FS Strip Club bars.

i wanna stress that most of the girls aren't p4p, you have to find the freak and there are many in this place and since there is a constant rotation and ALWAYS new young girls there are many opportunities! [Riviera] is not stonehedge nor the old dumbartons 2 by queens plaza....you gotta bring your game and your money and trust me if you get lucky you'll strike gold!
Any updated details on Riviera now? And what is the black versus Latina ratio? Thanks...

The Penthouse Club is a total rip off. The managers are rude and the girls are hustlers. That being said, FS is definitely available in the rooms upstairs if you are willing to pay for it.....like $$$$.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Speaking of "rip offs", Xpertease on College Point Blvd (the old Candlewood) is up there. Now I did pull "Vanessa" (aka Carmen) out of there last May for np4p, but I got the once over on Monday night. I was a little buzzed, but still, I paid $25 for a dance. Upgraded to the $80 in the private room. I forget the dancer's name, but she claimed to be from Colombia. Attractive, but not worth the $120 (I think I tipped $15 on the initial $25).

I didn't know you had to tip for a dance that's over priced. Only in ny. when in Vegas, i don't think i ever tipped on top of a lap dance charge. I love the Vegas girls tho, everything goes, so long as the bouncer isnt looking. Private rooms are a fuck fest, and you just have to tip the bouncer afterwards for looking the other way. god i want to go back so badly.

Name some Vegas clubs.

I didn't know you had to tip for a dance that's over priced. Only in ny. when in Vegas, i don't think i ever tipped on top of a lap dance charge. I love the Vegas girls tho, everything goes, so long as the bouncer isnt looking. Private rooms are a fuck fest, and you just have to tip the bouncer afterwards for looking the other way. god i want to go back so badly.