Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Two other ladies have started traveling, intermittently. I wonder if this is due to the downturn as well
You're definitely right Bricktop, many of the girls share a private apartment so when the economy changes they are severely effected. Rent continues to go up even when the economy is down. This is why you're seeing more movement. It's about finding a client to put money in the table. The young pretties with the man made tits do ok but the granny bodies may not do as well. Be prepared to see more grannies strolling as well.

Just got back from Flushing. While walking on Main St (I do some food shopping there and also some shopping with the street vendors) girls would come up to me a aggressively solicit. I mean like walk along side of me and hook my arm with theirs. Never had this before and it was actually quite embarrassing.

So I met up with one of my my regulars and we had a session. Afterwards I talked with her and asked about business. She said it was very slow.

So I guess this corroborates @Bricktop experience although these were street girls and not apt girls.

BTW, the area under I678 (by HD and Cubesmart) has been completely cleaned up and asphalt repaved with white parking lines. Was finished right before the Tennis Open couple weeks ago. Very few cars parked by the Cubesmart end so you can park in the outermost spot where your car is in clear view of cars passing by. There is an opening in the fence and a 5 block walk to 40th & Main area. Or you can park by HD end (another opening in the fence), more cars parked there and may be a good place if you need to use HD's men's room.

This area is used for CitiField or the Tennis Center so when there is activity (like a Mets game or Tennis game) you can't park there.

I wouldn't park there late at night.

Lucky for me I like the older ladies. Of course there’s a difference between the grannies and milf types.

I also had a girl try to aggressively solicit me the other day. I was walking near Macy’s, I told her no thank you and gave her the hand but she kept walking with me for a good while trying to get me to go with her. It was in the middle of rush hour too. Times are getting tough for them

Just stopped by Roosey between 88-90th Sts about 7:30. It appears 88-18 has closed. Found a couple of my regulars at 88-22 operating out of the basement "store." One of them said it happened yesterday (the 1st) because the boss didn't pay the rent. Seems kind of quick for an eviction for non-payment though. Seems she wasn't told everything or she is keeping details from me.
Just wanted to pass this along

Lucky for me I like the older ladies. Of course there’s a difference between the grannies and milf types.

I also had a girl try to aggressively solicit me the other day. I was walking near Macy’s, I told her no thank you and gave her the hand but she kept walking with me for a good while trying to get me to go with her. It was in the middle of rush hour too. Times are getting tough for them
Didn't know they were back by Macy's. Good to know. Thanks

There's an old granny out there who will grab you while.youre walking and try to drag you back to her shop. She looks like the oldest one near 40th road. Beware!!!

Just stopped by Roosey between 88-90th Sts about 7:30. It appears 88-18 has closed. Found a couple of my regulars at 88-22 operating out of the basement "store." One of them said it happened yesterday (the 1st) because the boss didn't pay the rent. Seems kind of quick for an eviction for non-payment though. Seems she wasn't told everything or she is keeping details from me.
Just a wild guess on my part but perhaps the eviction process for non-payment of rent wasn't accomplished via the normal legal method.:rolleyes:

They know how to spot a customer

more like pay or move with a couple of burley guys helping you move you and your stuff out.

One of the girls I know (when I called she gave me new location) said when she got to work the door was chained with a large padlock. Came as a total surprise to her.
The girl I was with seemed surprised about the move as well.

Very good news article from pix 11 last night I didn't see it but heard about it and it is contained within the article pointed to by this link:

https://pix11.com/news/local-news/q...e-issues-neglected-for-years-assembly-member/

As I posted before — the situation isn't sustainable.

If you don't get busted by lE there is another risk of video vigilantes posting you in the act of soliciting the girls.

IMHO, something is going to happen soon.

BTW, the news clip mention the incident on 40th rd a few years back where Cici "jumped" from a 4th floor window to her death during a bust. They had her picture in the clip.

Very good news article from pix 11 last night I didn't see it but heard about it and it is contained within the article pointed to by this link:

https://pix11.com/news/local-news/q...e-issues-neglected-for-years-assembly-member/

As I posted before — the situation isn't sustainable.

If you don't get busted by lE there is another risk of video vigilantes posting you in the act of soliciting the girls.

IMHO, something is going to happen soon.

BTW, the news clip mention the incident on 40th rd a few years back where Cici "jumped" from a 4th floor window to her death during a bust. They had her picture in the clip.
Saw this as well. There are plenty of pols in queens that say that they support decriminalizing prostitution. At least that’s what was said in the broadcast.
Adams on the other hand said he is looking at the situation. Maybe focus will shift on landlords and hobbyists….

Let me just remind everyone that political discussion or comments that may trigger political discussion are not allowed.

Further more I think it's been established that this area has been on the news and SM quite frequently lately. We don't need links to extreme Right or Left wing sites that are politicizing the problem.
Thank you for the kind reminder. Personally I’ve been window shopping only lately, largely due to all the attention.

Was around 88-90 sts the other night around 11-1130 pm and got taken upstairs by Mimi a tall slim black hair chinita with some nice titties and looked to be in her mid-late 30s. She took 60 for fs plus a tip for CIM. I gave her another 10. She also informed me that all the girls out there be doing 10 min ss and I told her I was under the assumption it was 15 mins. However she said otherwise. As I left there was also at least 10-15 Asians and 2 latinas (most likely Colombian or Venezuelan) on the block and across the street. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but the latinas do 15 mins for 80 and up ? On the way there I was also approached by some Dominican looking milfs as well, but they might've been decepticons so I kept it pushing. Point being there's still lots of activity out there, however L.E. is still monitoring from a far so proceed with caution.

Was around 88-90 sts the other night around 11-1130 pm and got taken upstairs by Mimi a tall slim black hair chinita with some nice titties and looked to be in her mid-late 30s. She took 60 for fs plus a tip for CIM. I gave her another 10. She also informed me that all the girls out there be doing 10 min ss and I told her I was under the assumption it was 15 mins. However she said otherwise. As I left there was also at least 10-15 Asians and 2 latinas (most likely Colombian or Venezuelan) on the block and across the street. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but the latinas do 15 mins for 80 and up ? On the way there I was also approached by some Dominican looking milfs as well, but they might've been decepticons so I kept it pushing. Point being there's still lots of activity out there, however L.E. is still monitoring from a far so proceed with caution.
How do you test them? I was in the area over the summer (i wrote a review on this thread) i was on my dorky ass scooter cruising for some latina, i saw three standing outside of the stairs to a salon, i went to the hot one (who turned out to be a really icky frankenstein) and i asked how much? She said $120. And up we went. Probably the ickiest bang ive ever had but then again, it got the job done for under $150 - but a $60 massage + he would have been far more enjoyable.

With that said, i didnt even think it could be a decepticon but i think i was wise enough not to openly ask detailed questions, kept it down to $ for time. Bullet proof strategy ?

Step 1 Don't be on a scooter.
I had some Dominicana with olive green eyes during the daytime outside of onyx salon a few months ago for 100 all in. Let me tell you Mimi gave me a much better time 70. It's always a gamble with these SW/MP hoes. In more ways than one too.