From Fairemily with Love

There are wonderful and terrible people everywhere. Guess that person didn't listen as a kid when they told him if he didn't have anything nice to say, he shouldn't say anything at all.

The author of that letter kind of reminds me of some of the winners we knew back in the day. Remember the one who shaved his eyebrows after listening to Pink Floyd over and over again?

stop posting my *****s, bitch

fairemily said:
Just received this from a member who could not figure out how to access the UG classified section and became extremely frustrated with me.
He thinks I need to grow up??

"no problem, i will never understand the mind of a slut - girls like u are a dime a dozen, so get off whatever hi horse u're on, there are so many more attractive, sexier, more intelligent; u must live n some kind of fantasy world, u're living a delusion - grow up"

et tu

fairemily said:
Your a good man pops, thanks for the support.
"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves, that we are underlings."

well! it looks "as if" i hit the sweet spot. sorry fairemily, but it tis what is tis, dress u up, but its still the same. i knew u couldn't help yourself, thanks for confirming.

that goes for the others whose reach definitely exceeds their grasp, that means u - popeye (now that's a cool name), next time, try a little finesse, assume you will have to resort to the library for the innuendo as well as the quote; as to the other pseudo-psycologists: big blue, waterclone, stitch the "rocket scientist", shorty (another descriptive handle - u make the leap), startrek - lay off the drugs; i think it would be fair to say - losers all, & its nice the peanut gallery had its say; & as u all probably know (??) since u're all children anyway, "sticks & stones....

oops, i almost forgot, "fair"?emily:

EHHa said:
"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves, that we are underlings."

well! it looks "as if" i hit the sweet spot. sorry fairemily, but it tis what is tis, dress u up, but its still the same. i knew u couldn't help yourself, thanks for confirming.

that goes for the others whose reach definitely exceeds their grasp, that means u - popeye (now that's a cool name), next time, try a little finesse, assume you will have to resort to the library for the innuendo as well as the quote; as to the other pseudo-psycologists: big blue, waterclone, stitch the "rocket scientist", shorty (another descriptive handle - u make the leap), startrek - lay off the drugs; i think it would be fair to say - losers all, & its nice the peanut gallery had its say; & as u all probably know (??) since u're all children anyway, "sticks & stones....
next time, u "try" to be clever "fair"?emily, regurgitate the entire communique, so the morons that respond, can at least, read what was written in toto, before they too, come across as simpletons

You right I can't help myself....

Time has passed since I heard from the original responder. Could you believe he completely forgot who I was and actually wrote this to me today instead claiming he saw me on ***.

WTF ??? You have now come across as a simpleton for definite. He is telling us to lay off the drugs, he insults us?? He didn't hit anything I just am amazed on how stupid undesirable clients are. Personally I think he is out of his mind.

This is word for word the ****** I received today from him as if nothing happened -

"naive, but better to ask than not: how much for 1 hr? & what type(s) of massage do you offer? &, what is required beforehand?

thanks"

It's official he's out of his head........

This is what he wrote when he needed to be reminded on what he did to me before. I am not justifying myself but instead of being alone I have the UG community as support when I receive mail from creeps. In this buisness sharing with a caring community in important. Mistake in judgement? doesn't he realize he is blacklisted and it's not his decision to see me so what mistake in judgement can be made? My true nature is that I only like to see nice and sane guys so I give the best service possible, one visit from a freak can ruin everything and make me a jaded provider. BTW vitrolic is spelled vitriolic, sorry.

"LOL - glad to see you're efficient, & keep & maintain accurate records, as well as being vitrolic enough to actually take the time to post ***** to justify yourself. loser? i'm always amazed at derivative observations made by others; but thanks for providing a big belly laugh on a somewhat dreary day, & for providing "some" insight into your true nature ;-) & for saving me from making another mistake in judgement. have a nice day"

EHHa?

Bitch, please...

I guess those "sticks and stones" kind of got to you, huh?! Emily didn't post your screen name, but you decided you just couldn't handle the "injustice" of being outed as the douchebag that you so clearly are. Then, you think that with the work of a few quick barbs you can insult other members of this board?

Go choke on a cock...

Oh, and I find your Shakespeare quote to be pedestrian at best; but then again, you're probably the type of guy who thinks that reading Ayn Rand will automatically make him an intellectual.

Actually don't choke on a cock, just get cancer...

i have to say that i love the big bad wolves who hide behind there computors all day and harrass/bully women...you can call her what you want my man but you contacted that whore and she refused to see you...its not saying much for you as a man if you cant even get a "whore" to spend time w/ u....xox

LOLLL to all + "fair"emily.....

it's so much more fun when the little morons come out to play, it makes the infrequent visits worth it. yes desi & town & emily it is you to whom i refer.

re: desi: you have stated it better: "contacting the whore...." funny how fairemily isn't even smart enough to recognize YOUR insult!! & you should try a new tact, insulting another's "manhood" only emphasizes your lack of... "my man?" sorry to inform u, actually i'm not, money does buy whores, not happiness, nor being clever. i know that's a little much for you, but try & just maybe you might get the message (but i doubt it).

re: townboy - sounds very gay doesn't it townBOY?: gotta love people like you, 3rd grade educations stuck in a larger body, & i'm equally surprised you can even spell shakespeare?? suck cock, cancer; my-o-my! people like you do really exist! you remind me of a cartoon.

as for fairemily, she obviously doesn't know when she is being laughed at & made into a fool. it's particularly satisfying she fell for the "bait". i "visit" once in a blue moon, hoping she will remember, & lo & behold she does right on cue. then she again posts on UG & all TWO of her supporters rise to the occassion. must have been a very good rubdown boys?

it's nice to know people(?) like "you" still exist

Last edited:
it's so much more fun when the little morons come out to play, it makes the infrequent visits worth it. yes desi & town & emily it is you to whom i refer.

re: desi: you have stated it better: "contacting the whore...." funny how fairemily isn't even smart enough to recognize YOUR insult!! & you should try a new tact, insulting another's "manhood" only emphasizes your lack of... "my man?" sorry to inform u, actually i'm not, money does buy whores, not happiness, nor being clever. i know that's a little much for you, but try & just maybe you might get the message (but i doubt it).

re: townboy - sounds very gay doesn't it townBOY?: gotta love people like you, 3rd grade educations stuck in a larger body, & i'm equally surprised you can even spell shakespeare?? suck cock, cancer; my-o-my! people like you do really exist! you remind me of a cartoon.

as for fairemily, she obviously doesn't know when she is being laughed at & made into a fool. it's particularly satisfying she fell for the "bait". i "visit" once in a blue moon, hoping she will remember, & lo & behold she does right on cue. then she again posts on UG & all TWO of her supporters rise to the occassion. must have been a very good rubdown boys?

it's nice to know people(?) like "you" still exist
It is my job to remember and I don't think anyone is laughing at me for being smart and cautious about who I see. You did not test me but forgot who I was, I can tell by your initial contact.

Look this job is dangerous enough, I am sure you wouldn't last a day. It because of guys like you that cause legitimate clients more hassle in the screening process and cause more nice girls like myself to become weary. Guys like you are the perfect example on why the rates are higher because of the dangers and hassles you bring to the industry.

You get off on giving someone who has never done anything to you first a hard time, it's truly sad. If you recall when you first claimed difficulty opening the classified page I was very courteous to you on my thread but that wasn't enough. Face it you need help, I am not the cause of your problem but just a sufficient outlet to vent and ignore a deeper issue in your life.

Last edited:
It is my job to remember and I don't think anyone is laughing at me for being smart and cautious about who I see. You did not test me but forgot who I was, I can tell by your initial contact.

Look this job is dangerous enough, I am sure you wouldn't last a day. It because of guys like you that cause legitimate clients more hassle in the screening process and cause more nice girls like myself to become weary. Guys like you are the perfect example on why the rates are higher because of the dangers and hassles you bring to the industry.

You get off on giving someone who has never done anything to you first a hard time, it's truly sad. If you recall when you first claimed difficulty opening the classified page I was very courteous to you on my thread but that wasn't enough. Face it you need help, I am not the cause of your problem but just a sufficient outlet to vent and ignore a deeper issue in your life.
Bravo!

This is my last comment on this..i dont have the time, unlike some apparently, to get into some online tit for tat..however i would make the time if you got out from behind your computor and wanted to recite your bullshit face to face....let me show you a new trick i learned w/ my stiletto and we'll see whos left standing...asshole...and i didnt nor would i ever insult emily but rest assured in case you miss it i am insulting you...asshole!

i have to say that i love the big bad wolves who hide behind there computors all day and harrass/bully women...you can call her what you want my man but you contacted that whore and she refused to see you...its not saying much for you as a man if you cant even get a "whore" to spend time w/ u....xox
Desi, This guy posts this way because he's got a shitty personality and blames women for the fact he can't get laid on his own. In fact, it's said shitty personality that's to blame. A large proportion of hobbyists hobby just because they can't get laid any other way.

The cheapskate thing is hard to get at. I can't afford to hobby as much as I wish I could, and so I wish prices were lower, just like all the other cheap fucks; the difference is I realize that it's my problem and not the provider's. I wouldn't spend less, I'd hobby more. (and probably spend more money in the long run).

We are dealing with a guy who deliberately contacts a provider he knows does not want to see him to see if she can be tricked. That is just a small glimpse into his manipulative character. I do not think it matter what he writes, it's tainted with hate and lies.

faux freudians or just faux morons???

quoted from fairemily
"It is my job to remember and I don't think anyone is laughing at me for being smart and cautious about who I see. You did not test me but forgot who I was, I can tell by your initial contact.

You get off on giving someone who has never done anything to you first a hard time, it's truly sad. If you recall when you first claimed difficulty opening the classified page I was very courteous to you on my thread but that wasn't enough. Face it you need help, I am not the cause of your problem but just a sufficient outlet to vent and ignore a deeper issue in your life."

We are dealing with a guy who deliberately contacts a provider he knows does not want to see him to see if she can be tricked. That is just a small glimpse into his manipulative character. I do not think it matter what he writes, it's tainted with hate and lies.

a) everyone IS laughing at you, once you realize that, maybe you will finally get IT "you're the joke"! and finally, you made your 1st accurate observation of yourself, & i quote from your 1st paragraph above, "i don't think...."
b) you can't be that moronic, can you? to think i forgot; on the other hand, maybe you are that moronic?
c) as usual, you ask the wrong question: why in the world would i want to last a day in your chosen "profession"? read (a) again
d) you must be delusional if you think the charges are because of the "dangers & hassles..." reread (b)
e) for the last time, quit trying to think you are smarter than you are! don't attempt to analyze someone or something that is simply beyond your mental grasp; & its truly getting boring when you & your ilk always seem to resort to some type of psycho-babble that you clearly don't comprehend. and, "IF" you actually read & understand your childish responses, you will note you contradict yourself - see if you or any of the immature others can understand that?

quoted from desilove:
"This is my last comment on this..i dont have the time, unlike some apparently, to get into some online tit for tat..however i would make the time if you got out from behind your computor and wanted to recite your bullshit face to face....let me show you a new trick i learned w/ my stiletto and we'll see whos left standing...asshole...and i didnt nor would i ever insult emily but rest assured in case you miss it i am insulting you...asshole!"

a) it's obvious YOU are the asshole AND a joke in yourself - LOL. don't have the time? don't want to get into some online tit-for-tat? what do you think you are doing? you join the others above as equally moronic & sad. don't enter the fray - you're not clever enough, nor interesting enough to even take seriously, and i'm sure you are incapable of understanding that simple concept
b) where would you like to meet when i leave my "computor"??? oh, i get it, you meant computer, didn't you????
c) insult? you're the one that called HER a whore - sounds like an insult to me, n'est-ce pas?

quoted from bandaid:
"Desi, This guy posts this way because he's got a shitty personality and blames women for the fact he can't get laid on his own. In fact, it's said shitty personality that's to blame. A large proportion of hobbyists hobby just because they can't get laid any other way."

ah, bandaid! a true intellectual & quite the little psychologist! a good nickname, you could use a bandaid to stop the leakage from grey area that remains.

thanks for all the laughs, you 3 are not only the joke, but even more pathetic than even I could have imagined! as all of you can observe, or maybe i'm again making an assumption that leaves quite a bit to the imagination, its been awhile since i've visited, but it never ceases to amaze, even me, how little those on this thread can be. would i want to meet a "fairemily", or a "desilove", et al?? get real, a parking meter would be more interesting.