FS Strip Club bars.

A simple thread for finding strip club bars in the NY/NJ/CT area where Full Service can be had cheaply.

From my experiences:

Mickey Dee's in Paterson, NJ Had FS and HJs there.

Vic's in Irvington. Seen guys gettig doggied FS there.

Cabaret in Paterson. Was offered FS for $50 there but wimped out when I saw how unclean the girl was with another customer.

Guy's in Paterson have seen cowboy FS but it was raided recently and I have not ben back since the raid over drugs.
Gotten HJ and BJ there.

These are the top four.

Towne Tap is gone and no point reminiscing.

Any others?

I've had a hj at showoffs in west orange. I don't think they are in the same league as the other you've mentioned. I've heard reports of bbbj's there.

.......Cuckoo's Nest in Brooklyn was always known for BJ and FS, though I have not been there in 2 years........Pleasant Moments, Bishop's Corner, Teddies, Keystone Cafe and Bar R Place in Bridgeport are famous for their extras on the menu....

Originally posted by pinga
.......Cuckoo's Nest in Brooklyn was always known for BJ and FS, though I have not been there in 2 years........Pleasant Moments, Bishop's Corner, Teddies, Keystone Cafe and Bar R Place in Bridgeport are famous for their extras on the menu....
Where is R Place?

From SCL:

R Place

2418 Main Street
Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA
(203) 384-0436

Map:

Link to Map

Strip Club List is not always reliable so keep that in mind.

It seems all the Bridgeport Places are being watchd by LE so that is a loss. Newark seems to be dead. How long before Paterson and Irvington goes? I do not know!

Any places near Trenton?

STOP

Dee...I want you to stop this. Don't ask for info and later post from another site. I personally want you to open up your wallet...go to a strip club...have a few drinks...and later report back as to what happened in the club. Don't start this game of yours agian. Go to a club and report....and if you can't then don't plead poverty. You were shut down on another forum for same shit Get your ass to a bar and report back in a timely fashion. And if you don't than don't post...ANYTHING. I don't want to read your sleaze-o-rama or anything else. I just want to read that you went to a club on Tuesday and "this is what I saw." Do not copy and past from strip club list....go to a club! Do it first hand...or shut the fuck up!!

Teddies=FS or anything!

Stopped in at Teddies Yesterday (Saturday around 2:30) Trimmer women there then compared to Harry "O's". Tested a Columbian from Cali. 1/2 & 1/2 then plowed her over the chair from behind. Took the window with the light shinning through so I could see what I was doing. Nice but I paid .80....should have paid .60 but I was in a hurry. Too far of a drive. Next time I will take the boat. Cheap beers no hassle...LE is looking for drugs & creeps that hang out there at night. Otherwise it was experience. Went to Sanford then finished with a Brazillan college student with long black hair. I'm shot....Erica will be at 1F on Monday with another slut I don't know. Sanford will have Carla(great face & body) & Joelissa (anything you want except she don't speak greek. So have a good week.
Smitty

Re: STOP

Originally posted by plat122
Dee...

...or shut the fuck up!!
Chill Platt122:

Your response was out of line:

A) JimyDr asked for Info about directions - that is all - and I gave it to him; and you are out of line to complain about it. If you got a problem with it, complain to Slinkybender. JimyDr asked for info about directions and I gave it to him with a caveat. So please do NOT complain. From my post, he got directions. Did you give him info?:

B) I do visit these places. Not as often as you would like - surely not as often as I would like - but I DO GO!

C) When I go, I give full reports. Location, looks of girls, sleaze factor, ethnicity of girls, costs, extras and often I list the date I visited. For ex: This is report of December visit to TWINS

You may not like the style but info is presented. The idea is NOT to brag what I have done which would be a pissing contest but to enable others to get laid. Telling others that "I got laid" is not the idea. Telling them complete info on where they can get laid is helpful. The purpose of the board.

D) BTW: I mentioned on a December post:Chance of a Raid to be careful about a drugs in Guy's I was flamed. But guess what?! In January the place was raided over drugs. A while later.

If I wanted to make a fight of it on this board, I would have posted an I-told-you-so a month ago and asserted that my lucky hunch was right. But I let it slide. So chill! I am not looking for a flame fight on this board. I got lucky. Actually, not lucky; but observant. Guy's was thick with drugs and I could see it coming and I suggested extreme caution. So I just used my head. Sooner or later, Guy's La Vie en Rose was going to get raided. Turned out it was much sooner than even I anticipated.

E) Be cool! Be calm! I do not brag. People are here to trade info not hear about the size of my dick. I do go to these places and if you do not like my style do NOT read my posts.

F) I was not thrown off that board, I resigned. I have noticed the Paterson thread had devolved to posting news articles since I left. Not 1/10th of the info in my archived files on that board.

G) Due to the nature of this board - I post less often. The other board had its good points - a lot of them. But alas, a premium was placed on bragging. When I refused to join the braggers chorus, I was flamed as a provocatuer. But the info I gave was too complete and too accurate to be anything but true. When the war was unceasing and I was archived, I left/resigned. The result is more or less the death of the Paterson thread. Look at how many posts and how much info is now on it.

I happened to like the other board and I even like Jackson, but his tolerance for bragging is unbelievable. Maybe I am chatty but I do not boast - and I do give info, good info, reliable info, real info; not some imaginary story which another poster gave there about a visit to the National and he even admitted was imaginary. But, of course, there I WAS THE PROBLEM!

Look, I will not answer to hostile flames about this. You got obscene with me. I did not get obscene with you. So chill. You can get info from my posts. Complete info.

If I do not visit them as often as you would like, you can imagine how bad I feel - I would like to visit more often myself. BUT I DO GO! And my reports ARE valid.

Originally posted by Dobbsy
Also re: R Place:

erk - 9/29
I understand that this place is closed for good. Hospital bought the building.

Wow! Thanks for that correction. JimyDr just
asked for directions and I figured I would save
JimyDr the trouble and just provided a link to the
map. Thanks for the corrections. I should
have read the comments, but contrary to what
others believe, I get very little info from SCL and
rarely read the comments. I use it only when
going to a new bar and I need directions for the
first time.

Outside of Steve-O PhD most of the info
on SCL is not reliable except the directions
and even then they are not always reliable.

Thanks!

JimyDr, did you catch that!

Thanks for the polite correction.

Dumberton's II

If we could get away from the flame wars and back to reporting for the team, a VIP dance at Dumberton's II in LIC cost me a door fee of $20 per "song," plus CBJ $60 or half and half for $100. Girls are 5-7 but quick and easy transaction.

Egg Timers

Yeah, I don't go to Dumberton's for the ambiance, more cuz it's a sure thing. :) Kind of a pain in the *** though that it's the closest place of this sort for eastern Long Islanders (that I'm aware of).

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I also love how they have like 100* "waitresses", all of whom VIP. I guess if you bring a stage costume, you dance, if you leave it home, you "waitress"?

* yes, I'm exaggerating.

I was reading through a strip club directory in a yahoo group and came across a place called "Madam Chasity" located on 71-43 Main St. Queens. I drove by and found nothing. It was listed as Topless/ Underground? Has anyone ever been there? I'm curious if it's still around or perhaps the directory was outdated? Also anyone know of any Strip Clubs in Queens that provides FS? Aside from Dumbarton & Nickels(which I recall someone mentioning to have the same management?) ??? Anyone been to Candlewood?

Harry Os in Stamford also is a possibility. I have pretty limited experience (3-4 visits, on weekdays in the afternoons, within the past couple of months). I think YMMV depending on the girl but have seen FS happen.