Gia the Milf 631-644-3518

Normally don't do reviews but this one warranted it. Mid 40's to early 50's blond. Nice eyes, average body. Works out of shitty house in Bellport/east patchogue. Here's the reason I wrote this. AMAZING BBBJCIM. I've been with Tiffany back a few years and she was nothing compared to this woman. Super enthusiastic, I had to pull the sheets out of my ass when done. Damage was 120 or 100 for half fs. She will do Greek for extra. She does smoke so beware. I believe she does outs but not sure. She used to live in islip/bayshore and advertise on cl. Couldn't find any references so toftt. I'm still recovering.

I've said this too many times to count. You guys need to post the pics. Links disappear. (Althought admittedly the ad aggregator links seem to live forever.)

The third pic looks like a sixties starlet rather than her. Or it's her from 25 years ago.

I seem to remember her pic from another review a year or more back. Somewhere in Selden working out of a basement rat nest.
The review if her isn't spectacular at all!

Dont read it then. Guess you like over paying these dope whores.
Wiseass, he was trying to help you. After all, your post itself says that you were trying to help other members. So, he was trying to help you do that by making your posts more readable. His comment had nothing to do with overpaying. Shows just how ill-informed you are.
When a moderator makes a suggestion about how you can improve your content, learn from it rather than being a dick about it.