Foot Spa Bohemia 631-621-8889

Well you guys say Yin Lee is monitoring this thread so Lin Yee pay attention here. I went yesterday and specifically asked for Yin Lee. Of course I had no idea what she looked like so Mama said she was Yin Lee. I had my doubts but had nothing to go on. Well halfway into the massage I knew I had been had. Definitely not her as the experience was not even close. Whoever this woman was was not budging off of 60 extra for HR. She wanted me to get up and give it to her for her to continue. I was adamant I wasn’t giving 60 so much so I said just finish the massage. She relented I guess and after 10 minutes did a decent HR. No roaming in fact she said no. I give credit the place is immaculate and has full walls and doors which is awesome but I won’t return. By the way I entered through the back and the room I was in was the one closest to the front door if it matters. I’m closing if this is the game they are going to play you are going to see mixed reviews so just beware

Well you guys say Yin Lee is monitoring this thread so Lin Yee pay attention here. I went yesterday and specifically asked for Yin Lee. Of course I had no idea what she looked like so Mama said she was Yin Lee. I had my doubts but had nothing to go on. Well halfway into the massage I knew I had been had. Definitely not her as the experience was not even close. Whoever this woman was was not budging off of 60 extra for HR. She wanted me to get up and give it to her for her to continue. I was adamant I wasn’t giving 60 so much so I said just finish the massage. She relented I guess and after 10 minutes did a decent HR. No roaming in fact she said no. I give credit the place is immaculate and has full walls and doors which is awesome but I won’t return. By the way I entered through the back and the room I was in was the one closest to the front door if it matters. I’m closing if this is the game they are going to play you are going to see mixed reviews so just beware
Almost every place is now 60 plus up-front, alot of brothers have been reported as not paying or even paying and then try to get money back at the end. So be a gentleman because there is a lot of garbage out there.

Long time lurker, first time poster. This place does do CFS. At least as far as Yin-Ling, is concerned. Believe it was 140, plus the hour damage. Down side is they use a scented lotion, not something some of you will want to bring home. Enthusiastic, older lady, massage was fair. Charges for the services may vary, I’m not the handsome guy in the room anymore.

Long time lurker, first time poster. This place does do CFS. At least as far as Yin-Ling, is concerned. Believe it was 140, plus the hour damage. Down side is they use a scented lotion, not something some of you will want to bring home. Enthusiastic, older lady, massage was fair. Charges for the services may vary, I’m not the handsome guy in the room anymore.
Not buying it. You believe it was 140? It either was 140 or not. Was it even you or did you get this information second or third hand ?

Not buying it. You believe it was 140? It either was 140 or not. Was it even you or did you get this information second or third hand ?
It was 140. I personally don’t care what you believe honestly. Your response, was it even you? Is exactly why this site has more lurkers than contributors. I laugh reading the suspicious comments about people. The remarks about, under covers joining to keep tabs on sites. Nobody has to do any of that in an unsecured website. I finally responded to a post instead of just reading. For flippant bullshit. No more, I’ll just go back reading. Have a good one.

It was 140. I personally don’t care what you believe honestly. Your response, was it even you? Is exactly why this site has more lurkers than contributors. I laugh reading the suspicious comments about people. The remarks about, under covers joining to keep tabs on sites. Nobody has to do any of that in an unsecured website. I finally responded to a post instead of just reading. For flippant bullshit. No more, I’ll just go back reading. Have a good one.
IMHO, @Turn_Ova post was too hard on a 1st time poster. I was not suspicious of your post (as a 1st time poster) as it was not a glowing review of the place like a shill would make and seemed legit.

I would have simply responded to his post with "Yes it was 140 and yes it was me."

Anyway, thanks for your review.

Ps. I don't know why these places use scented lotions — it can cause all kinds of problems to guys coming home to a SO. Even at home I avoid scented detergents, soap, aftershave, etc. The only thing worse is the lap dancers who use glitter on their body — how do you explain it to a SO when a couple specks ends up on your clothes.

My solution - always have a lap dance outfit in the trunk of your car!
Separate set of shoes too?
Anyway, your idea would minimize the problem but not eliminate it. The stuff gets everywhere; even a couple of specks that get in your hair can be missed when you brush it only to come out and end up on the pillow of your bed. Possibly would be ok, hair wise, if you shower after the LD.

I don't have lap dance shoes - and you are right - that stuff gets everywhere. I always do a thorough checking before my wife sees me though and so far so good. each stripper should be given a manual before she starts!

I Pass by this place often and figured I’d give it shot. Texted before hand and entered through the back door and was greeted by Jennifer. She looked around late 20’s early 30’s with a pretty face nice plump large b’s maybe and had a little something in the trunk nothing crazy though.she insisted I take the hh at 50 so I said ok and got undressed. Being that she insisted on the 50 I thought the experience would potentially be rushed but I was wrong. I asked for ST and while I was lying face down she played with the ass and boys almost immediately, the part I really like is she really took her time doing it which I really liked. She was playing with my berries for a good 15 minutes before the flip. Once I flipped she started off soft and slow which was awesome and opposed to the ones who just Jack hammer you like a moron. After a few minutes I exploded all over her hand. full OTC roaming was allowed. I did not explore any other options because I was enjoying myself to much.
50 house fee + a well deserved 50 tip.

Checked this place out last week. Forgot to ask her her name, went unannounced at knocked at the back door, they were excited? When I walked in. Was hard to tell but there was some giggling going on. Asked for the half, paid 50, she had an alright body, allowed OTC roaming, ST was ok…she went right to the rub as I turned over. Didn’t ask for Cbj or FS as that’s not my thing, I’m just a rub and tug guy. Tipped 40 as I was leaving, she didn’t ask for it but she kinda was standing close to me helping me get dressed and her English was horrible so maybe she did? She was whispering in my ear and I had no clue what she said. The deli next door isn’t the best service either, tried to grab a sandwich after and it was lunch time and the place was empty but they ignored everyone at the counter for a solid 5 minutes before I walked out.

Checked this place out last week. Forgot to ask her her name, went unannounced at knocked at the back door, they were excited? When I walked in. Was hard to tell but there was some giggling going on. Asked for the half, paid 50, she had an alright body, allowed OTC roaming, ST was ok…she went right to the rub as I turned over. Didn’t ask for Cbj or FS as that’s not my thing, I’m just a rub and tug guy. Tipped 40 as I was leaving, she didn’t ask for it but she kinda was standing close to me helping me get dressed and her English was horrible so maybe she did? She was whispering in my ear and I had no clue what she said. The deli next door isn’t the best service either, tried to grab a sandwich after and it was lunch time and the place was empty but they ignored everyone at the counter for a solid 5 minutes before I walked out.
She whispered in your ear while you were getting dressed? maybe she wanted more$$ but $40 for hj seems cool.

So, I had my hopes up from some of the review here (old man tom/turnova420 made it seem awesome...or maybe that's my wishful thinking!). It wasn't that far so I decided to drop by. I didnt see any pretty faces or anyone under 50 years old. I asked for yin lee and got a pretty good massage. She is nice and opted for HJ @ 40. Brought out some nice big C's or D's. But she's older, kinda grandma styles. Worth a shot if you're near. But just dont get your hopes up like me.

Been a bit since I had time to visit but today I texted and asked if Yin-lee was working she said yes and I made my appointment for 60- 1 Hr. Yin-lee answered the back door and held my hand as she led me to the room. Half way through undressing she came back in and asked if she could come in. Once on the table she did a great job getting my back to crack and focused on my shoulders which were tight. The whole time teasing the boys and lightly grabbing jr. She then grabbed a pillow and told me to flip. Asked what I wanted and was just in the mood for a hj especially with the last time I was here. She took out her pair of Cs for me to play with and moved in for DFK she seemed to really enjoy it and kept coming back even after I had already unleashed on her hand and arm. She then cleaned me up and started a foot massage before slowly coming back up to see I was up and ready. This time she put her tits in my face and began a slow hj. Whispering in my ear “next time bring more we bang bang” so it’s definitely on the table. She then once she felt I was about to cum began kissing me. She then gave me a 2 minute shoulder massage a Candy I tipped her 40 which she thanked me for and I was on my way. Can’t beat it, only warning I’ll give is she wore lipstick and I didn’t realize till I got home that it was all over my face.

Been a bit since I had time to visit but today I texted and asked if Yin-lee was working she said yes and I made my appointment for 60- 1 Hr. Yin-lee answered the back door and held my hand as she led me to the room. Half way through undressing she came back in and asked if she could come in. Once on the table she did a great job getting my back to crack and focused on my shoulders which were tight. The whole time teasing the boys and lightly grabbing jr. She then grabbed a pillow and told me to flip. Asked what I wanted and was just in the mood for a hj especially with the last time I was here. She took out her pair of Cs for me to play with and moved in for DFK she seemed to really enjoy it and kept coming back even after I had already unleashed on her hand and arm. She then cleaned me up and started a foot massage before slowly coming back up to see I was up and ready. This time she put her tits in my face and began a slow hj. Whispering in my ear “next time bring more we bang bang” so it’s definitely on the table. She then once she felt I was about to cum began kissing me. She then gave me a 2 minute shoulder massage a Candy I tipped her 40 which she thanked me for and I was on my way. Can’t beat it, only warning I’ll give is she wore lipstick and I didn’t realize till I got home that it was all over my face.
Wow sounds like you definitely got Yin Lee. Mine just said she was but my experience sucked compared to yours

Wow sounds like you definitely got Yin Lee. Mine just said she was but my experience sucked compared to yours
To help she’s maybe 5’2” maybe 5’4” curvy but not overly fat hair both times was in a bun, round face and black sweater both times as well. The other woman I seen as I walked by was in her late 20s on a bed. I’d say yin-lee is mid 30s

Visited yesterday seen Yin-Lee after the last time her promising “boom boom” got there after texting ahead on time. Yin told me she was busy wait 30 mins and gave me a room. Yin came in after 30 mins took the 60 for the hour standard massage but had me bend over to get me going with a hj once jr was hard she asked me to flip for her. She asked what I wanted and I said full. I will say yin seemed exhausted not her usual excitement which killed the hard on a bit. We bargained back and forth she wanted 150 at first but landed on 100. Asked if I brought a cover I said yeah she locked the door and undressed. I asked for daty she alcohol wiped herself down and spread eagle for my meal. After getting her to pop she told me to slide in. Missionary then to stop myself from popping too quick had her get up she immediately went to cbj saying I was too big give her a minute to get ready. After a minute or two of that she told me to lay down and made me daty some more while she made sure I was rock hard. She then moved down for RCG and began to slam on jr with the intent to drain me better then any provider in my life. Once she felt me throb she slammed down began to play with the balls and didn’t get off until I stopped throbbing. Yin then gave a foot rub, head rub seen jr was getting back up and gave me a hj to release the second pop while dfk as I popped. Gave me a water a handful of candy and mints as a “reward for doing good” and out the back door I went. Total damage 160 it was a good but I’ll probably move on to another provider after getting a taste of all options.