Geisha Garden spa 347-399-4791 Flushing

JunJun

$200/45 $100PSE

Been getting hammered with their twitter feed Which lead me to believe that there may have been a management change or something, even the website for new pics.
Finally I was in the area and my car wasn’t ready for a few more hours. So being it was a walking distance I texted and walked over. Was curious about Angela but she was unavailable at the moment so I was paired with JunJun a pretty and open minded lady.
First impression: super cute, long hair, somewhat curvy I’d say about 5’3, healthy looking not too skinny, decent ass, long legs pretty face and even though not much English she managed to be very flirtatious and sexy.

After a preview packed shower JunJun was friendly and mischievous, she asked me to lay down and I told her I’m not here for the massage so she immediately relaxed and changed her tone. She seemed happy and willing to take direction well, not that I gave too many commands.

Bbj, deep, wet and good eye contact for the duration.
Daty, fresh and smooth she has nice lips and got wet naturally - no lube
69, was a combination of the bbj and daty but I added FIV she loved it. 69 turned to rcg no cover (PSE)
Main event- very tight so I took it slow especially doing PSE I didn’t want to pop too early
Rcg, mish, doggy, back to mish because the view of her tits moving with her, good fuck me face and lip biting did it for me, I pulled out and came in her mouth, hot towel treatment and a good massage till the clock ran out. She didn’t look up at the clock once and that earned her an extra small tip.
Also before we got dressed Stacy came in to introduce Angela, she also suggested a possible PSE double.. something to look forward too.
You sure this wasn’t Sofia?

Stacy

$280 hr. /2pop

Made an appointment and stopped by at geisha after hearing Stacy was back in town. Stacy’s in heat on the hunt for cock.
She is the type of woman that reminds you there is still a reason she is sticking around rubbing shoulders with the other younger girls. She sucks like her lively hood depends on it. The thorough shower did not prepare me for what was to come. She throated me with ease but what got me extra hot was the slurp jerk combo. She was working the top of my cock with her mouth, shaft with one hand, balls in the other. Looked like she was a sexy witch casting a mesmerizing spell on my cock.

I couldn’t believe I didn’t cum all over the shower. I’m a distinguished gentleman and cant imagine shooting kids in a public place. Held on for dear life, dried off and got a little more than I bargained for. She fucked the shit out of me. I thought I was fucking her but looking back at it, even in the more dominant positions she fucked me with purpose. She can really take a pounding from behind. Spent the good half of the main event plowing and having her back up into me with her hot little ass. When the time finally came she kept on ramming into me until my cock was drained of all life force, until the very last pulse. Cock is soft, out of breath, on my way out, and scene. Perfect afternoon in flushing.