Forget Obama, UG has real tax relief in store for you. Party April 15th.

I hope the other ladies are not vouching people just because a guy is booking an appointment...that will compromise the security a whole lot, because there are wolves wearing sheep skins and they do have work information.

I will be leery of the "one time wonders".
Betty knows what I like to hear. :)

Thanks Betty.

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
How soon they forget!

(And I am sooo looking forward to that smack! ;) )
Good because it will be as soon as I walk through the door 2 hours late lol.

I haven't however decided which head is getting smacked! They both can be pretty painful ;)

Oh and your a moderator now. I am going to be a pest on purpose now that I know you gotta get up and deal with it :D Ha!

xoxo
Lacy

Betty et all: Damn .. i know security is the key issue in keeping the UG parties successful. Like I said, i've been a lurker for years, just really discovered this board, but I have plenty of lurker credentials. Tell me what i need to do to be validated. Big D, Valjean, Tina, all can vouch for me. I go all the way back to the Melody Burlesque on 7th ave and 48 th(?) st in the early 80's (damn Gooliani screwed everything up). Peace.
Valjean?

Yeah... Send me a verification from a guy who ratted out his partners to the police and stood across the street while the cabaret squad raided the place.

That's sure to go a long way with me.

Goodbye for now Softball. Hang around for a bit, participate, let people get to know you and see some providers over that period from this board and have one of them verify you for next time.

That's the best I can offer.

Last edited:
Good because it will be as soon as I walk through the door 2 hours late lol.

I haven't however decided which head is getting smacked! They both can be pretty painful ;)

Oh and your a moderator now. I am going to be a pest on purpose now that I know you gotta get up and deal with it :D Ha!

xoxo
Lacy
Geez, I've been a mod for quite a while now. And I'll take the smacking thing as a propositition lol. Seriously realy hope to see you at the party!

Last edited:
OK Thorn. I knew something went down at the Red Door, and I heard Val went to Sicily for a few to hide out (opps, that was Al Pacino). I'll try to be patient. Big D happens a few times a week.

Can Not Wait!!

As has been suggested, I think I really NEED a good party to go to. And none better than a UG event! Only hope I don't get there too late like last year, and miss meeting with some very cool people from here. Thinking back though all I can say is aaaahhhh but the people I DID meet, made it a great time and started my holiday & new years right last year! (you know who you are)
Just curious though if I responded to one of the same emails that I answered last year(which I believe was the correct method for me) to say I would attend, how long should I assume it will take to actually be invited?

Nevermind

Just curious though if I responded to one of the same emails that I answered last year(which I believe was the correct method for me) to say I would attend, how long should I assume it will take to actually be invited?
...admittedly dumb question after re-reading the instructions(2 weeks to 10 days prior to event)

Valjean?

Yeah... Send me a verification from a guy who ratted out his partners to the police and stood across the street while the cabaret squad raided the place.
OK Thorn. I knew something went down at the Red Door, and I heard Val went to Sicily for a few to hide out (opps, that was Al Pacino).
I was outside the Red Door when the cops rolled up on it and always wondered what the story was. Can anyone share the story????

well, i really only go to sanford, so none of the ladies can verify me, i think i've been invited to a party before, but was living in vegas at the time. i sent an email, hope i can get an invite, if not, have a good time all.

well, i really only go to sanford, so none of the ladies can verify me, i think i've been invited to a party before, but was living in vegas at the time. i sent an email, hope i can get an invite, if not, have a good time all.
You should get one, your gold status and have been invited before.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
For those of you who are on the old yahoo list, there is a new annoucment which went out (so if you have your account set to "no e*mails" you didn't get it and should check the group).

In addition, we are going to be sending out preliminary invites to our "master list" over the next few days which will show up in your mail box as an "invitation to join" a Yahoo group. If you just delete all of those without looking, you will miss this invite.

Got the message. I am bummed!

I hit the 1 in 365 chance jackpot and the party lands on my wife's birthday!!!! I'm going to have to come up with something really great to make it. I am not giving up!!

After all these years we don't really do anything special on the 'day' anymore anyway. I'll have to plan a big weekend before or after to cover the event. This is going to cost me big.

Any ideas are appreciated.