Geisha Garden spa 347-399-4791 Flushing

Apple and Sophia

recently experienced another visit at Geisha with Sophia and Apple, Super horny, I appreciated the welcoming atmosphere and sexy outfits. Sophia and Apple were not only skilled in their massage techniques but also made me feel comfortable throughout the session, with lots of energy and attention to all of me and my various parts.

Sophia's hands and mouth worked magic, easing away tension of with a week or two of backed up pipe, it was much needed, . Apple's attention to detail during the shower portion added to the hard work Sophia put in, Apple, enjoyed backing up on me with her little bubble butt, I could help poking at her kitty a few times and I got the sense she was ready for more so the three of us headed to the room where the attention got more personal and erotic.

I felt like a tyrant standing tall and the girls looking up at me, making sure my chorizo was happy. They occasionally lfk eachother. I returned the favor with prolonged daty and FIV, cfs and a number of position changes with a heavy focus on doggy with both. Apple was just incredible, so tiny and so powerful.

In conclusion, my time at Geisha Garden was a delightful escape, where the expertise of Sophia and Apple, coupled with the inclusive ambiance and sexual relief, left me feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. The massage and shower combination offered a whore-holistic approach, making it a memorable experience that I would gladly repeat.
$200-45min ea.

Apple
110lbs / 5'1" / maybe 30?

Made an appointment with Apple and greeted by her at the door. Asked who else was available for a double but it was just Sophia. Sophia did offer Greek for +$100 but unfortunately she wasn't my type. Opted for the $280/hr for two rounds.

Start with the table shower, where she diligently cleaned every part of me. Toothpaste, mouthwash, cat bath, nuru, and went through the motions delicately with the fake moans. Spent lots of time RJ which I enjoyed. On the flip tried to get the first pop out but for some reason her BBBJ wasn't cutting it for me.

Went back to the room to continue but still no pop with the BBBJ. We spoke in Chinese together which made her comfortable and casual so I think that made me feel like it was more of a provider / transactional nature vs. what I wanted was a GFE. Since I wasn't feeling it we put the cover on, went through a few positions. Despite her complaints about putting on 10lbs since she arrived two months ago she is still a light spinner. Popped in the cover for round 1.

She was enthusiastically trying to get me to round two but it never came and didn't watch the clock since they weren't busy this weekend. We gave up, showered, and she asked me if shampoo is the same as body wash since that is all they had.

“Despite her complaints about putting on 10lbs since she arrived two months ago”

Interesting - she’s been at this place for about a year.
Just recalling what she said, but I always take everything they say with a grain of salt. Although I should've just maintained the fantasy instead of engaging in regular conversation because when it began to feel like I was talking to an Asian auntie at my hair salon, I lost it.

“Despite her complaints about putting on 10lbs since she arrived two months ago”

Interesting - she’s been at this place for about a year.
I've seen this before where they get mixed up with weeks, months and years and numbers relating to past and future events. May simply be an innocent language problem as when they use a language translator app they come up with a different answer.

Also note that Mandarin Chinese does not have any verb conjugations. All verbs have a single form. For example, the verb for "eat" is chī, which can be used for the past, present, and future.

Or some may just be lying.

JunJun 280 1h ($260 w/promo)

(Dfk. BBJ. rim. NURU. CIM. CFS)

Went to see the new girls when I saw on Twitter. JunJun pics looked especially attractive to me. Booked an appointment and she was ready when o arrived and opened the door for me.

she’s cute with a pretty smile. Black smooth shiny hair, large C’s or D’s popping out from her red nighty. I’d say she’s in her 30’s but hot.

She gets the shower ready and comes to the room and undresses. Looks good out of the lingerie. Quick DFK in our towels. fyi this place is huge. Big bedrooms with huge beds and a really nice table shower room.

Holds my hands and her hands were so soft and warm I couldn’t wait to feel her warm pussy. It was freezing out there.
We walked down the hall and in the TS after cleaning my back region and dive face deep in my ass to rim me and really deep but soft. BBJ from the back back to rimming me then flip over and she is all slippery after the NURU on my back and sucks my mini me from under until I popped down her mouth. Kept sucking with focus til I was fully drained into her mouth.

10 minute massage. Good technique and uses good strength when needed. Helped with some major LB tightness.

starts kissing down my back to my crack and rims me again. I get hard quickly and turn over and have her suck. makes a lot of eye contact while I’m deep in her throat. Told her to get on top and she covers me up and goes to cg. Passionate slow grinding and feel her getting soaked. Then rides me fast and hard with her cute chinese ass. Changed to RCG then to missionary as I stand at edge of the bed until I we were done. She cleaned me up with hot towel and alcohol and gave me some more massage and help me dress up and sofia walked me out. she gives good service and very nice overall.

JunJun & Mimi

3 birds were waiting for me to pick. We all had a drink (non alcoholic for me) and a translator conversation. Yueyue (JunJun) and Mimi said they just arrived from China 2weeks ago and were eager to start making money so I picked them both for a long hour ($520) of pure Chinese Geisha experience.

Sarted with a fun inspection at the big sofa just for fun but it made me horny especially the way they say one in each side of me squeezing me everytime they passed the phone from one to another, they were literally on top of me I could smell them and i was getting hungry for it.
Finally I said fuck it and asked them if they were ready to head to the room, they jumped up, basically topless already and we started the show.

Yueyue (JunJun) and Mimi aren’t 20 or 30. I’d say mid to late 30’s but so fucking nice for a milf. Yueyue has a very nice ass and Mimi’s got a great rack, both shaved and ready to rock and rock we did.
The good thing about milfs is that they don’t waste time, they know what works and what doesn’t, no girl in girl action this one was all about me. 4 hands don’t stop exploring my body, stroking me blowing me, they know I mean business so the cover goes on and it’s a mixed bag of positions and bottoms up, K9, mish, sideway, cg, at one point yueyue was so beat up she was doing the seesaw on my cock instead on bouncing, they pushed through and I was done around the 45 minutes mark with a winning shot on their racks.

Sophia

Scrolling through twitter I see GeishaGardenNYC again and I figure since I’m two stops away I might as well try Sophia for lunch since Apple was a good time but on vacation and it’s been since around thanksgiving since I was here.
Sophia opens the door and we chat for a bit, she’s so nice and funny. Leads me to the room, asked for $260 donation and I waited a few minutes for her to come back.

While waiting, I hear someone getting jackhammered in the next room and it turns me on so much I’m half hard but I decided not to remove my clothes.

A few short min later… Sophia returned with a Gorgeous outfit on, hair in a bun, an elenagnt smile and a milf vibe that’s killing me and I can’t wait to undress her. She did a kind of a jump thing and her boobs literally came out of her dress, so we left them out and we got on with the show. Incredible body for a milf. At least a D top, small nipples, felt real but NOT saggy or droopy.

Good ass and overall makeup, she smelled delicious.

We head to the shower and chat a bit, some English but not much. Through wash but not much play. They have a TS but I opted out.

Back in the room, she turn off the big light and sets the mood. The bed is against a mirror and there’s another mirror opposite of that where I can see everything happening in 4K.

I grab her ass, pick her up and lay her down for daty. She was already moist.. I spend sometime on her upper body, neck, chest and them D I’m 99%sure they’re real at this point.

She’s very responsive and I make my way down. I shifted her black bikini to the side and start a slow and wet daty That’s making her crazy. She doesn’t cum yet but gets close. I had to stop because she kept trying to blow me so we do a reverse 69 where she’s on the bottom.

Anyway.. we go at it for about 25 min of working up a sweat then I can’t take it anymore her bbj is really amazing and she’s able to DT me all the way (that was impressive to watch in 4k). Cover goes on and we start in a slow mish and within 2 min she cums and it doesn’t stop.. she holds on to me and keeps moving her lower body to hit her spot. I used to have an ex that did that. After a few min she can’t move anymore and trying to catch her breath trembling all over.

I we lay next to eachother for a few min till she hops on for a bull riding cow girl time that was so intense it felt like I was falling in love. Hard and deep with lots of sounds and even though I had a cover on, I could feel her cum all over me so I bust so hard the cover couldn’t hold it all in that position and it was coming out the base. She dismounts gently after our heart rate slows down and I’m still hard as a rock. She asked if I wanted to go again but when I looked at the clock it here was not time and to be honest I don’t don’t think I can master up the strength for another pop.

We were about 5-10 min over and no one bothered us.

Lisa

$260hr. w/promo

i texted Geisha for Apple but she’s not back yet and mms said I should come see the girls and pick.

The girls line up and out comes Lisa. I’m like wtf I just saw her at Bunny now she’s here??!!?! I know Lisa for a while and she’s not one to jump from one house to another but she’s here, I’m here let’s go!!

Fit, mid 30’s (I think), tasteful ink art, slutty attitude but she’s the sweetest girl I know in flushing, always so friendly and chill. natural B’s, to me Lisa looks like a slutty biker or bar girl begging to be pounded.

Lisa jumps me with a wet kiss as mms pushes us to the room.

We get right into it with some heavy make out, getting naked at the same time. I enjoyed sucking on her nipples they’re proportional and erect I love eating her out while she’s riding my face. Lisa knows what to do and she does it well, her body has rhythm, she is Intune and enjoys a good session.

I normally like her up against the wall with her hair pulled back and a kinky chain around her neck for maximum role play visuals.

She checked the box for a slutty yet attentive babe, especially when she’s focused on bbj. She seems to not get tired and never taps out, NEVER!. This particular visit we did, 69, daty, mish, k9 and my favorite standing k9 up against the mirror to a CIM finish. Left $260 and 40 tip, we showered and kissed my date goodbye.

Sofia - 260promo + $100 BBFS

Went last night to see sofia after seeing her there before as I was going to see other girls. She posted some new pics of herself and they look tempting. I don’t monger much but I go there when I do. They were posting about a promo so I took advantage $260 1hour.

Mimi let me in and took me to Sofia room. Sofia is very friendly every time I saw her and this time more so. She is a pretty mild with really nice figure. Small frame, with really nice legs, big 36D or so. Her ass is good size for her frame for an Asian girl.

BBJ preview after. She is good at BBJ and can take my whole length in her throat. Choking sound and gagging with the BBJ, which makes me more into it. Not toothy and wet feeling was good.

got on the table shower and she started by soaping me and cleaning my asshole and cock region with lots of care and suddenly goes on my back and gives a nice body slide with her tits and shaved kitty, and kisses all over my back and neck while moaning and rubbing her pussy everywhere on my back and legs. She has soft very white skin. She starts to rim while I’m on my stomach and pulled my hips up and had me on all 4 and gave me the best rimming I got in this place. She includes BBJ BLS while rimming from behind.

Flipped over and started to P2P and slid into her right there. having her ride me on the TS and making out then asked her to go down and BBJ me until I finished CIM.

her room is no different than other girls. Very big. Nice red lit. Huge bed. Got on my stomach and she massage a few minutes and told me she wants to suck. Turned over and she went at it getting me hard in her mouth and pushed my legs up and started rimming me and BLSBBJ combo working her tongue up and down and going deep when the rimming came. I always wanted to try to spoon fuck. Not sure of the name and started fucking her BB as we in this position then with my cock on her she hops up and rides me in RCG, then CG w/DFK and I’m FIA at same time. She let out a big groan and moan and started to quiver hard and I was pumping hard to help her finish. She was breathing hard and I just had her go on her back and went into her pussy in mission and sucking pulling her nipples. (She has nice mm tits that felt soft and natural like). Had her lay on her side with her ass hanging off the bed and was pounding as I suck her nips and tongue each other until I pulled out and burst in her mouth per her request. She told me to CIM literally. Gave me a massage and quick shower after.

Sofia knows how to play very nicely and undoubtably worth the visit.

Mimi
$260hr w/promo

saw her over the weekend and I had to say was very happy with her service, She's Petite, short, and curvy with nice natural B cups. Started with the standard shower and a thorough wash, She's very friendly and is very expressive her routine was nice and her rim game was great, she wasn't shy with it either tongue punching and tugging me at the same time felt like a king, her bbbj is great too, her attitude shows that size doesn't scare her and that she's there to please the way she was sucking me dry, cant DT but is still very good, This places body slide doesn't disappoint and she's no exception she rubs her tits her pussy all over my back and light teases

We take the fun back to the room(weird side note as i was leaving the TS room there was someone else being led into a room, i only mentioned this because after the TS and she's gives a good back rub/massage, her flirty personality is a bit hard to tell but a translator is as good as its gonna get for me lol, after that she tells me to flip over and gives me another bbbj for a good while and she says she wants to fuck now, she suits me up and started us off with CG and started off slow but as soon as she got used to it she started going crazy on it, we switched positions mish, doggy, lazy dog, she was a real trooper she was moving her hips all on her own too, overall she's 100% worth the trip

Jun Jun
$280/hour

Saw her a couple of weeks ago. It took me nearly 30 minutes to find free parking, so be aware of the timing when you make your appointment. Jun Jun was very cute with a nice smile. Long, black hair and well endowed. She's def in her 30s, but still really good-looking. Very limited English and needed to use the translator. Started in the shower with the typical mouthwash and cleaning. Quickly turned into body rubbing and a deep rimming. I flipped over and she started bbbj, with her paying extra attention to the balls. I didn't last long and finished CIM, almost passing out with how good it felt combined with the heat in the shower. There was still a lot of time left so we dried off and went back into the room. She massaged me for like 10 minutes to get me primed again. It did the job and I quickly flipped over for round 2. That included CFS CG, K9, and DFK. We both got dressed and talked via the translator for a couple of minutes, then I was on my merry way. Overall a great experience. Service was exceptional and you could tell she was well-versed. Would definitely repeat.

Jun Jun
$280/hour

Saw her a couple of weeks ago. It took me nearly 30 minutes to find free parking, so be aware of the timing when you make your appointment. Jun Jun was very cute with a nice smile. Long, black hair and well endowed. She's def in her 30s, but still really good-looking. Very limited English and needed to use the translator. Started in the shower with the typical mouthwash and cleaning. Quickly turned into body rubbing and a deep rimming. I flipped over and she started bbbj, with her paying extra attention to the balls. I didn't last long and finished CIM, almost passing out with how good it felt combined with the heat in the shower. There was still a lot of time left so we dried off and went back into the room. She massaged me for like 10 minutes to get me primed again. It did the job and I quickly flipped over for round 2. That included CFS CG, K9, and DFK. We both got dressed and talked via the translator for a couple of minutes, then I was on my merry way. Overall a great experience. Service was exceptional and you could tell she was well-versed. Would definitely repeat.
Parking is an issue in this area during the week. Weekends are a breeze.

I mentioned it to mgmt hoping they had some provisions but no.

During weekday afternoons I’ve resorted to doing a drive-by and if I can find parking (it’s 50/50) I will reach out for a short notice appointment.

I recently popped in on short notice and asked for JunJun but ended up with MiMi. Which was actually pretty good.

Parking is an issue in this area during the week. Weekends are a breeze.

I mentioned it to mgmt hoping they had some provisions but no.

During weekday afternoons I’ve resorted to doing a drive-by and if I can find parking (it’s 50/50) I will reach out for a short notice appointment.

I recently popped in on short notice and asked for JunJun but ended up with MiMi. Which was actually pretty good.
Nah fr parking is a huge barrier for this place. I even went on a Saturday too, and I still have never circled around looking for a spot for so long in my life. Service here is great, but I have legit decided to go to other places the last couple of times solely because I didn’t feel like busting my ass looking for a spot here.

Jun Jun
$280/hour

Saw her a couple of weeks ago. It took me nearly 30 minutes to find free parking, so be aware of the timing when you make your appointment.
Paying a $280/hour rate but spending nearly 30 minutes to find free parking.
Is parking at Skyview Mall for under $10 and walking under 10 minutes out of the question ?

Out of desperation I once parked across the street from Tangram on 37th to visit Lucy and Apple. The OG Geisha’s. About a half mile walk.

Perhaps my best double ever. And I’ve had a few. Miss those girls. Especially Lucy. Yum.

Sasa - $260 spec+$100 greek 60minutes

They got a new girl Sasa in house so I wanted to see. Went there late evening and parked right on CPB. I read the comments above about parking and now I’m wondering if I’m supposed to park where I do. Right around the corner or right on CPB. So far I had no issue. So someone rehang this please let me know. Sofia let’s me in and she’s always pleasant and had in a second short tight dress showing her nice legs. She calls for Sasa and Sasa meets me in the waiting area and I was pleasantly surprised. She’s very cute and has a pretty face to her, slim with big tits. Really nice and smile and bubbly.

the TS is sold there. Very clean. This is the only AMP I saw that has snow sort is (Saran?) plastic roller that changes every time they use the TS. Makes me feel better. She performs a crazy rimming.if she specializes in anything other than Greek it would be that rim job she does. Sasa’s rimming is slow and tease around first then aggressive and deep. She sucks the hole like a tornado. She had me groaning in pleasure. She did this thing where she fills her mouth with water and rims baking this bing like effect. I’m not a fan but at some karts it felt good. Did this down to the bottom of my feet and had me squirming in pleasure. I was ready to bust and turned over and cim a nice wad and Sasa keeps showing me that it’s all way down. got a massage to rejuvenate for pop2 and Sasa tells me if I’m ready and goes straight to rimming as o asked her first while I’m on my back then the best position from behind. She rimmed and sucked away then goes to the edge of the bed and opens he legs wide and tells me to go slow. She’s tight back there but was able to take me. Covered all positions I wanted greek. Left on the hour mark. Shes nice and wants to please. Her rimming is exceptionally good. The average providers rim, but she’s a level above average on that front of things.

JunJun

$200/45 $100PSE

Been getting hammered with their twitter feed Which lead me to believe that there may have been a management change or something, even the website for new pics.
Finally I was in the area and my car wasn’t ready for a few more hours. So being it was a walking distance I texted and walked over. Was curious about Angela but she was unavailable at the moment so I was paired with JunJun a pretty and open minded lady.
First impression: super cute, long hair, somewhat curvy I’d say about 5’3, healthy looking not too skinny, decent ass, long legs pretty face and even though not much English she managed to be very flirtatious and sexy.

After a preview packed shower JunJun was friendly and mischievous, she asked me to lay down and I told her I’m not here for the massage so she immediately relaxed and changed her tone. She seemed happy and willing to take direction well, not that I gave too many commands.

Bbj, deep, wet and good eye contact for the duration.
Daty, fresh and smooth she has nice lips and got wet naturally - no lube
69, was a combination of the bbj and daty but I added FIV she loved it. 69 turned to rcg no cover (PSE)
Main event- very tight so I took it slow especially doing PSE I didn’t want to pop too early
Rcg, mish, doggy, back to mish because the view of her tits moving with her, good fuck me face and lip biting did it for me, I pulled out and came in her mouth, hot towel treatment and a good massage till the clock ran out. She didn’t look up at the clock once and that earned her an extra small tip.
Also before we got dressed Stacy came in to introduce Angela, she also suggested a possible PSE double.. something to look forward too.