Garden Spa 253-34 Northern blvd Little Neck 718-813-0358

She's Back.

Stopped by this afternoon to be greeted by no other than my ATF June. She looks hotter than ever with a new hair style. She just got back from Korea apparently. Took the half hour with TS. She paid great attention to the boys and the back. Glad she took care of the back because I knew that meant DATO was coming for me, which she excels, along with a slight BBBJ while in my downward dog position. That's probably my main reason I keep going back to her; her DATO is crazy hot. Pussy smelled fresh, and wanted to return the favor, but I had to fuck her. She's very well naturally lubricated which means she's genuinely horny. Blew my load in the bag during mish til completion while she convulsed too. She offered a massage with the remaining time and let's just say I felt like gumby walking out. $40 HH , $100 for her.

OH YES june is back!

stopped by the other night and greeted by june. I was a regular with june and she and i became good friends, the only girl in AMP for me to become friends. she was super happy to see me and she brings me to room and talked to me for about 15 minutes about where she has been and what shes been up to. She went back home to visit family and grow her company. I dont know what she does but apparently she owns a company and stuff, iv heard her and other girls talk about it in the past. anyway, she tells me a new girl is in, "nina" but i told her i came to see her, she grabs jr and accpects my .60 for hour and says be right back. TS was awesome, lots of comments and hand action to jr about how she missed him and myself

back to room and she always does a massage 1st. god damn, this lady can work in a 5 star spa if she wanted to honestly. Her skills are the best iv EVER seen yet alone in an AMP. After she was done turning me into putty and made every muscle feel relaxed she asked what i wanted. i told her FS of coruse and he accpeted .080 and dropped her tight dress. she does one of the best, and i mean BEST sitting in between my legs while sucking, teasing and stroking jr. she slipped on cover with mouth and off we went! she hops on top and is bouncing up and down so hard i thought the table was gonna break and with every thrust she got more wet and it sounded like i was shoving jr into a mayo jar with all the sounds going on. picked her up and did standing doggy on wall then into standing me picking her up thrusting away. ended with doggy with her perfect ass backing up into me and i must of been extra excited, ripped off cover and finished all over her ass and back. she made comments how she had to shower now. cleaned me up and she took a quick 5 minute shower.

when june finishes you she doesnt end there. she does another amazing body rub and i felt like i melted into the table until she kept reaching around until jr got excited it. i picked her up and did DATY 69 with her just jerking jr. super tight and sweet kitty and she popped me again. another clean up and then she brought in 2 more girls into the room for me to look at and to see if i like. it was very odd haha. both of them looked good but no ones service is like junes.

i must of been there for almost 3 hours. no one ever rang bell or called the phone. People must not know they are open again. one of the best experiences i ever had there since joey the crazy sex monster was there, im sure those who know aobut joey know what im talking about haha.

I asked june about her and all she said was that she is sick. As most of us know she got HIV from someone either going there or someone she as dating. She did love raw dogging tthere and she was so sex crazy like i never seen before at an AMP

I asked june about her and all she said was that she is sick. As most of us know she got HIV from someone either going there or someone she as dating. She did love raw dogging tthere and she was so sex crazy like i never seen before at an AMP
So knowing she has HIV you fucked her anyway? Cover or not no way I could do that

So knowing she has HIV you fucked her anyway? Cover or not no way I could do that

I never said that. In pervious posts when this spa 1st came up this lady joey would do it to many mongers on here. Iv met her a ton of times and I never accpected it

No one ever knew she got HIV until after the damage was done.

I never said that. In pervious posts when this spa 1st came up this lady joey would do it to many mongers on here. Iv met her a ton of times and I never accpected it

No one ever knew she got HIV until after the damage was done.
I just want to make sure I understand you correctly (Evens1234). June DOES NOT have HIV but someone else that use to work their got HIV from a customer. Is that right?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to make sure I understand you correctly (Evens1234). June DOES NOT have HIV but someone else that use to work their got HIV from a customer. Is that right?

i thought i made it very clear that i said joey was the one who worked here and had HIV. It was the talk of this thread back a year ago.

june seems to be clean but if you dont do FS with june her massage skills are WORTH it. she must of worked in a legit spa in her past or something. she doesnt really offer her services up to most mongers who come in, she likes to offer one of her girls instead to help them out money wise

i thought i made it very clear that i said joey was the one who worked here and had HIV. It was the talk of this thread back a year ago.

june seems to be clean but if you dont do FS with june her massage skills are WORTH it. she must of worked in a legit spa in her past or something. she doesnt really offer her services up to most mongers who come in, she likes to offer one of her girls instead to help them out money wise
Thank you for the clarification!!!!

Banacek reminded me that when you find someone who you are very happy seeing, try and get her phone number. I got very complacent with one girl who is now in the wind as far as I know.

June was the safe choice. Always new what you were getting. Massage was good also if you needed it and no negotiations.

If anyone wants to share her new spot send a DM to keep it off the board. I have walked out of more places recently- so many and none good in queens or LI.

Yes titty lover have someone send you a DM which I am assuming you meant PM and follow the link at www. are we really really still thinking there is pm . com