Foot spa merrick rd bellmore 516-306-6633

Was told about this place awhile ago, and decided to check it out as my place at N. Jerusalem was busy. After reading about busts and phone #s being taken from Spa phone I have decided to just take my chances. Struck out, which wasn't so bad as girl that answered door was nasty.
Anyway, went to check this place out. In a strip row on the corner of Bellmore Ave and Merrick Rd. It's an L shaped setup and the spa is parallel to Merrick Rd. I went about 3 and that part of the row was quiet. There is a tarp that says "FOOT SPA" over the entrance.
http://longisland.************/Body...-is-here-please-call-516-306-6633-23/30741060
Walked in and saw 3 foot massage chairs, but then saw a dark hallway. Linda greeted me and showed me into a small room with Table, chair, and curtain for door. I told her I wanted half and paid .4. She was short, had some meat but not fat, late 30s early 40s. 5-6 tops.
Got on the table and she gave a decent massage. She gets to a light ST and says times up. I get up and say, "Finished?". She asks if I want more time. UH OH! The deadly upsell Batman! At this point I give her the benefit of the doubt and agree and give another .2 to finish the hr. To my surprise she massaged me for another 20 minutes before the HE, which was ok.
She was very friendly, making small talk as best she could in her limited English.

After a hot towel cleanup, as I was getting dressed I noticed that all she did was straighten up the table. I know that some of my load went onto the sheet. By not changing that sheet she has ensured I will not return. Up until that point, upsell and all, I would have at least used that place as backup. I gave her .2 tip and left. To any monger who went there later and inadvertently laid in my spunk, I apologize. And although I felt no wetness, if I laid in yours, I forgive you. We know what not we do. But do it we must.

I reviewed this place when it first opened and had the EXACT same experience. I was tempted to go back and see if it improved. Sorry you had to find out the hard way that it didn't. This place is officially off my list. Thanks for the TOFTT.

This is now a legit place. Went there first thing in morning (keeping in mind what was posted previously about not changing the sheets). Paid for half hour, nothing happened. Gave several indications of what I wanted but told, "body work only." While getting dressed I noticed the same small sign on the wall as at 505 Hicksville Rd, Massapequa, saying, "We must adhere to strict guidelines, no special services offered at any cost."