Giants 2010 & 2011

Time to revive the Giants thread. It was a comedy of errors today, that's for sure. The punter was terrible, the receivers kept dropping them, and the defense did not look good on third down. Other than that, it was great! To be fair, they played better in the second half.

Enjoy,

Chels, Giants fan

An ugly win, but some good things were on display, like the defense, the passing game (if the receivers can not tip the ball to the other team) and the second half running game. Punter better improve or he'll be unemployed. Unfortunately, they face the Colts, who lost their opener. If the Gmen beat the Colts, people will realize this team is for real.

Big game Sunday. Philly coming to GIANTS STADIUM. Winner probably gets the two seed in the conference.
GO GIANTS!!!!
I hate the Eagles, the only team I hate more is the Cowboys. But I was rooting for the 'boys this past weekend, and like allways when I root for them, they lose. So that being said, the Giants need to take care of their own business. Eli needs to step up big time.

A “Sicken” Lose Today!!!!!

I actually felt physically ill today watching the Giants throw away the most important game of the season. Tom Coughlin, who’s been getting a free ride for two years now, needs to start getting some “heat”. This was the worst Giants lose since they blew that 24 point lead to the 49ers in the 2002 playoffs. Man, doesn’t that game in Arizona seem like a long time ago?

I can't believe he went after his punter like that while players were still on the field. Like it was his fault they blew a three TD lead. And it was a bad snap... you can't expect the avg punter let alone a rookie to adjust to the snap and aim a kick.

I wonder how the acoustics are at the new stadium. I'd imagine this one was as quiet leaving as the old one was the day Marino came from 17 down and fake spiked the Jets and their fans into oblivion. I stood on the ramp dropping toothpicks (didn't have any pins) to see if I could hear them hitting the floor.

I am just sick to my stomach after last nights game. Really you have to play hard all 60 minutes and the punter Dodge can't follow directions, really anyone here or myself could have kicked that ball out of bounds and taken it into overtime! Why kick it straight to Jackson? At this rate will we even get a play-off spot, we go against Green Bay this Sunday, can the Giants get their act together???

All they had to do was make one tackle... They could not even do that... Great play calling too by the Giants..... Run the ball.. run off time...I was at the game and I never saw more discusted fans in my life... Most fans there, were not so much blamiing Dodge, The coaching staff.... They suck anyway.... They need a coach and a QB...

I enjoyed watching the game, but sick to my stomach regarding the outcome. First of all, it was one of the best games i've watched all season. And then, one of the greatest collapses.

Unreal.....

And to blame the rookie punter is absurd. Blame the entire team.

I enjoyed watching the game, but sick to my stomach regarding the outcome. First of all, it was one of the best games i've watched all season. And then, one of the greatest collapses.

Unreal....

And to blame the rookie punter is absurd. Blame the entire team.
I agree but a high school punter can kick it out of bounce... He gets a lot of blame, but like you said, the entire team has to take the hit...

The Giants are an enigma. Not just this game but all season long. Incredible. How can a team look so good and so bad. They start 1-2, looking like shit, win 5 in a row and are considered the best team by all the so called experts, then lose 2 in a row followed by a 3 game win streak. Now this.Up 21 with 8 minutes to play. How do you let that happen. How do you not have your hands team out on that kick off.

The Giants are an enigma. Not just this game but all season long. Incredible. How can a team look so good and so bad. They start 1-2, looking like shit, win 5 in a row and are considered the best team by all the so called experts, then lose 2 in a row followed by a 3 game win streak. Now this.Up 21 with 8 minutes to play. How do you let that happen. How do you not have your hands team out on that kick off.
WTF is so hard to figure out. They're an average team.... which means they beat the shit teams and lose to the good ones. They beat a very over rated 9-4 Bears... their only win against a team above .500. Then they beat the Texans (5-9), Lions (4-10), Cowboys (when they were 0-6), Seahawks (6-8) and then lost to a Cowboys team not coached by shitty Wade Phillips. Then they won three in a row against the powerhouses like the Vikes (5-9), Redskins (5-9) and Panthers (2-12). The NFC sucks. If the Giants played in the AFC they'd be a 4-10 maybe 5-9 team. Good teams don't do what they did yesterday. Good teams know how to finish a game and put the brakes on any possible collapse.

Ozzy, your right, good teams win that game. Maybe the coach has to go?
About them being average, I feel the whole fuckin league is average. Rozelle's dream. Parity.
Btw the giants have 2 wins against above .500 teams. You forgot the Jags.
Of the 9-4 or better teams, the Giants, Jets, Saints and Bears have only 2 wins against teams .500 or better. Steelers 3, Ravens 4, Falcons and Eagles(2 w/giants)5 and the class of the league thus far, the Pats have 6.