Generous gentleman vs cheap asshole

Really detailed review, good job.

From the last two reviews of Millie/Milly, interestingly two different prices for the same service. Wonder what the difference was.
The difference ?

or

Simp with no confidence vs The man swinging his Bigg dick.

You decide.

The difference ?

or

You decide.
I don't think that's the right way to look at it.
Point is, if he was cheap or if you were generous doesn't matter, you both got the same services. Never hurts to haggle.

I don't think that's the right way to look at it.
Point is, if he was cheap or if you were generous doesn't matter, you both got the same services. Never hurts to haggle.
Well, if you want the real answer...

Probably just the negotiation. She asked what I'd pay. I told her 140 which is what seemed to be the going rate at the place without haggling. She countered 160. I said okay, because I didn't really care. The other guy probably initially offered 100 and ended haggling it to 120.

Some here seem to care for that extra 40 and think that the only reason to pay more is if you think that it'll buy you something extra in the future or that we're trying to buy the affections by paying a bit more. To me, that's just very transactional. I just like to leave both sides happy after the negotiation. If an extra 40 is really something for you, perhaps this isn''t the best hobby for you.

Well, if you want the real answer...
. If an extra 40 is really something for you, perhaps this isn''t the best hobby for you.
While I generally operated & agree with the first 1/2 of this post.I would like to explain the error of this last part.
For some the "Hobby" is about maximizing the # of Encounters/releases or frequency. So in that case
More is Less
As in $40 more each time means less frequency if hobbying with any sort of expenditure plan. If one paid $40 more each encunter for an average Amp encounter ranging between $100 & $140 in a given year that could decrease the # of visits from 3x per month to only twice a month on approximately a $3,400 Annual budget. now you may say a $3400 Budget is low end. But the ratio is the same and the difference in # of encounters only would increase with a higher budget. So instead of 36 you only have 24 (diff 12) Double that and you go from 72-48 (diff 24) etc. etc.

For me personally I used to mix & match but for some as I said, it is a simple matter of frequency and we should never appply our logic to how someone else spends their $$$. Just know that we all do things differently

While I generally operated & agree with the first 1/2 of this post.I would like to explain the error of this last part.
For some the "Hobby" is about maximizing the # of Encounters/releases or frequency. So in that case
More is Less
As in $40 more each time means less frequency if hobbying with any sort of expenditure plan. If one paid $40 more each encunter for an average Amp encounter ranging between $100 & $140 in a given year that could decrease the # of visits from 3x per month to only twice a month on approximately a $3,400 Annual budget. now you may say a $3400 Budget is low end. But the ratio is the same and the difference in # of encounters only would increase with a higher budget. So instead of 36 you only have 24 (diff 12) Double that and you go from 72-48 (diff 24) etc. etc.

For me personally I used to mix & match but for some as I said, it is a simple matter of frequency and we should never appply our logic to how someone else spends their $$$. Just know that we all do things differently
I’m a widower, no problem with money and I NEVER cheated on my wife.

Yeah, I guess I came across judgemental which wasn't my intention. My point was that it's an expensive hobby anyway you put it. Make sure you can afford it if you partake. If you are low on cash, haggle, budget and don't let it get out of control - there's probably other important things you can use the money for.

The difference ?

or

You decide.
Not always. But most of the time, the Generous Gentleman makes out better. For the money he pays, he gets what he wants.

The cheap asshole thinks he might be getting a better deal. But can you really say that being rushed , being serviced by a provider who can’t wait to kick you out and then puts you on her blocked calls list is really making out better?? Did knocking her asking price down $20 really get you a better experience??

Best advice I have is to be nice. Stop tryin’ to be some big Alpha dog thinking you’re gods gift to women.

Especially when you gotta pay for your pussy..

I've been both the generous gentleman and the cheap asshole.

When I find a provider who meets all my expectations with little to no negations, I tend to over tip. And I will repeat.

When I find a provider who insists on starting from a high number and begins adding all kinds of rules, it forces me into the role of cheap asshole. A few times I even walked away, because I felt the service would be very lacking.

I think this tends to be true for most mongers. Make us happy and the money tends to be secondary. An extra 20, 40, even 60 is not going to break the bank. But start with a bad attitude that shows zero interest in my pleasure and even an extra 20 becomes too much.

pokler

Power Bottom
More is Less

Your analysis is too simple and ignores the law of diminishing returns. The lesser amount of visits means the more you'll enjoy the next one since you will be hornier than you'd be if you went more often. And $100, $140? Show me a decent looking provider who will suck my dick for that. You can't. But if you went say one time a month then you can drop $400 or more on anyone of a number of young hot ones who will give true Gfe service for an hour and in the end that may be more satisfying than seeing some dog 3-4x a month for half hour .

Most important thing is to know the “going rate.”

Most girls are very happy to receive the “going rate,” with a gentleman with good manners and good etiquette, who also leaves them enriched in purse and spirit. (happiness)

If her looks or age warrants a premium, I am fine paying a higher rate. She deserves it.

But, when faced with what I consider to be an unreasonable rate, even if she is a young looker, I smile, thank her, compliment her, and just tell her it is over my budget.

If they counter with a pretty good discount, it means that they are happy with that (they offered it, and they need/want the money) and we never engaged ourselves in the distasteful haggling process, which could blemish your time together.

I never go to places where I am obligated to be a “big shot big spender,” (like Vegas) because I am not one of those, and don’t want to be. Simply because it is just sex. It is not water in the dessert, or food during famine. It is constantly available, especially in New York City and surrounding areas.

.....But, when faced with what I consider to be an unreasonable rate, even if she is a young looker, I smile, thank her, compliment her, and just tell her it is over my budget......
What you are saying is a fundamental rule of good negotiating, i.e., whether it is hiring an employee (for a legit position in a company), buying a car or house, etc. you do not say the purchase (or in the case of a prostitute the rental of body parts) isn't worth the asking price or point out the negatives but you allow for a face saving counter offer and point out the your positives (in the case of a prostitute, a well mannered, freshly showered, cleanly dressed gentleman) allowing them to reconsider their (misguided) asking price.