Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Step 1 Don't be on a scooter.
I had some Dominicana with olive green eyes during the daytime outside of onyx salon a few months ago for 100 all in. Let me tell you Mimi gave me a much better time 70. It's always a gamble with these SW/MP hoes. In more ways than one too.
With any girl out there it a dice toss. You can encounter a young pretty chick with the hottest body who is as lifeless and cold and a dead fish who just clipped you for $200 of crappy service while right down the street you get a $60 asian milf/ granny who can put in so.e work. High price doesn't always mean good service, youth and a hot body doesn't always mean good service, Ethnicity doesn't always mean good service. There's a lot of hype and mystique about latinas being " HOT" , that's all it is just hype. Between all groups you'll find pretty much the same ratio and issue of low performance. With any girl it's a YMMV situation. Better luck next time.

Why no scooter? Aside from being percieved as a total dork
Do you carry the scooter up and down stairs to the session room ? Or is it safe to park it on the sidewalk outside a shop ?

Scooters aren't dorky, they're metrosexual. 70 years ago:
The mods were stylish lads who wore skinny ties and suits, rode scooters, and listened to chill beats.
The metal rockers were burly men who wore leather, greased their hair and rode motorcycles.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The mods were stylish lads who wore skinny ties and suits, rode scooters, and listened to chill beats.
The metal rockers were burly men who wore leather, greased their hair and rode motorcycles.
My jacket's going to be cut slim and checked
Maybe a touch of seersucker with an open neck
I ride a GS scooter with my hair cut neat
I wear my wartime coat in the wind and sleet

Thought of those lyrics as soon I read your post.

My jacket's going to be cut slim and checked
Maybe a touch of seersucker with an open neck
I ride a GS scooter with my hair cut neat
I wear my wartime coat in the wind and sleet

Thought of those lyrics as soon I read your post.
Ah yes Pete Townshend.

The WHO performed at SUNY Stonybrook in the fall of 1969 (although he didn't write the lyrics until the early 70's.

Was a great place during the 60's to see some fantastic groups for very little $, e.g., Doors, BYRDS, Dead, Airplane, Harum, Moody Blues, Joplin.

Great time to be a kid except for the F**king War.

Walked on Roosevelt today at 11 pm, there were foot patrols on both sides of the street. Pretty suppressed. Didn’t see any Asians except for by the tattoo shop. Nobody looked good though. Four milfs, nothing special.

I saw some Latinas on 78th, north side. Are all of them trannies? Because these two looked like they could be actual women. One had a pink wig and white puffy jacket, pretty womanly body and face wasn’t masculine. Short jean shorts with bubble butt. Pretty convincing…I was scared to give it a shot. Then there was this more subtly dressed one, gray form fitting sweater dress and black long coat. Wasn’t sure about her either…

As I posted just on Nov 5 (and prior):

Very good news article from pix 11 last night I didn't see it but heard about it and it is contained within the article pointed to by this link:

https://pix11.com/news/local-news/q...e-issues-neglected-for-years-assembly-member/

As I posted before — the situation isn't sustainable.

If you don't get busted by lE there is another risk of video vigilantes posting you in the act of soliciting the girls.

IMHO, something is going to happen soon.......
The LE patrols are either just going to make soliciting a bit harder but will not stop it — will become a cat and mouse game IMHO. This is just a move by the mayor to show that he is doing something.

The administration is going to have to ramp it up a bit — maybe raid the bordellos, shut them down and bust some johns and make a big news deal out of it.

Note that a few years back some of the girls (Asians) I knew said that they were going to Jackson Heights to work as 40th rd area and Macy's area was getting too hot.
Recently I've seen them back in 40th area. When I asked why they said (almost every one)that "too many cheap Spanish guys".

I moved to area around Roosevelt ave recently, and started scouting in the area, mostly getting old Chinatown granny vibes throughout Roosevelt. I happened to walked past 92nd st towards Junction ave station last night, and saw a few slightly younger types hanging out on the street around 7pm. I manned up to answer inviting looks, and ended up going upstairs. She was in her mid to late 30s with slight belly fat but overall standard service. damage 100. I left very happy considering I paid 3 times more on those Manhattan shops before.

After I came down, I walked past 93rd, and voila I saw 5 or so much younger looking asian ladies casually mingling on the street next to a very bright furniture store. Kinda mde me wish I walked one more block. Any of you fine folks have recommendations there?

So as of 1pm this afternoon it appears the Chinese girls have abandoned the little strip on Roosey between 88th-90th and have migrated to the east of 92nd St.
Have no idea what the night time situation is, haven't been through the area at night in ages, but day time seems devoid of Chinese girls, just a few overweight latinas.
Hope this helps

So as of 1pm this afternoon it appears the Chinese girls have abandoned the little strip on Roosey between 88th-90th and have migrated to the east of 92nd St.
Have no idea what the night time situation is, haven't been through the area at night in ages, but day time seems devoid of Chinese girls, just a few overweight latinas.
Hope this helps
Don't even think of going there on a weekend night. They are all fall down drunk, armed, travel in small groups, and will stick
in a second. With those 13% budget cuts and migrants coming it is only going to get worse.

As for the 115 pct, they are just overwhelmed. The last thing that they should be worried about is the Asian girls
The 115 is going to need a lot of outside help to clean up this mess and the money is not there

Debozo left Adams with a big mess and he did a great job on the subway and that is going to be and should be his #1 priority