Foot Spa Bohemia 631-621-8889

I haven’t been any place in year by my back and legs were bothering me so I figured I’d try this place. Address is 2986 veterans highway.
I was able to park in the back which was nice but there is a very prominent security camera above the door which was a little weird. I ring the bell and a cute girl in a mask answers the door and let me in. Place is nice and clean. They have a genuine hot towel warmer, not just a sink, and rooms with walls all the way to the ceiling.
So I take the half, $40, and she leaves for like three seconds and comes back in embarrassed that I’m still getting underdressed. I don’t care so I told her to come in. She was very nice the whole interaction. She asks medium or hard and I go medium. Even with that it was still a little hard at times. Massage was ok. About five minutes in I start rubbing her legs and butt and she quickly moves to soft touch. She flips me and I start under the clothes. I ask her how much to take it all off and a little negotiation and she agrees to 80. I know that’s pricy but I so rarely go and mostly just wanted my legs rub. She didn’t take her underwear off but let me grab her ass which was really nice. All in all great experience and I would repeat. I’m pretty sure there is more on the table.
Location 7
Price 6
Looks 8
Body 9

I haven’t been any place in year by my back and legs were bothering me so I figured I’d try this place. Address is 2986 veterans highway.
I was able to park in the back which was nice but there is a very prominent security camera above the door which was a little weird. I ring the bell and a cute girl in a mask answers the door and let me in. Place is nice and clean. They have a genuine hot towel warmer, not just a sink, and rooms with walls all the way to the ceiling.
So I take the half, $40, and she leaves for like three seconds and comes back in embarrassed that I’m still getting underdressed. I don’t care so I told her to come in. She was very nice the whole interaction. She asks medium or hard and I go medium. Even with that it was still a little hard at times. Massage was ok. About five minutes in I start rubbing her legs and butt and she quickly moves to soft touch. She flips me and I start under the clothes. I ask her how much to take it all off and a little negotiation and she agrees to 80. I know that’s pricy but I so rarely go and mostly just wanted my legs rub. She didn’t take her underwear off but let me grab her ass which was really nice. All in all great experience and I would repeat. I’m pretty sure there is more on the table.
Location 7
Price 6
Looks 8
Body 9
Was there any ending at all?

I stopped by Sunday morning. I went through the back door And was greeted by a tall thin woman I didn’t get her name. Even with the mask on I’m thinking she’s in her 40s or 50 something and built like olive oil from Popeye.

I’m only looking for a good r&t and I didn’t want to deal with the Sunday traffic on middle country rd for my usual spot.
Veterans hwy is pretty dead on Sundays so I was hoping for a new gem.

The place is pretty new and seems clean.
I followed her to a room with full walls and door and paid 60 for the hour And got naked on the table.

She came back in covered me up with a towel and asked if I want medium or hard. I opted for medium.

The massage was going pretty well she was hitting all the spots but it was a little rough at times but still felt good , I had to tell her to ease up a couple of times. it was a good thing I asked for a medium because I couldn’t imagine how a hard massage it would be.
After she took the towel off she put some oil on and continued a decent massage with some teasing of the boys she even reached underneath to play with Junior. She got me going pretty good. while I was at full mass on my stomach she left the room for a towel to clean off the oil.
She tells me to flip and then grabbed Junior and Asks what I’m willing to tip I told her I was going to give her 50 she looked at me and said she wanted 100 and she would remove her clothes.. WTF.
I had no Interest in seeing her naked so I wasn’t going to pay an extra hundred for a hand job I just started giving them 50 as a tip but that’s for only good service.
She agreed to the 50 and proceeded to give me an OK hand job but stopped in the middle and left the room to deal with a monger that walked in, even though there’s another woman there that I didn’t see.
That’s a first for me.

She came back in and had to get Junior going again she didn’t allow me to touch her tits, only rub her skinny ass I finally popped. she cleaned me up and I was on my way. she didn’t offer me any water or anything on the way out the door.

I was there for only 50 minutes
I probably should have held back $20 but I just won’t give them anymore business

I was here last week, the girl was thin and kinda tall with very nice eyes. I got the hour for 60 and the massage was ok. The real bad thing was she kept answering the phone and leaving the room. She did it 3 times and I was about to leave but I decided to stay. On the flip she was excellent and did a real nice job.
I would return. 60+40

Stopped by this place for the first time today to let the poison out and let me start by saying it was a great experience and would happily recommend it and add it to the rotation.

Location: Generic "foot spa" in the middle of a small strip right on busy portion of Vets highway between Bohemia and Islandia. I dont have the exact address but its the intersection of Vets and 9th Ave. Can't miss it. They have a rear entrance and rear parking lot mostly out of sight if you're worried about being seen, no problem. This where I parked. Back door has a sign that says "Foot spa", with a typical AMP doorbell. Every other business in this strip also has a back door so its not completely private.

I parked here in the back, rang the bell, and was promptly greeted by a very beautiful, mid-30 ish asian woman. I noticed right away she had a really pretty face, mask half down, and nice hair. Probably 5'6", OK body - not super thin, little curvy, flat ass, small B cup tits. Wearing tight yoga pants and a T shirt. She was very friendly, let me in and led me up to the first room in the building. My first impression was that this AMP is really nice - looks like it was just recently gut renovated, I mean everything is new. Full-walled rooms which I appreciate. Very clean inside and smelled nice, light AMP music playing.

She let me into the room, I told her half hour, and she said $40. At this point I noticed she had really good english, was able to have small talk which was nice. I undressed and laid down, and she came back a few minutes later. I usually leave the towel off to hint at my intentions, but when she came in she threw the towel over my whole body. She then started a mediocre attempt at a legit massage. It was not bad not great at first, just light pushing around on my back. I was laying there thinking about how much I love when they get up on the table and straddle your head and how I havent had that in a while, and as if she was reading my mind, she got up on the table with each knee on each side of my hide. She said "this ok?" and I said of course. As she rubbed my back she grinded her pussy on the back of my head which got me really excited.

Eventually the towel came off and she oiled my back for more of a massage. It got a little bit better, she started rolling out some of my muscles and making me twitch as she got some knots out. This only lasted a few minutes though. About 15 minutes in she cleaned me up and told me to flip.

On the flip, no questions asked, no negotiation, she goes straight to work on the boys. I appreciated this because I've noticed a lot of AMPs now have adopted the practice of starting negotiations on the flip and making you tell them how much you're going to tip before doing anything. I hate talking money when the clothes are off, kills the vibe. Thankfully she knows whats up here, started giving me a great massage on the beanbag until I got hard enough to give me a two-handed HJ with lots of oil. She allowed roaming, I only went over the pants and under the T shirt, wonder if you could get more because she never stopped me. She was really into it, doing some moaning and "oh yeah baby" until the release. Hot towel cleanup and a little chit chat on the way out, her name is Jennifer and she's there every day she said. $40 tip for total damage of $80.

Stopped by this place for the first time today to let the poison out and let me start by saying it was a great experience and would happily recommend it and add it to the rotation.

Location: Generic "foot spa" in the middle of a small strip right on busy portion of Vets highway between Bohemia and Islandia. I dont have the exact address but its the intersection of Vets and 9th Ave. Can't miss it. They have a rear entrance and rear parking lot mostly out of sight if you're worried about being seen, no problem. This where I parked. Back door has a sign that says "Foot spa", with a typical AMP doorbell. Every other business in this strip also has a back door so its not completely private.

I parked here in the back, rang the bell, and was promptly greeted by a very beautiful, mid-30 ish asian woman. I noticed right away she had a really pretty face, mask half down, and nice hair. Probably 5'6", OK body - not super thin, little curvy, flat ass, small B cup tits. Wearing tight yoga pants and a T shirt. She was very friendly, let me in and led me up to the first room in the building. My first impression was that this AMP is really nice - looks like it was just recently gut renovated, I mean everything is new. Full-walled rooms which I appreciate. Very clean inside and smelled nice, light AMP music playing.

She let me into the room, I told her half hour, and she said $40. At this point I noticed she had really good english, was able to have small talk which was nice. I undressed and laid down, and she came back a few minutes later. I usually leave the towel off to hint at my intentions, but when she came in she threw the towel over my whole body. She then started a mediocre attempt at a legit massage. It was not bad not great at first, just light pushing around on my back. I was laying there thinking about how much I love when they get up on the table and straddle your head and how I havent had that in a while, and as if she was reading my mind, she got up on the table with each knee on each side of my hide. She said "this ok?" and I said of course. As she rubbed my back she grinded her pussy on the back of my head which got me really excited.

Eventually the towel came off and she oiled my back for more of a massage. It got a little bit better, she started rolling out some of my muscles and making me twitch as she got some knots out. This only lasted a few minutes though. About 15 minutes in she cleaned me up and told me to flip.

On the flip, no questions asked, no negotiation, she goes straight to work on the boys. I appreciated this because I've noticed a lot of AMPs now have adopted the practice of starting negotiations on the flip and making you tell them how much you're going to tip before doing anything. I hate talking money when the clothes are off, kills the vibe. Thankfully she knows whats up here, started giving me a great massage on the beanbag until I got hard enough to give me a two-handed HJ with lots of oil. She allowed roaming, I only went over the pants and under the T shirt, wonder if you could get more because she never stopped me. She was really into it, doing some moaning and "oh yeah baby" until the release. Hot towel cleanup and a little chit chat on the way out, her name is Jennifer and she's there every day she said. $40 tip for total damage of $80.
I went here last week and also had Jennifer. Massage was ok, very little to no teasing and no soft touch. Nice release and typical 60/40 for hour and tip.

Haven’t had time to review this place.

Now I finally have some time.

I’ve been to this place twice in the past month. Each time i have been greeted by what I think she said her name was “Yin-lee”. Yes fellas no generic name like cici, coco, Amy, Wendy…etc...lol… She is probably 5’2 or so. Thick frame,B cup breasts not fat and probably in her 40’s. Not the most attractive but has a nice personality and gives a pretty good massage. Their rates are a little odd. $50 for 1/2hr $60 for HR and so on. So both time I just took the hr for the extra $10.

Anyway typical AMP setup but the rooms
Actually Had walls up to the ceiling and doors that lock. I get undressed and lay on the table. She comes in about 2min later. Her massage felt great. She climbed on the table and worked my back and sat on my ass which I love when they slide them selves on you to work your back. Then she even cracked my back in a few spots. I was surprised/ impressed. I haven’t had an amp girl do a great massage in a long time. After the attention to my my back she did deep tissue to my legs and knock as well. She didn’t ST for very long. Too bad because I really enjoy it. Hot towel cleanup and now it’s time for the flip.

I turn over and she gets all excited. Starts telling me wow you so handsome, giggling and saying yea! As she’s rubbing my chest and slowly stroking JR to get me hard. I’m pretty sure I’m like 10 years younger then her. Must have been excited to score a younger guy. Then out of nowhere starts kissing me. Just pecks at first then full on DFK! She lifts up her shirt to expose her nice B cup breast with small eraser like nips and let me suck on them all while still stroking JR. I’m pretty hard at this point. Then she points to JR and then to her mouth starts make a kissing sound. I get it lol. I say yes and then she says how much. I offer $100. Now the 1st I was here she made me give the money up front and the 2nd I paid her at the end. Guessing she trusted me since I’ve seen her before. Anyway back to the story. She goes to the side table and grabs a condom. Now I’m a little disappointed because CBJ’s are lame but what the hell. She slips the cover on and goes to work. Pleasantly it felt pretty dam good then amazing because she uses a lot of suction and is sloppy wet with it which I love. As she is bent over the side of the table working JR with her mouth, I pull down her pants and FIV. No resistance at all. Finally I pop in the bag and she cleans me up. After that she massages me some more. I was still super horny. So JR was still at attention. To my surprise she grabs the oil again and starts stroking me and back to DFK. I pop again. She cleans me up for a 2nd time. While getting dressed she offered candy and water. I go to leave and she kisses and hugs me.

Damage both times I was here.

$60 House
$100 Tip

Total $160

She is a really nice lady. Her English is broken so conversing was a little tough.

Called Tuesday morning and asked if Yin-lee was working the woman on the phone said yes and texted me the address. I arrived 30 minutes later and was let in through the back doors. Parking lot is discreet enough and their was plenty of parking away from the road.
Once inside Yin-lee lead me to the room and I went for the hour standard 40/60 price. Once she left the room and I got myself positioned on the table. Yin-lee started with my back but surprisingly started teasing the boys immediately. After a few minutes she rested her pussy on my hand and I was able to finger her. While I was doing this she reached under and started a hj. Never had that position before and popped quickly as my she soaked my fingers.
She then asked me to flip to continue the massage. Less then 5 minutes later she asked if I wanted a bj or a hj again as she lifted up her shirt and said she loves younger men and that I was sexy. No price was discussed for bj but I asked for another hj since I didn’t bring a lot with me. Full roaming was available while she paid attention to the boys she went in for a kiss but once I started FIV (no smell) she arched back and was moaning. After a few minutes I popped again and she wiped down my hands from playing with her.
I’d say at this point I’m only about 20/30 minutes into the massage and she cleans me up but jr is still at full mass because of how dirty she was talking and acting.
She began to massage my feet and legs which was a nice detailed massage before coming back up to my chest pulling out her tits telling me to suck them and she began to massage jr and the boys teasing me until she asked me to cum for her again.
Since it was the third time it took a bit longer but she got me to pop again and was very excited that she got me hard 3 times and said “more fun next time, different fun” not sure what she meant but I’ll definitely be back to find out. Gave her 40 and she was more then happy. Told me she loves when she gets to massage younger men. For the price 3 pops even hj is fine with me when they get that into it and let you roam as much as you like

Place has a back door with parking in a back lot when I went their were plenty of spots open while the front is occupied by the deli on the corner so it doesn’t look suspicious to be parked back there
Every place other than a cubby hole has a back door. In the unlikely event it is locked just call when you are there and tell them you are at the back door.

Ps. All places must have at least two means of egress with few exceptions. Some spaces and buildings are allowed to have one means of egress if the travel distance to an exit is short and the occupant load is low.

Just some Intel from local FB groups the locals are suspicious of this place only a matter of time before the town gets involved like every other AMP that has been in this area.

Just a heads up, this thread is actively monitored by the girls working there.

Yin-Lee in specific seemed thrilled/happy with all the positive reviews and attraction this place has been getting.. Yin-Lee if you’re reading this the boys love the triple nuts.