Giving up on AMP's

I think I have come to somewhat of an epiphany—
Reflecting back on many of my experiences with AMP’s over the years accompanied with the mostly subpar experiences I do read here, I think I’ve decided to quit the amp scene and stick with the pros... Yes I am going to pay more, but all in all, with the proper research and sticking with regulars there will be no worries about bait and switch, shorting time, and all the other disappointments one can encounter with the growing number of AMP popping up all over...For a massage, I’ll stick with legits ...
So let it be written, so let it be done

I certainly see the wisdom of your decision. There is seldom any respect for the allotted time purchased. And, even then, some of the AMP girls must be cajoled. Nothing is ever clear-cut. It is an iffy situation because you are always paying two people, the mamasan (owner) and then the girl. And each one plays off the other to get as much money out of you as possible whilst surrendering to you the least time possible. And, then there are the dynamics of the other AMP girls in the shop, and customers coming in and phone calls and the fact that they are pseudo-legit businesses with storefronts and people watching and potential raids.

I am not saying to give up asians, because I do like the culture. But, I like better meeting a girl on the street or by knowing her number and making an apppointment and paying a moderate price for a decent session of allotted time. No confusion or game playing at all. You both are fullly aligned on the amount and service.

Only exception being, if you know the mamasan and girl well enough where no games are played. Because, massage really is a nice segue into full-service. It is just that these days, seldom is a girl ambidextrous enough, patient enough and unpressured enough to handle both crafts. I long for the good ol' days and the humble, patient, non-spoiled asian woman of my youth.

I wonder what percentage of AMP experiences are satisfactory. Christ .... 30%???? Even when you go to where you think you can get predictable service it is somewhat hit or miss. Your regular girl is out .... your regular girl has jumped the shark ... "new girl" stinks. Ugh - I hear you trader. If you spend let's say $80 all in per AMP visit and you need 3 visits to get one good one .. that's $240. You are probably better off with a quality incall girl at $300 or even $400 and avoid all the disappointment. There was one AMP opn Newbridge Rd in Bellmore. That was a rare exception. all hotties, every visit was a good one. God I miss that place. It has been gone probably well over 10 years.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I gave up on AMP's years ago because of mostly shitty, unsatisfying service.

I started with AMPS before the days of UG, getting the direct address from Newsday classified section.

Not having advanced Intel made it more exciting in a way, laying there wondering if she was going to go for your nut sack.

My early days on UG I would often be the first one to review any new AMP that opened in Nassau County.

But over time the majority of my experiences became some 50 to 60 year old hag with a furry smelly pussy yanking on my cock in a way that left it sore for days.

Often I would have to fight to get a hold of her tits, fighting thru the bra as she only lifted the shirt. This would inevitably be done with an arm bent at an uncomfortable angle.

Of course every once in a while (most recently about four years ago) I think it's going to be different and try again.
I did have a great experience with Lilly in Merrick but once I posted the review she all of the sudden got incredibly busy.

So for now I'll stick to my legit foot and back massage at my local place.
I'll leave the hairy pussied 50 year olds for you guys.

I’ll have to disagree. I have a regular AMP that I’ve been going to for the better part of 20 years. I rarely have an unsatisfactory experience. Mama knows me, the girls know me, and I get exactly what I want, almost every time. Lately there are a couple girls that will give BBFS, but I was informed by one girl that they’ve been watching that more carefully. The AMP is not FS, I think I’ve just been lucky and a regular so long that no one is worried about me. I, for one, cannot give up the table shower. It’s one of my favorite things in the world. And at this AMP, I get to shower off in the girls shower after so I leave as clean as I arrived. And as far as talent, it’s mostly btw 5-8 on a looks scale. So for under $200, it’s exactly what works for me.

I wonder what percentage of AMP experiences are satisfactory. Christ .... 30%???? Even when you go to where you think you can get predictable service it is somewhat hit or miss. Your regular girl is out .... your regular girl has jumped the shark ... "new girl" stinks. Ugh - I hear you trader. If you spend let's say $80 all in per AMP visit and you need 3 visits to get one good one .. that's $240. You are probably better off with a quality incall girl at $300 or even $400 and avoid all the disappointment. There was one AMP opn Newbridge Rd in Bellmore. That was a rare exception. all hotties, every visit was a good one. God I miss that place. It has been gone probably well over 10 years.
Just from an economics point of view, and the AMP scene is hit or miss and if you can't get your hands on $300 or $400 cash per session and you are going quite often, the girls in and around the Jackson Heights and Flushing area certainly are happy and willing to get the job done at bargain basement prices with oftentimes the same if not better customer satisfaction. Especially if you build a nice relationship with a few by becoming a frequent customer.

But that is just my humble opinion. I am a very thrifty guy. I am not poor but just thrifty. My first car was a VW Bug that I paid 90 bucks for and I can easily live on rice and beans three times a day with a few veggies and fruits. A cup of tea or coffee is high entertainment for me

Low-budget but simple happy living. Making love doesn't have to cost a fortune. Work it into your budget. But, if money is no object, nothing wrong with paying for a nicer bedroom and more expensive lingerie.

I’ll have to disagree. I have a regular AMP that I’ve been going to for the better part of 20 years. I rarely have an unsatisfactory experience. Mama knows me, the girls know me, and I get exactly what I want, almost every time. Lately there are a couple girls that will give BBFS, but I was informed by one girl that they’ve been watching that more carefully. The AMP is not FS, I think I’ve just been lucky and a regular so long that no one is worried about me. I, for one, cannot give up the table shower. It’s one of my favorite things in the world. And at this AMP, I get to shower off in the girls shower after so I leave as clean as I arrived. And as far as talent, it’s mostly btw 5-8 on a looks scale. So for under $200, it’s exactly what works for me.
I think you may one of the rare few that fall into the completely satisfied percentile. And of course, we could not blame you for not sharing.. As @billyS indicated, once a top notch place is reviewed here, the place becomes take a number and wait your turn.

Taking a long hard look at the countless dollars spent on AMP’s vs. Professionals, a self kick in the ass was needed.

A twenty year relationship to one spa is highly unusual and admirable. You must have seen many, many girls come and go. Possibly a change in ownership. But, for you to derive satisfaction from a single source, makes you a rare and highly valued customers. You deserve to be treated well. Nicely done on your part.

I love amps.
When I go to an amp, I’m not looking for anything more than a good R&T. Sometimes more will be offered but If I want more. I’ll go to one of the 130-$160 girls that advertise all over.
Once in a while I’ll find a place like Lucy’s or that spot on Lincoln. ( both closed) but you are not going there for a quality rub. If you are you will be disappointed.

Most amps on the island aren’t FS. Understanding that will make for a better experience.
Just my opinion. :)

I think you may one of the rare few that fall into the completely satisfied percentile. And of course, we could not blame you for not sharing.. As @billyS indicated, once a top notch place is reviewed here, the place becomes take a number and wait your turn.

Taking a long hard look at the countless dollars spent on AMP’s vs. Professionals, a self kick in the ass was needed.
I’ve actually reviewed the AMP numerous times here, often sharing details so our fellow mongers could enjoy as well. There’s only one time I can think of where I withheld a review as I thought girl might have been testing me. My belief is that the different spa owners know about our board and probably check in to see what’s going on in their locations.

A twenty year relationship to one spa is highly unusual and admirable. You must have seen many, many girls come and go. Possibly a change in ownership. But, for you to derive satisfaction from a single source, makes you a rare and highly valued customers. You deserve to be treated well. Nicely done on your part.
I’ve seen many, many girls come and go. And once I actually had a relationship with Mama, where I’d come to see her and not even pay. Total BBFS with her. It was amazing. But never got her private contact info and one day she was just gone. Thats the downside of our world, sometimes the best providers just disappear.
On the flip side, since I’ve basically seen all the girls, when I have to pick one, I definitely see the disappointment in the girls I don’t choose. So basically I have to figure out which days the various girls work and only go on certain days. It’s a game, but a game we love!

Most definitely the case with Long Island AMP's.
They even have people post misinformation.
That’s ridiculous. Are they posting misinformation thinking LE will be dumb enough to believe it? Or do they try and make their locations seem better? I don’t feel the Westchester AMP have ever done that in here, but maybe I’m wrong.

That’s ridiculous. Are they posting misinformation thinking LE will be dumb enough to believe it? Or do they try and make their locations seem better? I don’t feel the Westchester AMP have ever done that in here, but maybe I’m wrong.
Misinformation = deceptive and grossly inaccurate pictures, incorrect ages and menu of services etc...

I’ve seen many, many girls come and go. And once I actually had a relationship with Mama, where I’d come to see her and not even pay. Total BBFS with her. It was amazing. But never got her private contact info and one day she was just gone. Thats the downside of our world, sometimes the best providers just disappear.
On the flip side, since I’ve basically seen all the girls, when I have to pick one, I definitely see the disappointment in the girls I don’t choose. So basically I have to figure out which days the various girls work and only go on certain days. It’s a game, but a game we love!
"On the flip side, since I’ve basically seen all the girls, when I have to pick one, I definitely see the disappointment in the girls I don’t choose."

The quoted situation engenders an emotion in me that after all these years, I have never learned to handle.
For me it creates a severe guilt trip of abandonment. I know it should not. But sad disappointed female eyes just tug at my heart.

And, to have to play chess with days on/days off, and sometimes bumping into your past favorite, anyway, because she is filling in, adds to this useless drama.

But, you are smart enough to take it in stride by looking at it such that "It’s a game, but a game we love."

I have been in situations where three or four girls are tugging and pulling at me, stretching me out like a Gumby doll for my business. And, that scenerio can actually have a spirit of fun behind it. But, sad eyes, arms crossed, can be haunting if you have a sensitive ego. I know it should not be, because she has a multitude of customers. I guess it is the fact that you might have had a truly deeply rich sexual/ emotional experience with one, and the fear that the next time you draw her, she might withdraw or withhold.

I used to LOVE the lower Connecticut AMPs in the late 2000's, almost always had an outstanding time, literally think I was only unsatisfied once, but it wound up being to where a couple of them were basically my GF, I would be waking up in their apartments in Flushing drunk in the morning wondering WTF happened the night before, then the GF type drama comes, and they get pissed when I go to AMPs and fuck their friends etc, and all the attraction of paying a pro and getting hassle free immediate pussy goes away, and AMPs all of a sudden aren't fun anymore.

AMPs, like everything else, run the range from terrible to OMG, I can't wait to come here again!

And like everything else, it can take time and effort to find a good one. After several so-so experiences it can be discouraging. There were many times when I felt like hanging it up. But like a true addict I refused to give up and kept searching. I eventually found a place I like, but these types of things are always temporary. Raids, changes in staff / ownership, etc. are always on the horizon.

I often wonder how this whole decriminalization thing will affect the industry. Will it result in more competition and lower prices / better service? Or will there be an explosion of sub-par places, hinting at services never to be performed?

"On the flip side, since I’ve basically seen all the girls, when I have to pick one, I definitely see the disappointment in the girls I don’t choose."

The quoted situation engenders an emotion in me that after all these years, I have never learned to handle.
For me it creates a severe guilt trip of abandonment. I know it should not. But sad disappointed female eyes just tug at my heart.

And, to have to play chess with days on/days off, and sometimes bumping into your past favorite, anyway, because she is filling in, adds to this useless drama.

But, you are smart enough to take it in stride by looking at it such that "It’s a game, but a game we love."

I have been in situations where three or four girls are tugging and pulling at me, stretching me out like a Gumby doll for my business. And, that scenerio can actually have a spirit of fun behind it. But, sad eyes, arms crossed, can be haunting if you have a sensitive ego. I know it should not be, because she has a multitude of customers. I guess it is the fact that you might have had a truly deeply rich sexual/ emotional experience with one, and the fear that the next time you draw her, she might withdraw or withhold.
I definitely relate to your observation, feeling in this situation. BUT....then I remember that I’m just a wallet, nothing else, even if they want a “relationship” beyond the AMP. I feel we must be in touch with the reality of this world, which is, a transfer of wealth for the benefit of sexual experience. That’s it. So worth that in mind, I recognize that the sad eyes aren’t for ME, but for my wallet. And then I don’t care.

AMPs, like everything else, run the range from terrible to OMG, I can't wait to come here again!

And like everything else, it can take time and effort to find a good one. After several so-so experiences it can be discouraging. There were many times when I felt like hanging it up. But like a true addict I refused to give up and kept searching. I eventually found a place I like, but these types of things are always temporary. Raids, changes in staff / ownership, etc. are always on the horizon.

I often wonder how this whole decriminalization thing will affect the industry. Will it result in more competition and lower prices / better service? Or will there be an explosion of sub-par places, hinting at services never to be performed?
So it’s amazing hat the AMP infrequent he most has, to my knowledge and research, only been raided once in 20 years. Now, the statistician in me would say it’s due and stay away. But the addict in me says, I need my cock pumped dry!!

SUPAMAN

Not here for the bear hunting
I definitely relate to your observation, feeling in this situation. BUT....then I remember that I’m just a wallet, nothing else, even if they want a “relationship” beyond the AMP. I feel we must be in touch with the reality of this world, which is, a transfer of wealth for the benefit of sexual experience. That’s it. So worth that in mind, I recognize that the sad eyes aren’t for ME, but for my wallet. And then I don’t care.
Sex is transactional for most people including some marriages and those not paying cash are bartering with something else. The bottom line is the quid pro quo, it's all transactional wether it's cash, security, emotional support, drugs...... Nobody rides free!