Giving up on AMP's

I used to LOVE the lower Connecticut AMPs in the late 2000's, almost always had an outstanding time, literally think I was only unsatisfied once, but it wound up being to where a couple of them were basically my GF, I would be waking up in their apartments in Flushing drunk in the morning wondering WTF happened the night before, then the GF type drama comes, and they get pissed when I go to AMPs and fuck their friends etc, and all the attraction of paying a pro and getting hassle free immediate pussy goes away, and AMPs all of a sudden aren't fun anymore.
I second that…. The lower CT AMPs were great. Then one day they disappeared. But it was great to go out in westchester and then head to lower CT for a quick session before going home. The girls (as I remember) were always young, hot, and eager to please.

I think I have come to somewhat of an epiphany—
Reflecting back on many of my experiences with AMP’s over the years accompanied with the mostly subpar experiences I do read here, I think I’ve decided to quit the amp scene and stick with the pros... Yes I am going to pay more, but all in all, with the proper research and sticking with regulars there will be no worries about bait and switch, shorting time, and all the other disappointments one can encounter with the growing number of AMP popping up all over...For a massage, I’ll stick with legits ...
So let it be written, so let it be done
For sure. When I find a good indy now the appreciate the business and want you to return. The Chinese amps I’ve encountered as of late just don’t DAF. Miss the Koreans.

I used to LOVE the lower Connecticut AMPs in the late 2000's, almost always had an outstanding time, literally think I was only unsatisfied once, but it wound up being to where a couple of them were basically my GF, I would be waking up in their apartments in Flushing drunk in the morning wondering WTF happened the night before, then the GF type drama comes, and they get pissed when I go to AMPs and fuck their friends etc, and all the attraction of paying a pro and getting hassle free immediate pussy goes away, and AMPs all of a sudden aren't fun anymore.
I was a teen going to the Bridgeport and Fairfield AMPs. They were the best. We’d be out trying to score and if we bombed out, we’d always hit up one of the places on BPR near the Fairfield/Bridgeport border, or near Main St in Bridgeport. Ah, the memories!!!

Sex is transactional for most people including some marriages and those not paying cash are bartering with something else. The bottom line is the quid pro quo, it's all transactional wether it's cash, security, emotional support, drugs...... Nobody rides free!
Yup, nothing wrong with that and it isn't just sex— a lot of nature benefits from voluntary synergistic relationships, as you put it "transactional", where the benefit to the couple is greater than the benefit of hanging out alone. For example a bird called the oxpecker hangs out on the back of rhinos and zebras eating their favorite meal — ticks. The oxpecker could of course find ticks and other bugs on the ground but there they would be susceptible to being eaten themselves by snakes, cats (some really big cats in Africa), etc.

As you put it "quid pro quo"

From reading all of your disappointing experiences, I can only come to one conclusion. If you stay with the slam dunk/shoe in establishments , you really can’t go wrong (ex.. WTYLK, 1120 OCR etc...) . Yes you may run into a few less desirables, but that comes with the territory. But overall when going to the shoe in establishments, you’re getting the poison out (as HJ used to say).

Don’t cry if you walk into a storefront for the first time and you overpay for a hand job (they’re free if you use your own hands) .

billyS

Reign of Terror
From reading all of your disappointing experiences, I can only come to one conclusion. If you stay with the slam dunk/shoe in establishments , you really can’t go wrong (ex.. WTYLK, 1120 OCR etc...) . Yes you may run into a few less desirables, but that comes with the territory. But overall when going to the shoe in establishments, you’re getting the poison out (as HJ used to say).

Don’t cry if you walk into a storefront for the first time and you overpay for a hand job (they’re free if you use your own hands) .
Here is the problem with your premise;
If enough guys didn't "walk into a storefront for the first time and then cry on here about a bad time" we wouldn't know which ones were the slam dunk/shoe-in establishments now would we?

Here is the problem with your premise;
If enough guys didn't "walk into a storefront for the first time and then cry on here about a bad time" we wouldn't know which ones were the slam dunk/shoe-in establishments now would we?
I get your point. Trail and error. I’m all for that . Especially when looking for new avenues to stroll down to get my cheap thrills.

But this thread makes it sound like AMPs are just a total waste . Not worthy of going to anymore. Dried up and discarded.

If you’ve had bad luck the last couple of visits trying out new places, don’t throw the entire industry under the bus ...

I don’t think you throw the hole industry out. But the amount of money wasted on lousy experiences ,looking for literally a needle in hay stack, it’s just not worth it. Ha ! If I could only stop. I’d say your better off tuffing it out and go to the higher end options less often.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I get your point. Trail and error. I’m all for that . Especially when looking for new avenues to stroll down to get my cheap thrills.

But this thread makes it sound like AMPs are just a total waste . Not worthy of going to anymore. Dried up and discarded.

If you’ve had bad luck the last couple of visits trying out new places, don’t throw the entire industry under the bus ...
Fair enough.

"The most expensive sex...is free sex"... Woody Allen
Thank you.

There is so much wisdom in that statement, that I can't even express it and I won't even try.

Suffice it to say that hearing it now comes very timely. As I was considering making that very mistake and losing my freedom. I take it as a warning.

I have only had good to great service at the amps. I mainly hobby with amps in Manhattan. The main 4 I used before was Asian Sensation, Private hottie, Gfe all stars and Angels and kings. All 4 were always good. Only once did I have a subpar time. All these spots are or were gfe. Some changed names now. In Manhattan I can count on one hand how many times I've had a subpar session overall. And with amps it's only one in the past 4+ years. Even in Flushing the amps have been good to pretty good. In North Jersey and Central New Jersey the handful of times all good enough.

For me spending in Manhattan $240-300 is worth it for a great time. With an attractive pro. And in NJ I spend $140 or so to have a good time for 30 mins.

Solid rep places care about their rep. For now amps are still good imo.

justme

homo economicus
I have only had good to great service at the amps. I mainly hobby with amps in Manhattan.
I suspect that most people in this thread think of those places more as brothels. They’re much more consistent, but you pay a certainty premium.

My mental picture of an AMP is more a business that tries to pass itself off as legit. And so there’s more uncertainty about what’s even available aside from how well it will be provided.

I suspect that most people in this thread think of those places more as brothels. They’re much more consistent, but you pay a certainty premium.

My mental picture of an AMP is more a business that tries to pass itself off as legit. And so there’s more uncertainty about what’s even available aside from how well it will be provided.
Ahhh those. I went to one that the girl said only hj. By 347 pjs I posted about it. The girl was attractive. She kept holding my hand. But I'm trying to smash. Ive never been interested in getting a hj even before I started fucking.