From Fairemily with Love

Just received this from a member who could not figure out how to access the UG classified section and became extremely frustrated with me.
He thinks I need to grow up??

"no problem, i will never understand the mind of a slut - girls like u are a dime a dozen, so get off whatever hi horse u're on, there are so many more attractive, sexier, more intelligent; u must live n some kind of fantasy world, u're living a delusion - grow up"

Stupid is as stupid does....

Let me be the first to apologize for such stupidity. Ignore the buffoon. It is guys like him who make this world darker. However, I have to thank him, because it is also guys like him who are the reason I get great service whenever I meet a provider. It never ceases to amaze me the amount of clients out there who are this hateful. I’ve had a few occasions where I was tempted to step in to defend a provider when a potential customer threatened to get out of line.

Best Regards Emily,

Pops

fairemily said:
Just received this from a member who could not figure out how to access the UG classified section and became extremely frustrated with me.
He thinks I need to grow up??

"no problem, i will never understand the mind of a slut - girls like u are a dime a dozen, so get off whatever hi horse u're on, there are so many more attractive, sexier, more intelligent; u must live n some kind of fantasy world, u're living a delusion - grow up"

What I find pathetic about messages of this kind is the fellow's failure to shine the same light on himself that he directs at women...If she's a slut, what's he? If he regards this business as morally sordid, why does he participate in it? Of course, we know that deep down he loathes himself as much as he despises "sluts," but HE doesn't know it...The absence of introspection always astonishes me.

Of course, we don't have to regard Emily and what she offers as sordid at all...The service she provides, while a commercial transaction, can also be joyful and life-affirming.

I'd say it was vermeer but the language is too passive for it to be him....
I did get a good laugh out of it though.

Emily - pay him no mind. He's a moron.

shorty said:
I'd say it was vermeer but the language is too passive for it to be him....
I did get a good laugh out of it though.

Emily - pay him no mind. He's a moron.
It did not bother me in the least, I posted it because I also thought it was funny. I know exactly who it is. If it were Vermeer the spelling would have been better. He's mad because after one other obnoxious ****** and several obnoxious posts I used better judgement and refused to see him. If that makes me a "slut" so be it. I haven't been called one in so long it makes me feel like a teenager again.

popeye said:
Let me be the first to apologize for such stupidity. Ignore the buffoon. It is guys like him who make this world darker. However, I have to thank him, because it is also guys like him who are the reason I get great service whenever I meet a provider. It never ceases to amaze me the amount of clients out there who are this hateful. I’ve had a few occasions where I was tempted to step in to defend a provider when a potential customer threatened to get out of line.

Best Regards Emily,

Pops
Your a good man pops, thanks for the support.

At the risk of sounding lecherous, which I am because I am here, notification of when said “slutty” urges arise would greatly be appreciated. Perhaps I could persuade you to misbehave with me during such episodes.

Emily you are a good woman….

Regards,

Pops

Emily can charge whatever she wishes- but if she matched the pricing
structure of WGS, 80+40- she wouldnt have time to post here.
The same could be said for any attractive white "handjob only"
bodyrub girl on this board. Drop prices by 15 to 20% and consolidate
your regulars-

beeker said:
your regulars-
Did you not have this discussion on another thread. We all have time to post here because we make time not becasue we are slow. She has told you before she will not drop her prices, why are you hijacking another thread with the same shit. DROP IT

beeker said:
your regulars-
With the quality of the bodyrub I give I can only physically do up a certain about a week. If I lowered my prices it would not guarantee more business and the quality would diminish causing me to have bad reviews thus less business. Your model might work for a fast house situation but not for the personal and devoted one on one service I provide. What does this thread have to do wit lowering my rate anyway?? It was about hate mail I received from someone who never saw me. I would post here anyway for reasons someone like you wold never understand.

fairemily said:
What does this thread have to do wit lowering my rate anyway??
Because every fucking thread on fucking Utopia Guide turns into how sex workers should lower their prices. Just a bunch of rude fucking narrowminded fucking cheapskates here.

Waterclone said:
Heh. Maybe if we both wish strongly enough the next time I see you, magic can happen and wishes can come true.
something like clicking my 5" heels together three times and repeating "I will be more slutty" "I will be more slutty"

Last edited:
justlooking said:
Because every fucking thread on fucking Utopia Guide turns into how sex workers should lower their prices. Just a bunch of rude fucking narrowminded fucking cheapskates here.
I know and I believe this is one of the reasons why many providers do not want to join as contributing advertisers. They just don't want to be scrutinized. There will always be someone that budget will not fit your rate. There are so many things that I want that do not fit my budget but that's life. It's so repetitive and annoying.