like 5 minutes later another dude walks in so it's 6 now lol.So as I'm just watching her jerk and suck my dk starts getting a bit hard so I put a rubber on and start jerking my self off till it gets hard enough to start Fkn her. In my head im like I better get my nutt offf before theres a line to fk her lol. Once I was ready I told her let's fuck. Got her on another couch with a towel on it and as I'm pounding her she starts sucking another guy off and another dude comes to watch. And not to criticize as I'm hitting it from the back a not so good smell hits me,wasn't sure if it was her ass or pssy, so at this point I just want to bust n get out, I blew in the bag ,threw the rubber in the garbage and cleaned my self with some wipes on the table and was out. All in all it was a different experience for me,I tried something new,would i repeat, probably not, but maybe if it was a hotter chic I think I would. I'm not Knocking her but she's just not my cup of tea. Oh and BTW she does know about ug.