Giants 2010 & 2011

It’s like Déjà Vu all over again!!!

Please IGA, tell me you like the niners this week!!!!!
The Giants have no chance in San Fran next week. Alex Smith will pick them apart. Coughlin, Reece, Fewell, & Gilbride will all get fired after the game. How’s That!! Seriously, I was wrong to despair, but the lower the expectations the more enjoyable these games are.

How dominate were the Giants yesterday? Well not only did they have to beat the 15-1 defending Super Bowl champions at home, but it seemed clear that the officials were trying to give the win to the Packers. Forget that replay fumble, I counted three, helmet led hits to Eli, one very late, and not one flag was dropped. But when Ossi hit Rodgers with a textbook hit, they flagged him. And don’t forget that phantom holding penalty on Snee right after the Packers scored that was a clear momentum building flag.

Very impressive. Giants good in all aspects of the game. Pack couldnt cath a ball, I think 8 drops, Rodgers missing wide open recievers, which he never does, A Giant catching the ball on his helmit again? Damn, Giants all the way... Talk about peaking at the right time... Eli was great, going into Green Bay and playing like that was special...

How dominate were the Giants yesterday? Well not only did they have to beat the 15-1 defending Super Bowl champions at home, but it seemed clear that the officials were trying to give the win to the Packers. Forget that replay fumble, I counted three, helmet led hits to Eli, one very late, and not one flag was dropped. But when Ossi hit Rodgers with a textbook hit, they flagged him. And don’t forget that phantom holding penalty on Snee right after the Packers scored that was a clear momentum building flag.
And the terrible spot on the third down run by Ware to kill a drive.
The replay challenge system in the NFL is just plain silly. Having a ref run to the sideline to get in a phone booth(the only phone booths left are owned by the NFL) to look at a game changing play is ridiculous. Just put another ref in the booth with monitors and a communication system with the refs to review all calls that may be wrong. Take those stupid red flags out of the coaches hands. Coughlin was penalized a challenge and a time-out and the ref still blew the call!!

And the terrible spot on the third down run by Ware to kill a drive.
The replay challenge system in the NFL is just plain silly. Having a ref run to the sideline to get in a phone booth(the only phone booths left are owned by the NFL) to look at a game changing play is ridiculous. Just put another ref in the booth with monitors and a communication system with the refs to review all calls that may be wrong. Take those stupid red flags out of the coaches hands. Coughlin was penalized a challenge and a time-out and the ref still blew the call!!
That play should be looked at... That was 100 percent a fumble. How can they get that wrong? Just stupid...

Rich Gosselin of some Dallas newspaper said Rob Ryan's defenses as a DC have only finished once in the Top 10 (9th) and all the other seasons, it was in the 20's, with 22 the highest ranking. I always believed the Dallas defense was overrated with players like Bradie James, Anthony Spencer, Marcus Spears, Terrance Newman, Mike Jenkins, etc.

Good point Heartbreaker. Dallas has been overrated for years.

Chels, Giants Fan