FS Strip Club bars.

follow-up

must've jinxed myself because i've struck out the last couple of times i've been there..but i digress.....place opens at 8pm 7days a week, $10 cover after 9:00.....if you get there early there are a handful of girls who maybe willing to p4p, again ymmv.... place doesn't start poppin til 1am but by then the BEST girls are locked up as i found out this past wednesday when my favorite( bella,this half italian and half black, wait til you see her AZZZZ omg!,) was soo busy that i couldn't even get a dance....also last attempt at takeout was a dead end with this 20 yr dominican booty princess when she blamed it on her cell. her grill is a lil busted so i didn't push the issue and her body language gave her away, whatever....weekends are sooo packed that you can't even find a seat, but i've found that most nights are good depending on your preference....what i must stress is that most of these girls that i've received services from, ive had to work on them and put them at ease that i'm not a cop...they're mostly strippers, not hoes, but as we know every woman has a lil hoe inside and can be persuaded if one pushes the right buttons....the place has slowed down some but the girls are still making money, sometimes $1000, $2000 a night unbelievable i've seen it, just from stage dancing so they sometimes feel they don't have to do extras......i'm very picky so if a girl doesn't do it for me, i ain't going for a dance wit u! but gentleman there are a plethora of women in this place who are having slow nights and if you got some game, then game on...i've had some chicks who would straight up tell me they'd fuck me in the vip room or blow me in the lap dance area. vip room can range from $200min-$400max again depending on the girl and what she is willing to do, lap dance is $30 and they are great and usually the way i go because there is a lot of mileage, rarely do the girls ever tell me that i can't do something such as touching, licking or sucking....playing with the pussy can lead to fingering and then climax for her and then reciprocation. i've gotten a couple of hand jobs after a couple of lap dances and after some persuasion and negotiating,so it was $60 for two dances and $40 tip. also, a couple of times i've gotten some world class blow jobs or some dick and ball-licking from some girls. damage from the blow job was $200, chick was a hot YOUNG polish girl! i wanna stress that most of the girls aren't p4p, you have to find the freak and there are many in this place and since there is a constant rotation and ALWAYS new young girls there are many opportunities! this place is not stonehedge nor the old dumbartons 2 by queens plaza....you gotta bring your game and your money and trust me if you get lucky you'll strike gold!

Well, Rouge had some of the hottest girls I have ever seen in a NYC strip club last night. And this was in Maspeth! I've been to the Manhattan places and, honestly, these Rouge girls were really, really hot.

That being said, I should have declined the $25 lap dance and put that toward a sw or amp visit.

Is there anything going on in Queens/Brooklyn?

Thanks,
Gavy
Been going there for the last year during the daytime while at work..Now while i tend to go due to the 5 dollar drinks(cheaper than drinking in the city during the day) I can say that the daytime girls are 6-8. In the evenings when the wife and I go its always seemed to be pushy russian or polish girls clawing for vip trips and drinks.Wife did get some daty with a hot russian girl in vip for 100 last week on a thursday night..

during the day it seems harder to get full service or anything as the place is dead but there is a good mix of latins woc and white girls.I have gotten two of the woc phone numbers anda white girl that no longer works there as well..All offered way better rates than you would get in the club..i just havent partaken just yet.

I still have to try out Vixen on metropolitan ave by 60th rd, a place i heard about on hillside and sumpthin blvd, the new place on sumpthin by the long island railroad and traffic ticket office. None of witch are open when i go to drink and look at women dancing.

Great review, gbaby, but I am definitely looking for a sleazier place with 5's and 6's in Queens a la Nickels and Dumbartons... A moment of silence, please

...I miss those spots being so close. Any 411 on these places, like the Paterson, NJ spots, in Queens/Brooklyn?

Thanks,

bunyon, errr, gavy

(pros to the mods for getting the joke!)
have you tried pumps on metropolitan by vandervoot? solid 5s to 7s in there..They do get annoying with the bartenders wanting tips everytime they serve you..I like to tip when i leave reviewing my service throughout the evening..

the old lady and i have been there a few times..Its small and the parking is small but you sound like me..I miss the days of being in atlanta and looking at eager 3s-7s work for it.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Fates

have you tried pumps on metropolitan by vandervoot? solid 5s to 7s in there..They do get annoying with the bartenders wanting tips everytime they serve you..I like to tip when i leave reviewing my service throughout the evening..

the old lady and i have been there a few times..Its small and the parking is small but you sound like me..I miss the days of being in atlanta and looking at eager 3s-7s work for it.
I'll check this spot out. Thanks...

I was at Scandals that UG member Fates gave me via rmankeys. There does appear to be some expensive p4p at this club, although I didn't partake on Thursday night. Attractive women. A pushy. 5'9" Dominican girl named "Rachel" basically let me know that things can be had in the back room. $40 for the first dance, $20 each subsequent dance. I didn't partake because she looked waaaaaaay too much like one of the girls I am dating (except taller).

Seems too expensive. Might go there again, however.

Gavy

Electric Blue in Tolland CT, exit 68 off of route 84.

Very pretty girls, very expensive limited "full service", such as HJs and BJs. The best experience I have had was a near Geisha experience with a stunner who was formal and gentle and very skilled. Best strategy is to do a lap dance with several girls (one at a time), check out their vibe. On a Friday afternoon or evening, you will get a lot of crotch grabs and an attempt to up sell you to the special room. I have had a few of them offer extras outside the special room for less money.

In short, pretty girls, extras available, bring lots of green.

Last edited:
Anybody check out Flashdancers in LIC when that place was Inifinity FS could be had in a back room which cost 40 for 15 min then 100 to the girl. Haven't been there since it reopened.

pokler

Power Bottom
must've jinxed myself because i've struck out the last couple of times i've been there..but i digress.....place opens at 8pm 7days a week, $10 cover after 9:00.....if you get there early there are a handful of girls who maybe willing to p4p, again ymmv.... place doesn't start poppin til 1am but by then the BEST girls are locked up as i found out this past wednesday when my favorite( bella,this half italian and half black, wait til you see her AZZZZ omg!,) was soo busy that i couldn't even get a dance....also last attempt at takeout was a dead end with this 20 yr dominican booty princess when she blamed it on her cell. her grill is a lil busted so i didn't push the issue and her body language gave her away, whatever....weekends are sooo packed that you can't even find a seat, but i've found that most nights are good depending on your preference....what i must stress is that most of these girls that i've received services from, ive had to work on them and put them at ease that i'm not a cop...they're mostly strippers, not hoes, but as we know every woman has a lil hoe inside and can be persuaded if one pushes the right buttons....the place has slowed down some but the girls are still making money, sometimes $1000, $2000 a night unbelievable i've seen it, just from stage dancing so they sometimes feel they don't have to do extras......i'm very picky so if a girl doesn't do it for me, i ain't going for a dance wit u! but gentleman there are a plethora of women in this place who are having slow nights and if you got some game, then game on...i've had some chicks who would straight up tell me they'd fuck me in the vip room or blow me in the lap dance area. vip room can range from $200min-$400max again depending on the girl and what she is willing to do, lap dance is $30 and they are great and usually the way i go because there is a lot of mileage, rarely do the girls ever tell me that i can't do something such as touching, licking or sucking....playing with the pussy can lead to fingering and then climax for her and then reciprocation. i've gotten a couple of hand jobs after a couple of lap dances and after some persuasion and negotiating,so it was $60 for two dances and $40 tip. also, a couple of times i've gotten some world class blow jobs or some dick and ball-licking from some girls. damage from the blow job was $200, chick was a hot YOUNG polish girl! i wanna stress that most of the girls aren't p4p, you have to find the freak and there are many in this place and since there is a constant rotation and ALWAYS new young girls there are many opportunities! this place is not stonehedge nor the old dumbartons 2 by queens plaza....you gotta bring your game and your money and trust me if you get lucky you'll strike gold!

How much privacy do you have in lap dance rooms? The best places Ive been to are in Canada and they are semi private at best. Ricks in Manhattan doest have lap dance rooms per se just the rip off champagne rooms. So I was hoping you could shed light of the physical layout of the LD room....thx

Pleasant Moments

I've been a creeper on this site for a while and I feel I'm kind of a Noob. Do any of you old pros make it up to CT anymore? I am a regular at Harry O's but I tried out Pleasant Moments in Bridgeport for the first time the other day, and it WAS AWESOME! Loved the whole broom-closet-that-locks-from-the-inside as a lapdance room set up. It was WAY more accomodating and private than what I am used to to Stamford. And if you've ever been to Harry O's you know that a lot of the girls are pretty scary and beat up, but a few are absolute stunners. The girls I saw at Pleasant Moments were mostly not too bad and the one I went into the lapdance room with was drop dead gorgeous. You guys always talk about the places in long island so much, I gotta try one next time I am down there. Whats a really good high mileage with smoking hot spanish chicks for a noob on a first time excursion down there?

IB

Oh it still goes on. This until a few days ago was my only experience with the fs ld. Pleasant Moments has a way more private set up, which I dug. Next time I'm down in Queens or Long Island, what's a good place to check out with that kind of action? I've been reading different things about the Chrystal Cafe, in farmingdale I think. I'll be in the area Sunday and I'm dying to check it out!